Tyson
Zilchexo
him
alyaza
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

a

is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time - Page 2 Empty Re: is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time

Post by Zilchexo January 7th 2017, 10:23 pm

He. wrote:fd must be schitzo or some shit
t. ratgate cybercriminal
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time - Page 2 Empty Re: is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time

Post by Zilchexo January 7th 2017, 10:23 pm

ask flade if you want rt he was the snitch since it doesn't matter any more
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 7th 2017, 10:25 pm

Flammarcos wrote:ask flade if you want rt he was the snitch since it doesn't matter any more
err no it's your claim you get to prove it not flade
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 7th 2017, 10:27 pm

when fd is mad that he was so unaware that i was trying to hack him and so mad at link even though he did nothing but since we told him Link hacked him he believed us like the fucking sheep he is
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 7th 2017, 10:31 pm

appalooser wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:ask flade if you want rt he was the snitch since it doesn't matter any more
err no it's your claim you get to prove it not flade
what proof is there? i don't really have any proof either technically since i didn't download it like zacmac did. all i have is flade telling me "the guys have been talking about sending you a virus disguised as a game" which i haven't kept. which is word of mouth and the only reason i have to believe him is a) he had no motive to lie and b) what happened to zacmac later. go bug zacmac about it ja?
He. wrote:when fd is mad that he was so unaware that i was trying to hack him and so mad at link even though he did nothing but since we told him Link hacked him he believed us like the fucking sheep he is
i had suspicions but i gave you the benefit of the doubt until you gave me some wacky .exe and i told you to fuck off and you talked me into downloading it for like an hour because you're just that autistic
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 7th 2017, 10:33 pm

as if it was that hard
"i don't want to download it"
"just do it"
"i don't know man"
"just do it"
"ok"
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 7th 2017, 10:34 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
what proof is there? i don't really have any proof either technically since i didn't download it like zacmac did. all i have is flade telling me "the guys have been talking about sending you a virus disguised as a game" which i haven't kept. which is word of mouth and the only reason i have to believe him is a) he had no motive to lie and b) what happened to zacmac later. go bug zacmac about it ja?
zacmac didn't prove his side of the story either, in fact i actually think he recanted it so
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 7th 2017, 10:34 pm

me convincing you for an hour is the same as you trying to convince us you're funny for an hour
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 7th 2017, 10:43 pm

yeah dude i didn't install a RAT or a KL per se
it was a trojan but looking at the logs that it sent it was looking for forms (logins and shit) to steal credit card info
it isn't diseased or epoch intentionally doing that with the game, they'd never go so low as to steal FD's useless identity

- zacmac on the "RATting"
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 7th 2017, 11:47 pm

He. wrote:as if it was that hard
"i don't want to download it"
"just do it"
"i don't know man"
"just do it"
"ok"

^^^^^^
Lol you fucking retard
Pjrto reco best nato
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 8th 2017, 1:54 am

Flammarcos wrote:i deleted the other thread because it was apparent people were voting in a way designed to tick me off which makes me believe that's what happened here too
could it be that maybe people don't agree with you fd
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 8:04 am

that young feelio when FD is the only person to vote yes
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 4:52 pm

appalooser wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
zacmac didn't prove his side of the story either, in fact i actually think he recanted it so
he didn't know about flade but what he said was that he didn't think it was intentional any more because he expected diseased not to have balls made of papier mache

also yes it was a formsearcher or whatever those are called which is effectively a keylogger that only gets the interesting stuff and reaches into the past as well it's only slightly less awful than a rat and more effective in some ways
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 4:52 pm

appalooser wrote:that young feelio when FD is the only person to vote yes
the response you were looking for is overwhelming majority for absolutely not so i win
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 4:56 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
appalooser wrote:that young feelio when FD is the only person to vote yes
the response you were looking for is overwhelming majority for absolutely not so i win
i like how you're trying to speak for my intentions with this poll when i'm the one who made it in the first place
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 4:59 pm

it's almost as if you're still butthurt that people don't think you're funny and are trying to selectively interpret the data to make it seem like it isn't as unanimous as it really is
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 5:29 pm

appalooser wrote:it's almost as if you're still butthurt that people don't think you're funny and are trying to selectively interpret the data to make it seem like it isn't as unanimous as it really is
not everyone is always funny, which is what the data reflects

i'm less funny on average than other otx members apparently

you would have me believe that i'm NEVER funny

it's almost as if you're still butthurt that you're gay for ponies
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 5:40 pm

because you basically are never funny lol why do you think people have overwhelmingly voted that you aren't?
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 5:49 pm

appalooser wrote:because you basically are never funny lol why do you think people have overwhelmingly voted that you aren't?
"absolutely not" would be what you said.
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 5:52 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
appalooser wrote:because you basically are never funny lol why do you think people have overwhelmingly voted that you aren't?
"absolutely not" would be what you said.
last time i checked you did not determine what "absolutely not" means in the context of the poll
in this case it was just a stronger version of no it has no bearing on the number of posts people think are funny
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 8th 2017, 6:13 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
appalooser wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
he didn't know about flade but what he said was that he didn't think it was intentional any more because he expected diseased not to have balls made of papier mache

also yes it was a formsearcher or whatever those are called which is effectively a keylogger that only gets the interesting stuff and reaches into the past as well it's only slightly less awful than a rat and more effective in some ways
how the fuck do i accidently give someone a virus nigga? lmao this retard knows nothing and it's funny because i know everything
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 8th 2017, 6:22 pm

fd's a fucking squeger look at him battle with words like a bitch
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 6:49 pm

no would be "49% or less of fd's jokes are funny"
absolutely not would be "he should stop"
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 6:50 pm

He. wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
appalooser wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:

how the fuck do i accidently give someone a virus nigga? lmao this retard knows nothing and it's funny because i know everything
ask zacmac that's what he said
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 8th 2017, 6:55 pm

Flammarcos wrote:no would be "49% or less of fd's jokes are funny"
absolutely not would be "he should stop"
why are you trying to reason with this so much
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next