rtcity choose establishment democrat Charles Wingate as his running mate; who is he running against?

+3
toby
alyaza
tsuyu asui
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RT/Wingate Ticket main opponent

rtcity choose establishment democrat Charles Wingate as his running mate; who is he running against? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%rtcity choose establishment democrat Charles Wingate as his running mate; who is he running against? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
rtcity choose establishment democrat Charles Wingate as his running mate; who is he running against? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%rtcity choose establishment democrat Charles Wingate as his running mate; who is he running against? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
rtcity choose establishment democrat Charles Wingate as his running mate; who is he running against? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%rtcity choose establishment democrat Charles Wingate as his running mate; who is he running against? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
rtcity choose establishment democrat Charles Wingate as his running mate; who is he running against? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%rtcity choose establishment democrat Charles Wingate as his running mate; who is he running against? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
rtcity choose establishment democrat Charles Wingate as his running mate; who is he running against? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%rtcity choose establishment democrat Charles Wingate as his running mate; who is he running against? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

rtcity choose establishment democrat Charles Wingate as his running mate; who is he running against? - Page 2 Empty Re: rtcity choose establishment democrat Charles Wingate as his running mate; who is he running against?

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 12:53 pm

my dad votes purely on economic lines
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

rtcity choose establishment democrat Charles Wingate as his running mate; who is he running against? - Page 2 Empty Re: rtcity choose establishment democrat Charles Wingate as his running mate; who is he running against?

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 1:09 pm

that actually makes even LESS sense there are conservative blacks all over the south that vote like their pastor tells them to i've never heard of a big enough mammy to think policies that are good for big business are good for him
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 1:09 pm

Flamcastro wrote:that actually makes even LESS sense there are conservative blacks all over the south that vote like their pastor tells them to i've never heard of a big enough mammy to think policies that are good for big business are good for him
how does it make less sense he's an economics major and in any case people can vote however the fuck they want dude
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 1:11 pm

you're like one of those retarded sanders supporters who were crying during the primaries about how those DAMN UPPITY BLACKS voted overwhelmingly for clinton i.e. the wrong way
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 1:21 pm

ror every demographic under 45 went sanders, blacks are just even more age-skewed voters than most

obviously he can vote however he wants i can just call him a cvck for it

the first thing they should teach you in advanced macro is that austrian economics and anything else neoclassical is crazy fucking stupid but a lot of macro professors are actually total reactionaries so that doesn't always happen. really though with any critical thinking at all you should be able to deduce that supply side economics of any kind is horrible and stupid and degrowth is the solution to most of the problems we face
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 31st 2016, 1:23 pm

Flamcastro wrote:ror every demographic under 45 went sanders, blacks are just even more age-skewed voters than most

obviously he can vote however he wants i can just call him a cvck for it

the first thing they should teach you in advanced macro is that austrian economics and anything else neoclassical is crazy fucking stupid but a lot of macro professors are actually total reactionaries so that doesn't always happen. really though with any critical thinking at all you should be able to deduce that supply side economics of any kind is horrible and stupid and degrowth is the solution to most of the problems we face
"the first thing they teach you in advanced macroeconomics is that a school of thought is crazy fucking stupid" outstanding analysis from the high school student
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 1:23 pm

Flamcastro wrote:obviously he can vote however he wants i can just call him a cvck for it
"anybody who doesnt vote the way i want them to is a flamingdinner!!!!!!: the flamingdinner guide to political discourse

nigga do you expect me to read "all that shit" by you
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 31st 2016, 1:24 pm

if youre actually taking ap macro you get to learn (in the equivalent of an introductory economics class) that there is not a "correct" economic model that conveniently conforms to your political philosophy
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 31st 2016, 1:24 pm

see like this has gotta be an epic trole
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 1:31 pm

if you're voting for policies that benefit you and hurt everyone else that's not the way i want you to vote but you're hardly a cvck for it. if you're voting for policies that hurt you you sir are a cvck

lol no i don't expect you to because we all know you have severe adhd and severe awatism
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 1:33 pm

you're actually 100% right oaky that's why you have to consider basic cause and effect and look at history to be able to tell if something is a stupid fucking idea. austrian economics is a stupid fucking idea that gave us the great depression
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 1:33 pm

Flamcastro wrote:if you're voting for policies that benefit you and hurt everyone else that's not the way i want you to vote but you're hardly a cvck for it. if you're voting for policies that hurt you you sir are a cvck
have you considered possibly maybe that voting republican is in fact in his interests lol
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 1:41 pm

/r/ing temporarily embarrassed capitalists quote
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 1:42 pm

Flamcastro wrote:/r/ing temporarily embarrassed capitalists quote
"anybody i don't like is voting against their interests!: the follow-up to the flamingdinner guide to political discourse"
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 31st 2016, 1:42 pm

Flamcastro wrote:you're actually 100% right oaky that's why you have to consider basic cause and effect and look at history to be able to tell if something is a stupid fucking idea. austrian economics is a stupid fucking idea that gave us the great depression
thats like saying keynesian economics is wrong because of stagflation it doesnt disprove anything about the model
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 31st 2016, 1:45 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:you're like one of those retarded sanders supporters who were crying during the primaries about how those DAMN UPPITY BLACKS voted overwhelmingly for clinton i.e. the wrong way
THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN FUCKING SAYING LOL
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 5:58 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:/r/ing temporarily embarrassed capitalists quote
"anybody i don't like is voting against their interests!: the follow-up to the flamingdinner guide to political discourse"
if you're part of the masses and not voting for populist policies Nikka U Dum
oaky wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:you're actually 100% right oaky that's why you have to consider basic cause and effect and look at history to be able to tell if something is a stupid fucking idea. austrian economics is a stupid fucking idea that gave us the great depression
thats like saying keynesian economics is wrong because of stagflation it doesnt disprove anything about the model
it actually would were it not for one thing, nobody wanted to do degrowth so it seemed like they had no option. if what keynes was trying to say was "here's how it works and degrowth is bad because x" then he'd be dead wrong
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 6:00 pm

the problem with austrian economics is it's all "central banking and government interference is bad the government should do jack shit G O L D   S T A N D A R D" when all of these policies put money in the hands of the elite which means y'know eventually nobody has any money left to buy their shit
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 6:01 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
if you're part of the masses and not voting for populist policies Nikka U Dum
*in my dumb, uneducated opinion which tries to speak for the unique circumstances of over 100 million americans

just stop
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 6:45 pm

"i didn't vote for policies that benefit the group of people that i am a member of because i know what i want!!"
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 31st 2016, 7:14 pm

yes fd, people know what the fuck they want more than you do
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 7:16 pm

Congo Jack wrote:yes fd, people know what the fuck they want more than you do
this

stop trying to lump people into groups based on their """best interests""" as determined by yourself, a 17 year old communist puertorriquenyo because it's dumb as shit
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 31st 2016, 7:36 pm

stagflation doesnt disprove the keynesian model because the keynesian model supports the behavior (against the common belief that it proves its irrelevancy)
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 7:47 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Congo Jack wrote:yes fd, people know what the fuck they want more than you do
this

stop trying to lump people into groups based on their """best interests""" as determined by yourself, a 17 year old communist puertorriquenyo because it's dumb as shit
LOL if you watch a republican ad that uses faulty reasoning to tell you that lowering taxes on the rich is going to get you a jeb you are still voting against your interests without realizing it because it doesn't actually work that way c:
oaky wrote:stagflation doesnt disprove the keynesian model because the keynesian model supports the behavior (against the common belief that it proves its irrelevancy)
well you're right it does effectively endorse stagflation the way it was being dealt with when it came around to bite us in the ass was something nobody was ready for though because central banks are so allergic to degrowth
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 7:50 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
LOL if you watch a republican ad that uses faulty reasoning to tell you that lowering taxes on the rich is going to get you a jeb you are still voting against your interests without realizing it because it doesn't actually work that way c:
spoken like a true lefty if you were on reddit you'd have people telling you this is why trump won and your progressive beliefs will never be enacted in america
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next