this just in: not hiding people's identities in post screencaps is illegal!!!

+2
Ugly
alyaza
6 posters

Go down

this just in: not hiding people's identities in post screencaps is illegal!!! Empty this just in: not hiding people's identities in post screencaps is illegal!!!

Post by alyaza November 11th 2014, 8:58 pm

[8:54:00 PM] Flambo: also if you want to be really technical you started it by posting shit about rotters including myself and not hiding their identities which might be illegal? idk
i dont think i need to point out how absolutely absurd this is beyond how this would literally be the single most unenforceable law in the history of law
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

this just in: not hiding people's identities in post screencaps is illegal!!! Empty Re: this just in: not hiding people's identities in post screencaps is illegal!!!

Post by Ugly November 11th 2014, 9:11 pm

what a stupid thing to say
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

this just in: not hiding people's identities in post screencaps is illegal!!! Empty Re: this just in: not hiding people's identities in post screencaps is illegal!!!

Post by froggy November 11th 2014, 9:14 pm

c. robin, muffin man wrote:
[8:54:00 PM] Flambo: also if you want to be really technical you started it by posting shit about rotters including myself and not hiding their identities which might be illegal? idk
i dont think i need to point out how absolutely absurd this is beyond how this would literally be the single most unenforceable law in the history of law

this needs to go on brainyquotes
froggy
froggy
tomak and the power of jew jew

volume of testosterone : -35284

Back to top Go down

Post by salty November 11th 2014, 9:14 pm

holy shit rt keep it to one thread you've been fighting with fd all day
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by him November 14th 2014, 1:06 pm

hes trying really hard to get you into legal trouble by making up more laws than an angry cop
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by alyaza November 14th 2014, 4:19 pm

this is legal threat number quaziggidy btw
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down