muhhranda
Ugly
alyaza
toby
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

make tomoko only able to post in hqs

remove tomoko's access to all the other subforums - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%remove tomoko's access to all the other subforums - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
remove tomoko's access to all the other subforums - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%remove tomoko's access to all the other subforums - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
remove tomoko's access to all the other subforums - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%remove tomoko's access to all the other subforums - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 41% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 12

remove tomoko's access to all the other subforums - Page 2 Empty Re: remove tomoko's access to all the other subforums

Post by him December 8th 2014, 6:28 pm

you trolls arent getting a reaction out of me!
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

remove tomoko's access to all the other subforums - Page 2 Empty Re: remove tomoko's access to all the other subforums

Post by alyaza December 8th 2014, 6:30 pm

no joke please do not actually buy into that anymore; people will mercilessly mock the shit out of you for thinking that way on any respectable forum
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 8th 2014, 7:11 pm

c. robin, muffin man wrote:no joke please do not actually buy into that anymore; people will mercilessly mock the shit out of you for thinking that way on any respectable forum

I'm pretty sure she thinks your a troll because she thinks you only called her a shitposter to get a reaction out of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2