Total "Chad"
him
salty
george lucas
toby
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OTTHUNDERDOME.FORUMOTION.COM - hey look what i found - Page 3 Empty Re: OTTHUNDERDOME.FORUMOTION.COM - hey look what i found

Post by Zilchexo August 22nd 2016, 7:29 pm

TERMINAL
ERMINAL
RMINAL
MINAL
INAL
NAL
AL

AUTISM
UTISM
TISM
ISM
SM
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

OTTHUNDERDOME.FORUMOTION.COM - hey look what i found - Page 3 Empty Re: OTTHUNDERDOME.FORUMOTION.COM - hey look what i found

Post by Mac B August 22nd 2016, 7:29 pm

DAB ON EM wrote:
Him. wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
that occurred to me but it was less memey than your dad logging on to a sekrit admin account and unbanning you
Flamdini wrote:as usual rt is let off easy after groveling to oaky on steam instead of permanently banned like has been suggested time and time again

Brewmaster Mac wrote:you're literally fucking retarded if you think me talking about you being a little bitch had anything to do with your and fds alex jones jerkfest
if it had nothing to do with it why did you try to use it to reply to me? lmao
i fucking didn't
like at all bra
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 7:31 pm

Him. wrote:rt's social ineptitude shines once again
no it doesn't you just can't read the sequence of posts properly lol

FD peddled a conspiracy that i'd groveled to oaky to unban me even though i haven't been banned at all yet
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo August 22nd 2016, 7:31 pm

like you've never done it before rt
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 7:32 pm

Flamdini wrote:
DAB ON EM wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
samoyed wrote:FLAMING'S PUPPET SHOW PART 2: SCORNED OTXERS EDITION
i promise you i have nothing to do with this but watch as rt attempts to pin this on me even though it lines up perfectly with one of his many exiles from otx just like otrejected
he's fucking insane
as usual FD is beyond retarded and does not even attempt to read the thread
as usual rt is let off easy after groveling to oaky on steam instead of permanently banned like has been suggested time and time again

DAB ON EM wrote:
Flamdini wrote:as usual rt is let off easy after groveling to oaky on steam instead of permanently banned like has been suggested time and time again
are you always this much of an idiot or what

this is my entire conversation today with oaky

6:03 PM - appaloser: wʲew laddie
6:16 PM - All-American Aesculus: dont ever send me that ragain
6:16 PM - appaloser: haha
6:17 PM - All-American Aesculus: not until you dab that is
6:17 PM - appaloser: wʲew laddie
6:17 PM - All-American Aesculus: great to see rt become a toxic retard
6:17 PM - All-American Aesculus: enjoy the block!
6:17 PM - appaloser: lmao

Flamdini wrote:then who unbanned you your dad

DAB ON EM wrote:i like how FD has been on here for two days now and he's already completely lost his ability to think to the point where he thinks someone unbanned me because the thought that i haven't actually been banned at all yet is foreign to him

lay off the conspiracies holy shit you have a worse grasp on reality than alex jones

Flamdini wrote:
DAB ON EM wrote:i like how FD has been on here for two days now and he's already completely lost his ability to think to the point where he thinks someone unbanned me because the thought that i haven't actually been banned at all yet is foreign to him

lay off the conspiracies holy shit you have a worse grasp on reality than alex jones

that occurred to me but it was less memey than your dad logging on to a sekrit admin account and unbanning you

also good to know epoch

oh sure you don't care mr. "this burman sand mandala text board is the only thing i have don't take it from me or i'll be suicidal"

DAB ON EM wrote:
Flamdini wrote:that occurred to me but it was less memey than your dad logging on to a sekrit admin account and unbanning you
has your conspiracy theorizing actually to some degree fucked with your ability to think rationally hahah god damn

oh sure you don't care mr. "this burman sand mandala text board is the only thing i have don't take it from me or i'll be suicidal"
hey FD this is going to revolutionize your world but OTTD isn't the only forum in the world
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 7:32 pm

Flamdini wrote:like you've never done it before rt
well actually FD i haven't because the last time i was banned "forever" oaky rolled some dice on it after i said "whatevs lol" but good try
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 22nd 2016, 7:33 pm

if i add a bunch of longass quotes maybe i can be a shitposter too dad
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 22nd 2016, 7:34 pm

DAB ON EM wrote:
Flamdini wrote:like you've never done it before rt
well actually FD i haven't because the last time i was banned "forever" oaky rolled some dice on it after i said "whatevs lol" but good try
rt confirmed for thinking elections are rigged
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 7:35 pm

Brewmaster Mac wrote:rt confirmed for thinking elections are rigged
0/10 your shitpost sux m8
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 22nd 2016, 7:37 pm

tfw its not even a shitpost and im demonstrating the insane logic leaps you take on a regular basis in internet arguments
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 22nd 2016, 7:37 pm

last time you were banned was polled
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 7:38 pm

Brewmaster Mac wrote:tfw its not even a shitpost and im demonstrating the insane logic leaps you take on a regular basis in internet arguments
aside from the fact that this is demonstrably incorrect you are someone who somehow thinks despite crippling numbers with every demographic but white people, trump will somehow win the election

not really someone who i think is qualified to speak about how someone takes 'insane leaps of logic'
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 22nd 2016, 7:40 pm

ok because i like trump means im taking insane leaps of logic

even if it did mean that wouldnt that mean im qualified in taking leaps of logic and therefore would know when things arent leaps of logic
get fucked rt youre shit at arguing
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 7:42 pm

Brewmaster Mac wrote:ok because i like trump means im taking insane leaps of logic
no lol it's like you completely ignored the entire second half of my post

even if it did mean that wouldnt that mean im qualified in taking leaps of logic and therefore would know when things arent leaps of logic
if that principle were true, alex jones would be a master of telling people what and what is not a conspiracy theory because he almost exclusively deals in conspiracies

so in short, no
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 22nd 2016, 7:47 pm

are you saying alex wouldnt know that shit because its his livelihood
my demonstration still stands i say one thing you turn it into something completely fuckin irrelevant
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 7:49 pm

Brewmaster Mac wrote:are you saying alex wouldnt know that shit because its his livelihood
my demonstration still stands i say one thing you turn it into something completely fuckin irrelevant
mac, alex jones wouldn't know the difference between a 4chan joke conspiracy and an actual conspiracy against something

also no, your principle still isn't correct mac
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 22nd 2016, 7:52 pm

yea it is
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 7:54 pm

mac at best you could argue it is only partially true because a narcissist for example probably isn't going to be very good at identifying narcissistic behavior in others, and an autistic person probably won't be able to tell you who else in the room is autistic
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 22nd 2016, 7:56 pm

are you fucking shitting me are you telling me you people dont have sperg senses
then why do retards get in such violent fights all the time
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 7:57 pm

Brewmaster Mac wrote:are you fucking shitting me are you telling me you people dont have sperg senses
then why do retards get in such violent fights all the time
lmao mac autists had sperg senses they probably would not be autistic to begin with
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 22nd 2016, 7:58 pm

that doesnt satisfy my second question
ive seen retards who never said a word to eachother have immediate death grudging dispositions
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 8:01 pm

Brewmaster Mac wrote:that doesnt satisfy my second question
ive seen retards who never said a word to eachother have immediate death grudging dispositions
those people are probably at the higher end of the mental retardation spectrum then because at the lower ends of it people begin to lack the proper mental faculties to even do that
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 22nd 2016, 8:03 pm

evidently have proper mental faculties to stay out of special needs class dumb motherfuckers crowding up the halls
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 22nd 2016, 8:05 pm

well just in general you have to be pretty exceptional to get into a special needs class in this day and age
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo August 22nd 2016, 8:12 pm

enable code you homos i was going to autoplay a video dedicated to artee
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next