rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

+2
salty
Zilchexo
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments Empty rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by Zilchexo December 25th 2016, 9:30 pm

i think we need to put him on probation like i was put on probation when i did this shit

we can hammer out the details later but we need to make it clear that him being allowed back is conditional especially since he never dabbed or apologized for any of the shit that got him banned in the first place
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments Empty Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by salty December 25th 2016, 9:31 pm

i knew exactly what was gonna happen when rt got unbanned
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments Empty Re: rtcity's been back for like 2 days and he's already gotten into like 4 arguments

Post by toby December 25th 2016, 9:35 pm

did you dudes legit expect rtcity to apologize for his behavior
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 25th 2016, 9:35 pm

Then Why Tha Fuk
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 25th 2016, 9:36 pm

samoyed wrote:did you dudes legit expect rtcity to apologize for his behavior
no i didn't expect oaky to let him back either
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 25th 2016, 9:37 pm

i'm actually dying to hear this one oaky was it just not the same without him or what
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 25th 2016, 9:39 pm

Flamcastro wrote:Then Why Tha Fuk
because he dabbed
thats literally it
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 25th 2016, 9:40 pm

he did????? i didn't fucking see it

that explains a lot actually i'm somewhat content with this answer even if i think the fact that the dabbing condition was taken seriously is stupid
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 25th 2016, 9:44 pm

after those months of protest about not giving in to extortion he dabbed to be let back on his favwotist site ever, where everyone makes memes about his father
he didnt make it public, like he sent it to seth i think n he shared it to everyone else
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 25th 2016, 9:45 pm

if i was the admin and rt dabbed i would make that the header image for a month
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 25th 2016, 9:46 pm

oh yeah ive been planning to make it the featured image on the wiki
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 25th 2016, 10:06 pm

there's something mildly ironic about FD complaining about other people starting arguments
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 25th 2016, 10:17 pm

"NO U"

you're literally the most obnoxious person i've ever met and you only get worse like just now posting a video made by getchan admins about /leftypol/ to make your argument that /leftypol/ is cringy even though nobody even from there made the fucking video and it would've been one person regardless
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 25th 2016, 10:18 pm

all over ottd rt has always started shit but he thinks a commie who also has sparked a few wildfires is ironic in pointing it out
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 25th 2016, 10:19 pm

fd let me handle this you sound like a faggot
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 25th 2016, 10:21 pm

Flamcastro wrote:"NO U"

you're literally the most obnoxious person i've ever met and you only get worse like just now posting a video made by getchan admins about /leftypol/ to make your argument that /leftypol/ is cringy even though nobody even from there made the fucking video and it would've been one person regardless
FD you are literally such an obnoxious person that ROOM quit OTTD because he can't stand being around you and your constant need to argue with people so i'm not sure i'd be lobbing around accusations of other people being the "most obnoxious"
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 25th 2016, 10:23 pm

Congo Jack wrote:all over ottd rt has always started shit but he thinks a commie who also has sparked a few wildfires is ironic in pointing it out
i throw tons of tnt on flint sparks that's different than starting the fire directly

Congo Jack wrote:fd let me handle this you sound like a faggot
i actually agree with you here
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 25th 2016, 10:25 pm

There's something mildly ironic about someone who hasn't progressed passed age 6 bitching about someone's constant need to argue with someone
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 25th 2016, 10:26 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:

FD you are literally such an obnoxious person that ROOM quit OTTD because he can't stand being around you and your constant need to argue with people so i'm not sure i'd be lobbing around accusations of other people being the "most obnoxious"
you heard it here first folks i singlehandedly kicked room off ottd
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 25th 2016, 10:26 pm

Congo Jack wrote:There's something mildly ironic about someone who hasn't progressed passed age 6 bitching about someone's constant need to argue with someone
uh you better not be talking to me besides i addressed this in the op
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 25th 2016, 10:27 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:

8:12 PM - appaloser: why did you quit OTTD
8:13 PM - room: i got bored
8:13 PM - room: i got tired of the users there
8:13 PM - room: i didn't want to make a big deal of it but fd is a fucking sperg
8:14 PM - appaloser: so in other words because FD is a faggot and cant handle people disagreeing with him
8:14 PM - room: yes
8:14 PM - room: basically
8:14 PM - room: wtf is his problem
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 25th 2016, 10:27 pm

fd you fucking autist i was talking about the other autist
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 25th 2016, 10:28 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:

8:12 PM - appaloser: why did you quit OTTD
8:13 PM - room: i got bored
8:13 PM - room: i got tired of the users there
8:13 PM - room: i didn't want to make a big deal of it but fd is a fucking sperg
8:14 PM - appaloser: so in other words because FD is a faggot and cant handle people disagreeing with him
8:14 PM - room: yes
8:14 PM - room: basically
8:14 PM - room: wtf is his problem
LOL nice job reading the world in five words i clearly was a factor note that he said users

you're retarded kill yourself
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 25th 2016, 10:28 pm

Congo Jack wrote:There's something mildly ironic about someone who hasn't progressed passed age 6 bitching about someone's constant need to argue with someone
DAE salty?
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 25th 2016, 10:28 pm

rt if youre gonna say he's throwing around accusations let me remind you how hilariously you tried to guilt trip flade over ol boy's leaving for irrelevant reasons
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next