+4
Tyson
Total "Chad"
toby
alyaza
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

controversial opinions general - Page 5 Empty Re: controversial opinions general

Post by alyaza April 18th 2017, 2:12 pm

nuking countries has gone historically badly for the world so how about we don't and avert another japan
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

controversial opinions general - Page 5 Empty Re: controversial opinions general

Post by Mac B April 18th 2017, 2:23 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
Mac B wrote:Nazi soldiers were brainwashed peasants
that young feelio when we don't nuke germany and they turn out to be an outstanding example of freedom and civil rights and we nuke japan and they create anime and pedotoons
unrelated events
anime comes from big jap cities from faggy artists
during wwii there were no faggy artists in japan because they and their children and their wives were killing people with spears
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 18th 2017, 2:25 pm

bro the whole reason japan even had big cities after the war is because we occupied the country for like 8 years and rebuilt most of it ourselves and the reason why that big eyes and titty anime art style exists is because the dude who made the first anime copied his art from walt disney
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 18th 2017, 4:20 pm

nah the first guy to make anime didnt "copy" walt disney he was inspired by him
theres a thanks to scrooge mcfuck on the back of astroboy which was his way of saying that western art is fucking awesome
like it or not the first guy to really make the anime art style a thing was a decent fan of our shit and I wouldnt fault him for that
I may have a few details fuzzy but i bet spinny whos probably more learned in animation history can back me up or clarify or whatever
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 18th 2017, 4:23 pm

so like if youre gonna say us dropping the nuke was directly related to anime you might as well say the west is directly responsible for anime since they loved our shit so much

also have you seen a north korean cartoon? i dont think you can get much worse than that lol
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by toby April 18th 2017, 4:47 pm

He. wrote:
samoyed wrote:dogs are the best pet
u like em big? medium? small boys???
only had medium and small dogs but big dogs seem pretty chill
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 18th 2017, 4:50 pm

Mac B wrote:nah the first guy to make anime didnt "copy" walt disney he was inspired by him
theres a thanks to scrooge mcfuck on the back of astroboy which was his way of saying that western art is fucking awesome
like it or not the first guy to really make the anime art style a thing was a decent fan of our shit and I wouldnt fault him for that
I may have a few details fuzzy but i bet spinny whos probably more learned in animation history can back me up or clarify or whatever
no he legit copied his art style from walt it wasn't 'inspiration' it was wholesale copying the art style
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 18th 2017, 5:13 pm

controversial opinions general - Page 5 200px-AstroBoyVolume1

controversial opinions general - Page 5 Latest?cb=20140414073952

i see.............
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by salty April 19th 2017, 2:08 pm

God I fucking hate that gay shit
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 19th 2017, 3:15 pm

people who unironically think we should nuke north korea are actually fucking retarded and do not recognize what that would constitute in an era where at least 8 countries are nuclear capable

if we were to nuke north korea not only would the US be culpable for the worst loss of civilian life in decades, causing a complete international shitshow for its apparent disregard of civilian life in north korea, but it would also draw the ire of literally every nearby neighbor, cause an international incident which would make the cuban missile crisis flush red, and usher in a precedent where any nuclear state can just say 'hey fuck you' to states that are pissing them off and nuke them

the days of freely using the nuke died when the soviet union got one
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 19th 2017, 3:42 pm

Nuke nk and china if they get antsy
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 19th 2017, 3:54 pm

if you nuke china the world ends

don't nuke china
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 19th 2017, 4:07 pm

nuke you too
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple April 19th 2017, 6:12 pm

nuke colorado spring but first move charle wingate to port of rice
two pizza one stone
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 19th 2017, 7:36 pm

stalin wrote:nuke colorado spring but first move charle wingate to port of rice
two pizza one stone
bro take the spongebob option and push the city somewhere else
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby April 19th 2017, 7:55 pm

great idea
push colorado spring to puerto rico
puerto rico gains rt and pizza embezzler
presence of rt in puerto rico makes fd hate it
fd now loves the united states
perfect plan

did i do the trashpost correctly
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 23rd 2017, 6:06 pm

nonviolent drug offenders shouldn't be sent to jail
have a subsidiary rehab program jfc being locked in a house with a bunch of convicts whose crimes range from theft to rape and murder is not going to help someone strung out on heroin
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 23rd 2017, 8:03 pm

that's not a controversial opinion that's just common sense honestly the drug war has done literally nothing but ass fuck black duders in the inner cities and kill appalachia
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 23rd 2017, 8:09 pm

although mac i do have to wonder how exactly you can hold that stance but still support jeff sessions who wants to do exactly what you're against with marijuana
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby April 23rd 2017, 8:35 pm

could it be that mac isn't focused solely on a single issue
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 23rd 2017, 8:43 pm

how can you love jesus but also love the jews? - you rn
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 23rd 2017, 8:59 pm

theres also a big difference between marijuana and opium derivatives.
i dont believe you should have your ass locked up for 20 years over a gram but if a state doesn't want legal weed then you should respect the law.

it should also be noted that the people who mostly get caught with marijuana are
- minors who don't have a life of their own yet. usually happens in school or deals where the minor is buying. these people end up in juvy, and shouldnt be buying drugs anyway.
- actual drug dealers who the law will be less lenient to.
i know a couple. they're usually not bad people. but of course they are directly responsible for the trafficking of illegal substances. and it does not look good at all when you sell heroin and klonopin to a 15 year old (for reference the dealers i know are weed folk. i dont know any heroin dealers personally but i know a shit ton of tweakers)

most people who have their life settled and habitually smoke weed don't get caught unless someone has it out for them, and can make the decision to move to a state where weed is legal and need not fear the law. if you break it though thats fair game.
i was primarily referring to addicts in my original post which is why i said heroin. like I said I don't think you should be held on the same level as armed robbery for weed but it should be regulated where people want it to be.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 23rd 2017, 9:53 pm

samoyed wrote:could it be that mac isn't focused solely on a single issue
considering that pretty much all jeff sessions has done so far is bitch about the singular issue of marijuana and recuse himself from the russian hearings i would say that supporting him is pretty dumb tbh
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 23rd 2017, 9:55 pm

Mac B wrote:theres also a big difference between marijuana and opium derivatives.
i dont believe you should have your ass locked up for 20 years over a gram but if a state doesn't want legal weed then you should respect the law.
except most states and most people period want legal weed now my dude something to the effect of 65% of americans support legalization and 29 states have approved it for medical use

sessions is basically calling for it to be treated as if it were heroin or cocaine
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 23rd 2017, 9:56 pm

also if sessions get his way your proposal to "move where weed is legal" will not work because he wants to crack down on the states where it is legal
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next