toby
him
the 4th disciple
Mac B
Level 23 Glonkmaster
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

rtcity can you teach me your language  - Page 2 Empty Re: rtcity can you teach me your language

Post by the 4th disciple March 15th 2016, 10:50 am

chapter 6: the wrath of pwneryoder
coming tomorrow

With the horse-people fighting two wars between EBAJBREJKE and itself, a new force arises, thought to be lost to the sands of time.
"hello - guys - my - name - is - pwner - yoder - and - today - i - will - be - nuking - prango - tv! okay let's pwn em!"

What will happen to PrangoTV?
How will PwnerYoder pwn them?
How do horse-people hold and shoot firearms?

Find all of this out in chapter 6: the wrath of pwneryoder.

trailer:
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

rtcity can you teach me your language  - Page 2 Empty Re: rtcity can you teach me your language

Post by george lucas March 15th 2016, 11:52 am

you mispronounced buhnie sunduhs name
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" March 16th 2016, 7:09 am

This makes me want to write more Willis McPhee lore
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple March 16th 2016, 8:34 am

MCSSD = Machine Coordinator & Senior SmokeyCorp Developer
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple March 16th 2016, 9:02 am

chapter 6: the wrath of pwneryoder

PrangoTV Station
"Okay, we are going live in 3...2...1..."
Flade McGay gave the signal to Tycranium. "HELLO THIS IS PWNERTV HERE WITH ANOTHER MINECRAFT VIDEO!" This was PrangoTV's 50th broadcast, the season finale of the hit show PwnerTV about a cool guy that plays video games, does software shit, makes 30-minute Machinimas and more. "SO HERE WE HAVE THE PWNER EMPIRE, WITH, UM, VERSAYLAYS RIGHT HERE." Everything was going well with the broadcast until...

Versaylays Outpost, EBAJBREJKE
"heck yea i love PwnerTV about as much as i love tomoko", Gen. Beejuay said as he sat down to watch the television with the soldiers stationed in the outpost. Out of nowhere, in the middle of the broadcast, the television screen became static. "What the beep?", exclaimed Beejuay, as well as most of the soldiers. On the screen appeared a scrawny white kid. "Uh - hey - guys - my - name - is - Pwner - Yoder - and - Pwner - TV - is - an - infringement - on - my - c-copyright." Beejuay scratched his head as he continued to watch the strange little man continue his speech. "As - I - speak - my - friends - are - disliking - all - your - videos - and - fffflagging - them - for - copyright - in-infringement. This - is - your - fault. Prango - TV - is - going - down." An eerie electronic sound was heard in the distance, then the television was shut off remotely. "Oh frick, I think PrangoTV is under attack by ISIS again. I will destroy ISIS." Beejuay stood up quickly and grabbed his Big Mac from McDonalds before heading out the door.

PrangoTV Station
(Harmless!!) smoke creeped into the broadcasting room. A figure, almost entirely cloaked by the (harmless!) smokescreen, flipped his hair. Someone, half-horse-person half-human, strolled in behind them. TNT charges were placed all around the room. The mysterious figures left the room concealed in (harmless!) smoke. By the time it cleared, the TNT was about two minutes from detonating. Flade McGay and Tycranium were knocked out cold. Cliffhanger goes here.

Unknown Location
"Good - job - Pwners. We - shut - down - another - dang - dirty - copyright - infringer." PwnerYoder strolled back and forth in front of the small group. "Eddy - Blueberry - did - you - deploy - the - (harmless!) - smoke?" "YESIDIDI'METHANBRADBERRY", Ethan reported quickly. "Heartstrings - did - you - place - the - TNT?" "yes", replied the half-horse-person Heartstrings. "Okay - good - job - Pwners - I - will - contact - you - with - your - next - a...assignment. You - are - dismissed."

Supreme Ruler Brandon Rhea had a stern look on his face. "What happened, Beejuay?", he asked. "PrangoTV was assaulted by ISIS. We have reason to believe it was pwned by the terrorist forces led by some kid who goes by the name of...PwnerYoda, I think. We don't have his location yet." Beejuay and Rhea continued to discuss the situation. In the distance, (harmless!) smoke appeared on the horizon.

Kingdom of Aerltoutjsoiyrgoyjigya
"...and that is how we hold guns, APPARENTLY." Prince Bltjrifgloykya explained to Trump. "Oh, okay. It all makes sense now."

What happens next? Find out in...
chapter 7: oh shit nigga

Last edited by frito bandito on March 16th 2016, 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple March 16th 2016, 10:51 am

Spoilers n shit:

Spoiler:

Trailer for chapter 7:
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple March 16th 2016, 6:20 pm

chapter 7 either tomorrow or friday
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B March 16th 2016, 7:34 pm

GAYY
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple March 16th 2016, 9:04 pm

ur gay boy
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by salty March 17th 2016, 7:21 am

frito bandito wrote:MCSSD = Machine Coordinator & Senior SmokeyCorp Developer
MCSSD = McSmokey Skiddly Doo
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple March 17th 2016, 9:31 am

i know it means McSmokey Skiddly Doo

i just made MCSSD as a position at SmokeyCorp in the lore and gave it a new meaning
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple March 17th 2016, 9:56 am

chapter 7: oh shit nigga
(aka boring-ass lore chapter)

"this is gaey," Supreme Ruler Brandon Rhea said as he pulled out his iPodphone. "now i have nothing to watch." suddenly someone appeared in front of them. it was a half horse-person. "smfh senpai walla walla bing bang tumblr wango tango didgeridoo ping pong king kong lesbians", it spoke in a foreign language. "What the beep was that?", asked Gen. Beejuay as he ate his Big Mac from McDonalds. Rhea's iPodphone was able to translate the strange phrase using the always-reliable 100% accurate translator, Google Translate. The iPodphone beeped, then read out the translation: "I am going to destroy Versaylays by abusing my powers." Both Beejuay and Rhea had looks of contempt on their faces. "i bet those dang dirty horse-people had something to do with this," Beejuay stated. "in fact, those aren't hands, those are hooves! did King Blue Blfrgjrtoyrpya put you up to this, you filthy squeger?" At that moment, two figures in the distance were running towards Beejuay. When they got close, Beejuay recognized their faces. "Flade McGay? Tycranium? what the beep happened?" Flade McGay took a moment to catch his breath, then started to speak. "PrangoTV is gone. me and tycranium would've died, but we were saved by some higher being." In a flash of light, Wingate, the deity of the horse-people, made his presence made. "WEW LAD," his voice boomed. "I WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE GLORIOUS ESCAPADES." Rhea was puzzled. "Wait a minute, don't you command  the horse-people? Why would you have anything to do with this?" "BECAUSE HOW COULD I MISS LE GLOOOOORIOUS DRAMA? WEW LAD, ARE YOU >IMPLYYYYYING THAT - WAIT, WHO IS THAT? WEW!" Wingate caught sight of the half horse-person. "WEW LAD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? MAYBE I SHOULD SUMMON THE PRINCE OF MY MMMMMIGHTY CIVILIZATION THAT I CREATED AND FIND OUT! PRINCE BLGJERORTYA, YOUR CASUAL REMINDER TO APPEAR BEFORE ME AT ONCE!" Prince Bfglrgrjrtijoytrya appeared before Wingate. "What am I doing here?", the prince questioned, surprised. "WHO IS THIS, WHY IS SHE ONLY HALF-HORSE PERSON, AND WWWWWWWWHY IS SHE HERE? WEW!" Prince Bfklgtlooytya looked at the half - fuck it, it's Heartstrings - Prince Bfdlkgittya looked at Heartstrings and whispered "oh no..." under his breath. "I suppose it is time to explain. but first..." Prince Bfklgnjtya somehow holds a gun and somehow shoots it. Heartstrings falls to the ground APPARENTLY. "okay. a long time ago, when me mami ordered the slaughter of the mozzarella stick people, Heartstrings was her top lieutenant, a rank only second to the General Gildafuckingryphon. however, Heartstrings caught a rare disease which we call 'gejotsjoireokpaeropptr', but you EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIOTS may know it as 'fat tumbler user syndrome'. after catching the disease, she was never the same. some shit happpened and my father, King Blue Bgklrskdgsjtotya, had to send her into exile. i did not know that she would BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE foolish enough to ally with pwneryoder..." "Wait, you knew about pwneryoder?", asked Beejuay. "yes. you see, long ago, even before our kingdom of Aerletjisoyta was established, we had another mortal enemy. pwneryoder and his pwners ravaged the land, using it for their Machinimas. if it weren't for the fuckingryphons pushing them back, our people would have surely been lost. but now, it seems that he is back APPARENTLY. how could i BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so stupid to not SEEEEEEEEEEE this coming? after all, the only way to defeat him was to reveal his true identity, and we knew-" There was a crash. A drop pod landed in the middle of the outpost. Pwneryoder, the scrawny kid from the television earlier, popped out of it. "All - right - that - is - enough - talk." He grabbed Heartstrings and placed her in the pod. "Pwneryoder! My ancestors were EEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIOTS not to finish you off, but I will." Prince Blgrjstoyttya attempted to shoot his gun, but Pwneryoder landed a Copyright Strike, his signature move, on him. "You - just - got - pwned. Ha - ha - ha." Prince Blfjdktotytya lay on the ground in silence. Before Beejuay or Rhea could act, pwneryoder jumped into the pod along with Heartstrings. "You - will - never - reveal - my - true - identity!" The pod hovered into the air, then launched itself. Beejuay noticed that it left something behind and ran over to it. He stood over it along with Rhea, Flade McGay, and Tycranium in silence, until Flade spoke. "Is that...a fumo?"

stay tuned for chapter 8: the secret of smrt
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple March 17th 2016, 10:56 am

list of cameos as of now:
Beejuay
Oaky MCSSD
RTCity
Heartstrings
Flade McGay
Tycranium
Trashbot

possible upcoming cameos:

lcke
shelley goldstein
dinkly
jmm
???

chapter 8 trailer:

sidenote:
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas March 17th 2016, 1:11 pm

frito bandito wrote:i've gone far and i'm running out of some ideas
then wrap er up
george lucas
george lucas

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple March 17th 2016, 1:22 pm

it must go on
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by him March 17th 2016, 1:43 pm

thats what the creators of the simpsons said
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple March 17th 2016, 2:07 pm

fine i'll wrap it up
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple March 18th 2016, 7:02 am

screw it i can't be bothered to
here's what happens

pwneryoder is actually amsk8r who is actually tomoko
heartstrings dies
tycranium goes into a coma
prince bgfgksltjytya dies and goes to the horse-people version of valhalla with mozzarella sticks
the pwners are defeated and pwneryoder actually amsk8r actually tomoko goes to jail
EBAJBREJKE forms neutrality pact with Aelrstyttytjngtyya
ethan bradberry goes back to social experiments
dinkly shows up at the end with the "fuckin threat of fuckin war fuck"
boring shit
the end
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple March 18th 2016, 7:09 am

lemme know if there's any loose ends you need tied up in the story
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2