toby
Ugly
salty
him
the 4th disciple
14 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

other universe bullshit mark 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: other universe bullshit mark 2

Post by alyaza January 7th 2016, 6:07 am

vinka’amena wrote:unrelated to last map and current events
other universe bullshit mark 2 - Page 12 QgOxMoM

equestria and its surrounding areas have a bit of a complicated deal with gay marriage, particularly in regards to males; equestria has a female-to-male rate in most places of six-to-one or more. as such, it's generally frowned upon when males do nothing but get into relationships with other males, which is why so many regions (15 in total either have gay marriage with restrictions on male-male relationships or straight outlaw it) don't accept it, including the capital territory

vinka’amena wrote:things are further complicated by the fact that equestrian law at the non-oligarchic level is a bit of a clusterfuck

for starters, per a binding judgement on the part of the oligarchy during the early days of the federation, provincewide and regionwide law is determined by the largest city in said province and cannot be overturned unless the oligarchic government overrules it or a new law is passed that nullifies the old law

other universe bullshit mark 2 - Page 12 M88tRck

thus, in apilusia, tratenem, baltimara, the capital territory, veistan elunessia, the manehattan provincial territory (under equestrian law the MPT's state as a "provincial territory" and not a "territorial province" means they are subject to the procedures of provincial law and not territorial law), the unincorporated region and the central luundsi, the existing laws can only be overturned if the government overrules them or if the biggest cities within them nullify them with a new law

however, provincial and regional law only apply to provinces and regions -- naturally -- and so thus in the firososi narda and mazheien things work completely differently as the equestrian law procedure for territories differs wildly from the procedure of provinces

a territory-wide law can only be passed if a majority of cities within the territory agree to its terms; everything else passes through on a city-to-city basis and unlike in the provincial and regional law, no one city has absolute rule over what is the law of the land in the territory. thus, in the firososi narda, since five cities agreed to the terms of total illegality, that is the law of the land there. in the mazheien, things are currently "legal with exceptions," however as there is a current majority of cities that have swapped over to the purely "legal without exceptions" side, it's likely they will change the law within due time

the krystala'ia has two different factions within its border -- the krystala ponies who call it their equestrian owned home and the crystal empire which is de jure independent of equestria -- and so law there is a bit strange, but general consensus in the krystala is that gay marriage is legal while their neighbors to the south say legal with exception

changelings -- the disorganized bands of green in the swath of yellow -- legalized gay marriage in 1985, and dragons and buffalo legalized it in 1996 and 1997, respectively.

vinka’amena wrote:other universe bullshit mark 2 - Page 12 Q2uiXtG

equestria has a pretty low age of consent, if you weren't aware; outside of the territories and viy veistan you can usually marry and have children starting at age 15 or 16

vinka’amena wrote:some shit from my tumblr

The Aetal War (Eq: Ųl Aetali Vorra, Aet. Yel Aetali Vura) was the bloodiest war in the recent history of the Elųsia. 7,121 Aetalis and 5,490 Elųsi died in the six year long war, which ran from 1981 to 1987. In the first 155 days of the war, and for almost three years afterwards, Equestrian forces seized almost ¾ths of the newly proclaimed Aetaliluunde, including every major city sans the capital of Aetezim, which held on for almost two years under the command of King Sųsova before being eased by freed Aetali forces.

”1.
Zhachaya dran!? (Жачая дран!?)

To be a known speaker of vel Luenaryeh lenkuehe – or to use, own, or believe any other thing even vaguely Lunarian for any purposes but business – in this day and age of Equestria, is in essence a suicide punishable by either complete vilification, or time in the dungeons. So too is having anything that dares to even invoke the memories of the mid 1970s, or the painful existence of what we now call the Repablika Luenaryeh. Only on maps can you acknowledge “the-‘nation’-which-is-not,” as they call it here.

It is much the same across the way, where to speak the language of the oppressor, ųl Elųnessien linqua, in any way might as well be a public admission of sympathies to the enemy. Several times before, in the streets of Luenas-run  Dashevodnaiye, there have been outright executions for the mere act of this. Such is life in the Repablika, and such is the price of living in Equestria, and such is the conundrum for those caught in the middle.

TRAPPED BETWEEN UNLOVING SIDES

It goes without saying that the Lunarians and Equestrians have never once gotten along. Even when Lunarians were peace-loving, friendly protestors who merely disagreed with the actions taken by Celestia, there was certain sort of contempt towards the type who would disagree with supreme power. Most historians nowadays consider that to be what lit the fuse – what fueled the fire that nine-hundred years later became the Lunarian War and created the Repablika in the first place.

But, in spite of this long-winded hate, there has always existed a small portion of the population that is neither Lunarian, nor Equestrian – the product of crossbreeding between the two sides, or a family split, or some such. These people are known by only one name – the paratilųna  – and they have always been regarded as lower than dirt by both sides, to the point of being almost systematically segregated by both Lunarian and Equestrian societies.

It’s not a small wonder why, when you get down to it though. To be a paratilųna in the eyes of many – too many – is to be someone who is neither patriotic to their pony homeland, nor to i Luena. It is a statement to the unknowing that one does not care for those who gave you life; that one believes in neither the people they are, nor the monarchy they are supposed to be hailing, and praying to every day.”
— Excerpt from “The Complicated World of a Half-Luna (Вел Номедаца Ертаса ахф а Паратийлуена),” Published 19 Jan, 2005. Aharaldan Kazperahagiyala (Ахаралдан Казперахагийала).

Il abhara yųl,
vot yita, Il
lav yųl, en
ala yųl hef
tų aufira mi.
Hasi Hirtasenhofsi diya!!

a non-poem in poem form in honor of a day i dont celebrate
valentines day is a funny holiday

Ųl sperrau leepa’en
a virldas aves
az kemanie kriepa’en;
nitaa en diyaa
fer ųl sperrau
hes ne siyaa.
— Elunessian Poetry; “The sparrow weeps / a world away / as society creeps / night and day / for the sparrow / has no say.”

Everibade ina Elųnessia kownsi vat hasitit an tiet biyutenera wentose diyaa ina Fiberasa. A diyaa tiet wos anh af ųl nisaaset, vaarmaset diyaa ina haistere. Timperates sehn-sių *F; ne kalds. Everibade kownsi tiet sių kietanasi cessomit tų bea an tiet maninen; a tųzim ad tehvan-faaral-sehn bi’it tuqega wit tiema. Everibade kownsi tiet sių af ųl Elemonsi dita’it; a tien tiet nebade kuda kampreinta. Vot nebade kownsi vat hes hasitit sinza tiet bladanshtenla’it diyaa ina Fiberasa.

Nata efen a veko afitor hefit bi’it virtualaor annihla’it, ųl lųsa wos esentiala’or lifta tų rųl. Ųl van-tinevanalas bitaasi af ayda tiet hefit bi’it yendesit cempalor camit en galit; nebade kownsi tų ties diyaa vira ita ala winta. En thus, fer sių manrasi, ųl lųsa hefit tų rela an itasef tų dų evereitien ateirasi hefit sidit teiya voda dų. A pe’infila wentose en cųl spetose apenen lataor, en tier vera crals fer kafenmala ralva. An Apirasa siyku, Elulųsa gat itaa vesz.

— Elunessia, “Blueblooded - How A ‘Young, Vibrant’ Prince Destroyed Ponyville.” May 6th, 2013

Elųnessia is less of a word and more of a crazy compound of words that translates out to something that makes no sense literally. Since Elų means pony, nes is an archaic word meaning nation, and -sia is a suffix that literally means “large place,” Elųnessia literally translates out to “pony-nation-large place.” Of course nobody means that when they say it – instead, they are referring to Equestria – but that doesn’t detract from the insanity.

Oh yeah, and it’s pronounced ehl.weh.neh.see.zha (ɛlˈwɛ.nɛh.siː.d͡ʒa), not eh.loo.neh.see.ah (ɛˈluː.nɛh.siː.ɑː)
— “The Word Elųnessia”

Viųbladan en ųl Garda (Blueblood and the Guard)

Anh diyaa, e aristakrati bei ųl nama’it af Viųbladan sei e Garda ina ųl palas. Naha ųl Garda wos vot a nia elų, espezialor kampara’it tų ųl ateir Gardas. Vot, ųl aristakrati diyot cara avot ųl Garda’s heraas, en sų he velka’it avir tų him.

“Hej!” Viųbladan caldozit ot. “Mia nama es Viųbladan – Pvints Viųbladan!” Ųl garda kuikor cenepit ata atetisija en zialyuta’it his supiriara.

“Ne nida tų zialyuta, Garda.”

— the first “story” ever written in equestrian – unfinished because i’m a lazy fuck and for the most part this was just a test to see if it could be done at all (it can!)

Ne mattara vot, yųl ara vitla samtiena. Yųla truor ara. (No matter what, you are worth something. You truly are.)

Elųnessia, May 27, 2012. “Viya Ve Dų Vat Ve Dų.”

Hau em il servoit tų lav yųl ifa yųl kanot lav mi bekca?

Lif lika ita kan becoma basvir. Meka yųlesef hasi!!

vinka’amena wrote:other universe bullshit mark 2 - Page 12 IJKcmmf
other universe bullshit mark 2 - Page 12 Kmp7bSl

vinka’amena wrote:
One day an aristocrat by the named of Blueblood saw an Guard in the palace. Now the Guard was but a little pony, especially compared to the other Guards. But, the aristocrat don't care about the Guard's height, and so he walked over to him.

"Hello!" Blueblood called out. "My name is Blueblood — Prince Blueblood!" The guard quickly snapped at attention and saluted his superior.

"No need to salute, Guard"

vinka’amena wrote:other universe bullshit mark 2 - Page 12 G36hGsm

while equestria itself is fairly small, it holds a huge amount of power over its neighbors in the form of the elųnessian raalma -- the equestrian realm. basically, while equestria proper, the equestrian territories, and the drakonsiluundes are all functionally separate (although the former two are grouped into the federation of equestria), they each hail to the equestrian realm, which is the oligarchy. it's sorta like an equestrian commonwealth, in a sense.

in general, the realm doesn't do a whole lot except send out edicts on what to do and oversee the DSR in the form of the drakonsiluundes administration; however, it has a functional army in the form of the guard core (which is employed by the realm and not equestria itself), and is theoretically capable of waging war despite being an entity without a state of its own. also, while none of its member states are forced to adhere to what the realm dictates, they often do.

vinka’amena wrote:other universe bullshit mark 2 - Page 12 Vq8LvmI

vinka’amena wrote:other universe bullshit mark 2 - Page 12 SGP8rRy

vinka’amena wrote:evidently kaminiera and kaminiera influenced thinkers are left leaning libs
other universe bullshit mark 2 - Page 12 XZvNhIy

vinka’amena wrote:

RE: “The Treatment of A.D. Kaganin”

To the folks of Ketal and Hegediyosthos who are presumably concerned of the supposed ‘mistreatment’ of Miss Kaganin, or “Kaganin-diyin” as you seem to wish me to call her:

I was unaware that I am no longer allowed to punish those who seek to undermine Equestrian reign in the way I see fit simply because to some it is ‘objectionable.’ I suppose that instead of punishing rebels in an according fashion, I should simply let them run amok on the countryside and do as they wish? Perhaps I should let a murderer go because his treatment in a jail would be morally wrong; a thief because he was ‘reduced to such a sad state’ and could do no better? After all, is that not the standards you are setting in telling me that I cannot discipline those who break the law?

Obviously, I will not degrade the nation to such an absurd state. You may feel free to enforce such a standard of law among your own people – to which I imagine you will find similar observations as I have – but as I said, under no circumstances will I allow such a policy to dominate the law because a select few disagree with how I deal with “dissidents.” 

This is probably beside the point anyways – as I understand, the people have written this in regard to Kaganin-diyin and not in regards to the drab, boring necessity of policy making and standard setting; however, I figured that I might as well clarify being that the lot of you seem willing to attack the very thing which allows you to prosper for any reasons you can manufacture.

Regarding Kaganin-diyin, and what-not: May I suggest that if you wish to complain about the way that I have come to punish supposed ‘dissidents’ (rebels, actually. The word dissident implies they actually do anything a true dissident does: they do not.), you don’t sign a treaty which gives me full permission to – I will quote this verbatim for you, in fact! Refer to the Aktas iniphe Desejanoma, [date] – “punish those who seek to undermine, illegitimatize, physically attack or revolt against the government… in any way seen fit by the government that is allowed under the Kanstitusija.”

This includes being blinded, for the record. I could have also simply thrown her in a dungeon to rot for the rest of her life, or perhaps executed her in a grisly fashion. But no; she is merely blinded, not even in a painful way! And yet curiously, it will still be used to attack both myself and the government on the whole (although I don’t particularly care since what you say of me is largely meaningless given my power). Oh well.

This letter went on considerably longer than I desired it to, but I guess I’ll just toss in another “oh well” and leave it at that.

Yesenajat—tseril.

Pvintas Kelestia (Princess Celestia), rauyala en rauyalse
22 Jenja, 1882 // Tsavintsia, Eluenessia (Elynissa)

vinka’amena wrote:in writing both of these i realized how much of an asshole celestia kind of is

RE: “Kaldsdalien atonomeja”

To the people of i Kaldsdali, and whomever this might concern.

I will freely admit that up until recently, I was attempting to avoid this issue, partly because it has been – in all honesty – an utter trainwreck that even I myself am more or less powerless to stop; however, about four months ago (almost to the day, actually) I finally decided that I was going to take a stand on this. This was when the letters began, and it was from this that I began to actually make my position on the issue known by replying to ten? twenty? fifty? probably in excess of a hundred of them.

Clearly – and in spite of this – it has not sunk in very well to the overwhelming majority of you what my stance is, this despite the fact that you’ve by this point published effectively every one of those replies in your local tabloids and on your pamphlets and in your books and all that.

So, that said, let me settle this issue once and for all: no.

Obviously the first one hundred or so letters could not emphasize that word enough – even though I’m sure that I put it in bold and all caps at least twice, which to normal people would presumably give them a hint – so let me explain to you why the answer is no.

Put simply, you are all Ponyvillians. Where do you suppose the overwhelming majority of your grandparents lived when i Kaldsdali wasn’t a thing? I can assure you it was not here, it was not east of here, and it most certainly was not the frontier! All of them were Ponyvillians, and all of them built their city-of-the-clouds in full knowledge that when they did, that would make them a part of Ponyville. I’m positive that I even told them of this when the city was starting out and yet somehow less than four years into it people managed to delude themselves into believing that somehow and for some inexplicable reason, I would go back on my words.

More importantly though – as important as your roots are in this they might as well be semantics to this -- you were built on Ponyville. That you are 12,000 feet in the air and 10,000 feet off the ground is meaningless to me. City limits are, in fact, three dimensional, and always have been. I’m not dumb, contrary to what you people seem to have come to believe; I thought this out long before anybody of you folks’ stature was born. It was the eighth or ninth thing that I declared when I came into power.

Obviously, that doesn’t even begin to factor in other variables, like how exploitable cities in such close proximity would be in the face of certain governmental functions (taxes, laws, etc.), what goes on in i Kaldsdali during the winter, when it is borderline inhospitable, and other things of that nature. I do not have any intentions of wasting my time on those; this letter has already wasted plenty of it. I think you understand my point, though. And, that said, let me ask you a simple question:

So why then would you not, as a matter of total seriousness, be considered outright ‘Ponyvillian’ as I understand you say? Truth be told, I feel as if I’ve made it abundantly clear why your privileges as a ‘city’ (hardly) were lost with the way the act which you so often tout as an ‘injustice’ and a ‘state-endorsed crime’ and what have you was worded, and yet the people have seen to it to ignore it in favor of pushing a mindless, uninformed agenda based upon a false premise. Perhaps I’m mistaken, I can’t say for sure. However, having had the displeasure of writing this letter to you and your city: do not bother me with this issue anymore. As it stands, you are not your own city, and until it is understood by those in charge of organizing this mess that there is a sufficient reason to, you will never be your own city.

Pvintas Kelestia (Princess Celestia), rauyala en rauyalse

8 Meja, 1970 // Tsavintsia, TCT

vinka’amena wrote:other universe bullshit mark 2 - Page 12 IpyQV0Z

took a departure to make this map of the legendary 1994 blizzard, which dropped 144 inches of snow on canterlot over the span of four days

same area with names for reference
other universe bullshit mark 2 - Page 12 YWkSrTc

vinka’amena wrote:other universe bullshit mark 2 - Page 12 ClK71ay

vinka’amena wrote:other universe bullshit mark 2 - Page 12 E1I6UqM

in lieu of highways most of the new world is connected by railways

vinka’amena wrote:other universe bullshit mark 2 - Page 12 RMwyRH1

wacky shenanigans

conway wrote:besides i thought that nerd wasn't even in your damn universe

shouldn't it be pinaekieacfitofbonognorginrogie instead
how do you come to this conclusion
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

other universe bullshit mark 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: other universe bullshit mark 2

Post by alyaza January 7th 2016, 6:31 am

samoyed wrote:so have you ever posted this stuff on an actual brony forum
i imagine it would be pretty well received there
lol no
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 7th 2016, 6:38 am

am i wrong though
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 7th 2016, 1:12 pm

ive never posted on a brony forum so idk
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 7th 2016, 1:26 pm

• 19 May: Viy Veistan legalizes lesbian marriage.
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 7th 2016, 1:26 pm

no homos
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by salty January 7th 2016, 2:38 pm

29 May: RTCity Pony Universe is destroyed by conventional forces lead by Commander-in-Chief B.J. Smith

30 May: RTCity Pony Universe is scrapped and its land is sold to American citizens. RTCity Pony Universe is renamed "Khwigiligiha" and named the new final frontier.
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 14th 2016, 6:24 pm

“Silenzat, silenzat, darlo’en mara,
Aza yųlesef frama ųl tarnaa,
Danza vit Lųna ina lųnalite skia,
En langa fer diyaas vit Kelestia…

Silenzat, silenzat, darlo’en mara,
Lif yųl lifa alang vit ųl kada
Ųl pe’in es avir, hef ne saarow,
En mijs yųl lifa an, tediya en temarow…”
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako January 14th 2016, 7:58 pm

tvilya wrote:“Silenzat, silenzat, darlo’en mara,

other universe bullshit mark 2 - Page 12 14516510
sadako
sadako
tomak and the power of jew jew

volume of testosterone : 4200

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako January 14th 2016, 7:59 pm

lol this niggas writing like hes in ancient egypt or some shit
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako January 14th 2016, 8:06 pm

now im serious, do you have an entire language really set up? like, has it evolved since you first started with this? i thought it was only like a background thing, not an actual complex language
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 14th 2016, 8:25 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:now im serious, do you have an entire language really set up? like, has it evolved since you first started with this? i thought it was only like a background thing, not an actual complex language
it has evolved pretty significantly actually, although it depends on the words

for example

Dogman: Dagamea (2012 equestrian) → Dagmena (now)
TheOtherSarranidAssassin: ThiaOteraSerantadAesalyne → ųl ater sarranida vessasie
PortalSpamGoinUp: PaartalSpemaGaaniUs → VirtalSyimaGonAp
The Demon of Borders: Thia Damaan afe Bųdar → ųl diemonas af birdani
Ragebow Dash: Raajebau Dahse → Reijbow Dashe

Fluttershy: Feutarsha → Viotarsha
Twilight Sparkle: Tevilias Glitera → Tevilias Gliteras
Celestia: Kelanifa → Keles or Kelestia
Lunarian: Lųnarja → Lųnarien

Hello, how are you?: Hilja, hual als yųl? → Hej, hau als yųl?
I am fine: Il an fiir → Il em vina
"My Little Pony": Miran Ponov → Mia nia Elų
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 14th 2016, 8:55 pm

tvilya wrote:“Silenzat, silenzat, darlo’en mara,

for the curious this is a lullaby or at least that's how the rhythm for it worked out and somehow it turned out significantly more meaningful than something which i penned up in 5 minutes for funnies really should be

translation:
Silence, silence, darling girl1
Free yourself from the turn,
Dance with Luna in moonlit sky,
And long for days with Celestia...

Silence, silence, darling girl,
Live your life along with the god2
The pain is over,3 have no sorrow,
And may you live on, today and tomorrow...

1 more literally "mare," but we'll ignore that for this translation's sake; the girl in this particular case is Tevilias
2 "kada" is literally just one god, and as such in this case the god is Keles
3 going with the last two points the 'pain' is an event i haven't stuck on the timeline which occurred roughly ~1999 - 2002; the event was basically a long period of depression which at some point culminated in twilight literally walking up to celestia and telling her that she was planning on killing herself if celestia didn't get help
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by lex luger January 14th 2016, 8:59 pm

can you translate the navy seal copypasta into equestrian
lex luger
lex luger

volume of testosterone : 49158

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 14th 2016, 9:01 pm

chex warrior wrote:can you translate the navy seal copypasta into equestrian
it would take me forever and i'd have to create a septillion new words but if you give it to me i could probably do it over the weekend
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty January 14th 2016, 9:07 pm

dont bother just translate this

[8:51:57 PM] Barbarian Obama: marco rubio can hear your taxes
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 14th 2016, 9:10 pm

marke rubiye kan hier yųle tajesi
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako January 14th 2016, 10:30 pm

do you ever plan to have speakers other than you or something?

if you put this much effort into it, might as well advertise it like esperanto or turkmen
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by salty January 15th 2016, 6:46 am

tomoko-chan wrote:do you ever plan to have speakers other than you or something?

if you put this much effort into it, might as well advertise it like esperanto or turkmen
i dont think anyone in the world wants to speak his pony language i say he uses his linguistic talent and makes a new one when he goes to stanford
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 15th 2016, 2:49 pm

this is why i'm saying he needs to bring this stuff to an mlp forum
they'd eat it up
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by sadako January 15th 2016, 4:04 pm

i showed this to marissa and told her that this is what horses speak, and now she cant stop laughing
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 15th 2016, 4:04 pm

conway wrote:is there some half-assed rosetta stone in the actual show that you base this off of or something
no this is his own stuff unless the show has vastly changed
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 15th 2016, 9:41 pm

i dont think canonical equestrians or even the other countries around equestria speak anything but english even though that makes zero fucking sense and english has only existed for ~1,100 years so there's no fucking way that should work out
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next