so magisan how about that european refugee crisis

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

so magisan how about that european refugee crisis - Page 3 Empty Re: so magisan how about that european refugee crisis

Post by sadako November 27th 2015, 2:14 pm

im not saying that discrimination of refugees should be done

there should be some sort of system to ensure we receive needy families and people, and try to filter out operatives from sinister groups like ISIS

the exact system, i cant suggest, thats the authorities job. i can only argue for the existence of it, not its composition
sadako
sadako
tomak and the power of jew jew

volume of testosterone : 4200

Back to top Go down

so magisan how about that european refugee crisis - Page 3 Empty Re: so magisan how about that european refugee crisis

Post by Magician November 27th 2015, 2:14 pm

Ok, I'll finally bite

tomoko-chan wrote:i would have actually enjoyed to discuss this, especially with a european due to the unique perspective

hahahaha ireland is still going to be forced to accept refugees, the UK will put like 1,000,000 in north ireland and theyll spread

You didn't want to discuss anything at all.
You're completely transparent.

Magician

volume of testosterone : 21426

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 2:15 pm

magisan what happened to your avatar
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by salty November 27th 2015, 2:15 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:RT

umm

im talking about europe, not the states

the refugee crisis is more drastic in europe than here
you were talking about the west and america is a very important part of the west (and you mentioned refugees infiltrating the us, specifically, a few pages back)
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 2:16 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:im not saying that discrimination of refugees should be done

there should be some sort of system to ensure we receive needy families and people, and try to filter out operatives from sinister groups like ISIS

the exact system, i cant suggest, thats the authorities job. i can only argue for the existence of it,  not its composition
we already have this in place and it has foiled every significant organized terror plot to date in the states since 9/11
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 27th 2015, 2:19 pm

Magician wrote:Ok, I'll finally bite

tomoko-chan wrote:i would have actually enjoyed to discuss this, especially with a european due to the unique perspective

hahahaha ireland is still going to be forced to accept refugees, the UK will put like 1,000,000 in north ireland and theyll spread

at first i was being an idiot like always, but dropped the act when i realized how transparent you were
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician November 27th 2015, 2:23 pm

Magician wrote:Ok, I'll finally bite

And I would put good money on you only being here because you get your kicks out of riling people up especially RT.
I don't believe any of the stories about your personal life.
Everything you do and everything you will do is for the sole purpose of getting a reaction.

You're a legitimate troll, that is why I have not been responding seriously to you in this thread and why I'm completely ignoring you from now on.

Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 2:24 pm

tomoko doesn't rile anybody up lol
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician November 27th 2015, 2:24 pm

viubladan wrote:tomoko doesn't rile anybody up lol

She tries to is the thing.

Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 2:26 pm

she tries and she sucks at it because the only reason i respond is to watch her try and fail to defend her opinions with mental gymnastics that rival FD's
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 27th 2015, 2:28 pm

i dont give a damn about you, magician

i dont care if you believe my life or not, its not like ill die without you

youre a nobody to me, just some scared little boy who hates it when somebody calls you an idiot full of bullshit and gets away with it

ignore me like the angry kindergarter you are, mad because somebody said "no"

its funny how you claim im just a troll who gets people mad for fun, and how it doesnt work, but youre such a bitch about your approach that you are trying to weasel your way out by "ignoring me"

no amount of ignorance or projection will change the fact that you are full of bullshit and that somebody called you out for it
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 2:31 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:i dont give a damn about you, magician

i dont care if you believe my life or not, its not like ill die without you

youre a nobody to me, just some scared little boy who hates it when somebody calls you an idiot full of bullshit and gets away with it
ironically magician has not only contributed more to society than you have despite being a NEET for his first 22 years, but he is also addicted to smoking and still remains a patriotic citizen of ireland and a perfect use of taxpayer dollars whereas you mostly just take up state money and give nothing back smrt

ignore me like the angry kindergarter you are, mad because somebody said "no"
it's funny because you call him mad yet you write replies that are about 90% salt content by weight

its funny how you claim im just a troll who gets people mad for fun, and how it doesnt work, but youre such a bitch about your approach that you are trying to weasel your way out by "ignoring me"

no amount of ignorance or projection will change the fact that you are full of bullshit and that somebody called you out for it
i would trust magician before you because unlike you he's actually sorta not a complete homo who takes opinions for pure shock value
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 27th 2015, 2:32 pm

i cant believe that i "trolled" magician so bad, he just ragequit like a 6-year old on roblox lol

mad as fuckkkkk
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 2:33 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:i cant believe that i "trolled" magician so bad, he just ragequit like a 6-year old on roblox lol

mad as fuckkkkk
nah i can totally understand magician not wanting to engage with a person like you who is not only a non-contributing user to our patriotic forum but is also a loser who has gotten banned like four times now for being a fucking retard
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 27th 2015, 2:34 pm

sorry RT, but i do contribute to my own little world of mathematics (first publication on collatz conjecture with primes by changing up some rules)

then again, you surf the internet for SJW shit nobody cares about as a hobby, so what position do you have
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 2:34 pm

common sense, given that according to you this was supposed to be actually good discussion and not a total circlejerk like what you turned it in to
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 27th 2015, 2:36 pm

viubladan wrote:
tomoko-chan wrote:i cant believe that i "trolled" magician so bad, he just ragequit like a 6-year old on roblox lol

mad as fuckkkkk
nah i can totally understand magician not wanting to engage with a person like you who is not only a non-contributing user to our patriotic forum but is also a loser who has gotten banned like four times now for being a fucking retard

please understand that the only reason why people here havent demanded your ban as much as mine is because youre such a joke that things would get boring without a punchline like you

im a retard who has more cons than pros, but stuff like SJWry and griffons don't have an effect on me as you, which is why it has been reasonable to ban me more than you
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 2:38 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:sorry RT, but i do contribute to my own little world of mathematics (first publication on collatz conjecture with primes by changing up some rules)
oh man you contribute to a world that affects exactly 0.000000000000001% of the population and do shit that nobody will ever need! golly gee whilickers tomoko, i sure wish i was you, stuck in a dead end major that will get me nowhere in life!

then again, you surf the internet for SJW shit nobody cares about as a hobby, so what position do you have
not only am i a volunteer for downtown cleaning initiatives, but i also volunteer for and am a founding member of an alternative church service that has become spoken about as far away as california and florida and i am on the board for one of the largest local autism information and services groups in the city and possibly state

nice try though :^)
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 27th 2015, 2:40 pm

it speaks volumes about your idiocy if you are one of those idiots who say that "math sucks, where the fuck will i ever use this"

are you going to argue how physics is also a useless field, retard?
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 2:41 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:please understand that the only reason why people here havent demanded your ban as much as mine is because youre such a joke that things would get boring without a punchline like you
hahahaha i can feel the salt just dripping out of this post; come back to me when you don't have two bans from magician for being such a huge faggot that even oaky refuses to overturn because they're just

im a retard who has more cons than pros, but stuff like SJWry and griffons don't have an effect on me as you, which is why it has been reasonable to ban me more than you
no, it's just because none of us like you at all
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 27th 2015, 2:41 pm

just because you were too dumb to remember the quadratic equation, it doesnt mean math is useless
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 2:42 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:it speaks volumes about your idiocy if you are one of those idiots who say that "math sucks, where the fuck will i ever use this"

nigga your math major and what you contribute to the field of mathematics is shit that NOBODY besides other math majors will use; you're about six hundred years late to the discovery of innovative and useful concepts party
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 27th 2015, 2:43 pm

i was mad about magician banning me, enough to quit for a while, but im not claiming that i wasnt so youre making a moot point

dont humor yourself, just because people dont like me doesnt mean that they like you instead

we are both the most disliked people here, but youre a funnier douchebag than me (in the sense that you are a joke)
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 27th 2015, 2:46 pm

viubladan wrote:
tomoko-chan wrote:it speaks volumes about your idiocy if you are one of those idiots who say that "math sucks, where the fuck will i ever use this"

nigga your math major and what you contribute to the field of mathematics is shit that NOBODY besides other math majors will use; you're about six hundred years late to the discovery of innovative and useful concepts party

again, youre a retard with an Algebra II understanding of math

mathematical applications to physics, economics, biology, chemistry, engineering, computer science and psychology do exist, youre just too locked up in your academic failure to see beyond middle school
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 2:46 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:i was mad about magician banning me, enough to quit for a while, but im not claiming that i wasnt so youre making a moot point

dont humor yourself, just because people dont like me doesnt mean that they like you instead
i never said that but thanks for putting words in my mouth

it sure is a mystery why nobody gives a shit when you get banned

we are both the most disliked people here, but youre a funnier douchebag than me (in the sense that you are a joke)
have you ever considered that it's not because we're biased against you, but rather just that you're so unlikable and stupid that nobody wants you around?
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next