so magisan how about that european refugee crisis

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

so magisan how about that european refugee crisis Empty so magisan how about that european refugee crisis

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 11:31 am

have people finally started realizing that maybe, just maybe, unchecked immigration in such large numbers is not a good policy to have?
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

so magisan how about that european refugee crisis Empty Re: so magisan how about that european refugee crisis

Post by Magician November 27th 2015, 11:51 am

viubladan wrote:have people finally started realizing that maybe, just maybe, unchecked immigration in such large numbers is not a good policy to have?

Years ago, yes.
This shit is just going to be the next hot topic in regards to it.

Magician

volume of testosterone : 21426

Back to top Go down

so magisan how about that european refugee crisis Empty Re: so magisan how about that european refugee crisis

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 11:53 am

i'm sure it feels very good to not be a part of the schengen area right about now
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician November 27th 2015, 11:54 am

Always has.

Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 11:55 am

probably also helps not be to connected to the mainland
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 27th 2015, 12:00 pm

hahahaha ireland is still going to be forced to accept refugees, the UK will put like 1,000,000 in north ireland and theyll spread

europe is a sourced of endless groans and laughter

the only two shades of green the irish will see are four-leaf clovers and of islam
sadako
sadako
tomak and the power of jew jew

volume of testosterone : 4200

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 12:03 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:hahahaha ireland is still going to be forced to accept refugees, the UK will put like 1,000,000 in north ireland and theyll spread

the only two shades of green the irish will see are four-leaf clovers and of islam
UK isnt schengen area either
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician November 27th 2015, 12:09 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:hahahaha ireland is still going to be forced to accept refugees, the UK will put like 1,000,000 in north ireland and theyll spread

Grow up

Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 27th 2015, 12:12 pm

its the truth kiddo

next time somebody says something about refugees, quit being an internet crybaby and get out and vote. figure out whats going on in europe and vote for whoever says specific thing

i think its hilarious because these are the same people (europeans) who complain about their dark past but allow an openly hateful religion to take roots
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 12:12 pm

i like how tomoko implies that northern ireland would actually put up with having a bunch of middle eastern migrants when they're ALL protestants or roman catholics up there

any muslim populations would probably get forced back across the north channel and into scotland, or the irish proper would just storm across the border and do it for them
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician November 27th 2015, 12:13 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:its the truth kiddo

next time somebody says something about refugees, quit being an internet crybaby and get out and vote. figure out whats going on in europe and vote for whoever says specific thing

i think its hilarious because these are the same people (europeans) who complain about their dark past but allow an openly hateful religion to take roots

Magician wrote:
Grow up

Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 12:14 pm

>implying most people want these migrants
>implying it is not the work of merkel and a select few who back her, who by chance have huge amounts of power and influence
>implying that there is not a mob of 50,000 people in warsaw right now burning EU flags
>implying that the border schengen states are not actively trying to halt this bullshit because it's comically ridiculous and unsustainable
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 27th 2015, 12:14 pm

the british isles went through a war to decide whether it should be protestant or catholic, but it doesnt matter now because even the POPE is calling for open borders

does it kill you europeans to do background checks to make sure refugees are refugees? and that they wont spread ideology prone to relatively rapid radicalization, as these people are syrians who have been conditioned to hate the west under assads government and propaganda, and they most likely come to europe with the belief that europe is behind the tu r trouble

Last edited by tomoko-chan on November 27th 2015, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician November 27th 2015, 12:15 pm

viubladan wrote:

>implying most people want these migrants
>implying it is not the work of merkel and a select few who back her, who by chance have huge amounts of power and influence
>implying that there is not a mob of 50,000 people in warsaw right now burning EU flags
>implying that the border schengen states are not actively trying to halt this bullshit because it's comically ridiculous and unsustainable

You expect her to be informed about things?

Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician November 27th 2015, 12:16 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:the british isles went through a war to decide whether it should be protestant or catholic, but it doesnt matter now because even the POPE is calling for open borders

does it kill you europeans to do background checks to make sure refugees are refugees? and that they wont spread ideology prone to relatively rapid radicalization, as these people are syrians who have been conditioned to hate the west under assads government and propaganda, and they most likely come to europe with the belief that europe is behind the tu r trouble

Magician wrote:Grow up

Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 27th 2015, 12:16 pm

but if you are enough of a pushover to care more about my immaturity rather than the message behind my writing, be my guest
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 12:18 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:the british isles went through a war to decide whether it should be protestant or catholic, but it doesnt matter now because even the POPE is calling for open borders
ya like four hundred years ago retard, the last significant war of religion in england was the civil war, and that was just a clusterfuck all around

does it kill you europeans to do background checks to make sure refugees and refugees? and that they wont spread ideology prone to relatively rapid radicalization, as these people are syrians who have been conditioned to hate the west under assads government and propaganda, and they most likely come to europe with the belief that europe is behind the tu r trouble
>double implying it is not the work of merkel and a select few who back her, who by chance have huge amounts of power and influence
qeq
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician November 27th 2015, 12:18 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:but if you are enough of a pushover to care more about my immaturity rather than the message behind my writing, be my guest

Grow up

Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 27th 2015, 12:21 pm

i like how you keep dismissing my suggestion to run obvious background checks on refugees as immature, since ISIS themselves said they were going to use the refugee crisis to spread jihadists and undermine the european and american security systems

syrians grew up in an oppressive regime aligned with nations like north korea and iran, they have been throughly exposed to anti-european ideas, along with radical sects of islam

if you still think that those things are any sort of valid projection of my immaturity rather than an actual point seen from an objective analysis of syrian lifestyles before and during the civil war, it only reaffirms my suspicion that youre an idiot with their thumb up their ass, masquerading as the voice of reason and lockstepping to whatever tries to elevate you above an argument, trying to make a moot point over presentation opposed to the actual juice of the argument. im extremely immature but im not misinformed about everything, especially since i lived like an hour away from syria for most of my life

tl; dr stop trying to pretend to be mature and actually read what others write, it makes your "opposition" look better if you understood whats being said

Last edited by tomoko-chan on November 27th 2015, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician November 27th 2015, 12:22 pm

Grow up

Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 27th 2015, 12:24 pm

Magician wrote:
Grow up

yep

youre just a retard with his thumb up their ass, it seems, and the funny part is that you use your finger on that same hand to tell others to grow up, despite the fact that you are at the same level of hear-no-evil immaturity
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician November 27th 2015, 12:25 pm

Magician wrote:
Grow up

Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 27th 2015, 12:27 pm

i think that by acting like an idiot for months on end, ive accustomed you to a position of intellectual superiority and now its come to bite you in the ass, since you childishly dismiss an actual point due to history you cant let go of

the most immature thing to do is to carry a vendetta against a stranger and project insecurity at exposure during an actual conversation where the said historically-immature person is conscious of their position
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 12:27 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:i like how you keep dismissing my suggestion to run obvious background checks on refugees as immature, since ISIS themselves said they were going to use the refugee crisis to spread jihadists and undermine the european and american security systems
are you aware that they can do thorough background checks at each border in the schengen area if needed?

syrians grew up in an oppressive regime aligned with nations like north korea and iran, they have been throughly exposed to anti-european ideas, along with radical sects of islam
an oppressive regime they are currently trying to OVERTHROW, lol

also the number of wahhabists in the muslim world is less than 1% and the number of deobandists is presumably even less; these are the two major sects of radical islam

if you still think that those things are any sort of valid projection of my immaturity rather than an actual point seen from an objective analysis of syrian lifestyles before and during the civil war, it only reaffirms my suspicion that youre an idiot with their thumb up their ass, masquerading as the voice of reason and lockstepping to whatever tries to elevate you above an argument, trying to make a moot point over presentation opposed to the actual juice of the argument
sarruty
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician November 27th 2015, 12:28 pm

Magician wrote:
Magician wrote:
This is some funny shit.
Grow up

Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next