him
salty
george lucas
toby
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

OTTHUNDERDOME.FORUMOTION.COM - hey look what i found - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTHUNDERDOME.FORUMOTION.COM - hey look what i found

Post by the 4th disciple August 22nd 2016, 6:08 pm

bro just cause u put zac tags doesn't mean that wasn't gay of you
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

OTTHUNDERDOME.FORUMOTION.COM - hey look what i found - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTHUNDERDOME.FORUMOTION.COM - hey look what i found

Post by Zilchexo August 22nd 2016, 6:53 pm

DAB ON EM wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
samoyed wrote:FLAMING'S PUPPET SHOW PART 2: SCORNED OTXERS EDITION
i promise you i have nothing to do with this but watch as rt attempts to pin this on me even though it lines up perfectly with one of his many exiles from otx just like otrejected
he's fucking insane
as usual FD is beyond retarded and does not even attempt to read the thread
as usual rt is let off easy after groveling to oaky on steam instead of permanently banned like has been suggested time and time again
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 7:06 pm

Flamdini wrote:as usual rt is let off easy after groveling to oaky on steam instead of permanently banned like has been suggested time and time again
are you always this much of an idiot or what

this is my entire conversation today with oaky

6:03 PM - appaloser: wʲew laddie
6:16 PM - All-American Aesculus: dont ever send me that ragain
6:16 PM - appaloser: haha
6:17 PM - All-American Aesculus: not until you dab that is
6:17 PM - appaloser: wʲew laddie
6:17 PM - All-American Aesculus: great to see rt become a toxic retard
6:17 PM - All-American Aesculus: enjoy the block!
6:17 PM - appaloser: lmao
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo August 22nd 2016, 7:07 pm

then who unbanned you your dad
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo August 22nd 2016, 7:07 pm

"everyone gets away with breaking the rules except me" - future rt
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 7:08 pm

i like how FD has been on here for two days now and he's already completely lost his ability to think to the point where he thinks someone unbanned me because the thought that i haven't actually been banned at all yet is foreign to him

lay off the conspiracies holy shit you have a worse grasp on reality than alex jones
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 22nd 2016, 7:10 pm

i like how rt has been on otx for 5 years then cries like a lil bitch when people ask him to dab
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 7:11 pm

Brewmaster Mac wrote:i like how rt has been on otx for 5 years then cries like a lil bitch when people ask him to dab
mac you're hardly one to talk when you also have a grasp on reality that's so tinted by actual white supremacy that you unironically think donald will win the presidency
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him August 22nd 2016, 7:11 pm

Flamdini wrote:
DAB ON EM wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
samoyed wrote:FLAMING'S PUPPET SHOW PART 2: SCORNED OTXERS EDITION
i promise you i have nothing to do with this but watch as rt attempts to pin this on me even though it lines up perfectly with one of his many exiles from otx just like otrejected
he's fucking insane
as usual FD is beyond retarded and does not even attempt to read the thread
as usual rt is let off easy after groveling to oaky on steam instead of permanently banned like has been suggested time and time again
RT doesnt grovel he just pretends it never happened and hits us up a few days later in hopes that we've totally forgotten
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 7:14 pm

Him. wrote:RT doesnt grovel he just pretends it never happened and hits us up a few days later in hopes that we've totally forgotten
errr no epoch i just don't care lol
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo August 22nd 2016, 7:15 pm

DAB ON EM wrote:i like how FD has been on here for two days now and he's already completely lost his ability to think to the point where he thinks someone unbanned me because the thought that i haven't actually been banned at all yet is foreign to him

lay off the conspiracies holy shit you have a worse grasp on reality than alex jones

that occurred to me but it was less memey than your dad logging on to a sekrit admin account and unbanning you

also good to know epoch

oh sure you don't care mr. "this burman sand mandala text board is the only thing i have don't take it from me or i'll be suicidal"
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 22nd 2016, 7:16 pm

DAB ON EM wrote:
Brewmaster Mac wrote:i like how rt has been on otx for 5 years then cries like a lil bitch when people ask him to dab
mac you're hardly one to talk when you also have a grasp on reality that's so tinted by actual white supremacy that you unironically think donald will win the presidency
aside from the fact that what you've said has no relevance at all and doesn't even come as a linear retort
god forbid i have an opinion cause im just a cuh-rayyzee white supremacist right
just going to gloss over the fact you support someone who poses a serious threat to our nation and is up to her ass in schemey ass scandals you deny to no end but trip on the fact donalds campaign manager happened to have some ruskie friends
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 7:17 pm

Flamdini wrote:that occurred to me but it was less memey than your dad logging on to a sekrit admin account and unbanning you
has your conspiracy theorizing actually to some degree fucked with your ability to think rationally hahah god damn

oh sure you don't care mr. "this burman sand mandala text board is the only thing i have don't take it from me or i'll be suicidal"
hey FD this is going to revolutionize your world but OTTD isn't the only forum in the world
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him August 22nd 2016, 7:18 pm

yeah rt dont give a fuck about ottd he'll send a litigation just for lols
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo August 22nd 2016, 7:19 pm

once again your Terminal Autism shows itself, i never seriously considered your dad unbanning you that's preposterous. it was a J O K E

tell that to yourself fammyflam
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 22nd 2016, 7:20 pm

if theres so many forums then why dont you join one rt????????????????????
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 7:20 pm

Brewmaster Mac wrote:aside from the fact that what you've said has no relevance at all and doesn't even come as a linear retort
god forbid i have an opinion cause im just a cuh-rayyzee white supremacist right
my point was that FD has a grasp on reality that rivals alex jones and in response you replied with an irrelevant point that i then replied with using the same point i was making with FD, hardly what you're describing

also yeah dude you're basically a real white supremacist considering you almost worship the CSA and unironically decry black people you don't like as 'apes' and 'niggers' and think that the white race is superior lol i'm not really sure what else you can call that but straight up white supremacy

just going to gloss over the fact you support someone who poses a serious threat to our nation and is up to her ass in schemey ass scandals you deny to no end but trip on the fact donalds campaign manager happened to have some ruskie friends
oh ya man the dude who wants to build an impractical wall, has an improbable tax plan, is buddy-buddy with putin, has a foreign policy determined by fucking michelle bachman, and whose former campaign manager was tied to pro-russian ukrainians is definitely better than hillary, even though hillary at least knows what she's doing lol
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 7:21 pm

Flamdini wrote:once again your Terminal Autism shows itself, i never seriously considered your dad unbanning you that's preposterous. it was a J O K E

tell that to yourself fammyflam
you didn't even mention my dad you dumb fuck lol you mentioned OAKY
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him August 22nd 2016, 7:22 pm

Flamdini wrote:
that occurred to me but it was less memey than your dad logging on to a sekrit admin account and unbanning you
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 22nd 2016, 7:23 pm

DAB ON EM wrote:
Brewmaster Mac wrote:aside from the fact that what you've said has no relevance at all and doesn't even come as a linear retort
my point was that FD has a grasp on reality that rivals alex jones and in response you replied with an irrelevant point that i then replied with using the same point i was making with FD, hardly what you're describingl
you're literally fucking retarded if you think me talking about you being a little bitch had anything to do with your and fds alex jones jerkfest
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 22nd 2016, 7:24 pm

these notions rt has are so wacky i could sell em in a box $5 each as jokes
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 7:25 pm

Him. wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
Flamdini wrote:as usual rt is let off easy after groveling to oaky on steam instead of permanently banned like has been suggested time and time again

Brewmaster Mac wrote:you're literally fucking retarded if you think me talking about you being a little bitch had anything to do with your and fds alex jones jerkfest
if it had nothing to do with it why did you try to use it to reply to me? lmao
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him August 22nd 2016, 7:27 pm

DAB ON EM wrote:
Him. wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
two totally different responses lol

rt's social ineptitude shines once again
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next