flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos"

+8
im warning you
Ugly
salty
cya
him
the 4th disciple
James
alyaza
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos" Empty flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos"

Post by alyaza April 10th 2015, 3:35 pm

is there any way i can get you to remove my name, location and picture from my article? and taking down the videos you have of me irl would be nice too.

i would highly advise against just responding "no", i have plans for if this were to happen and you wouldn't like any of them.

haha, no
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos" Empty Re: flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos"

Post by James April 10th 2015, 3:36 pm

quick post his IP
James
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

volume of testosterone : 10134

Back to top Go down

flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos" Empty Re: flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos"

Post by the 4th disciple April 10th 2015, 3:36 pm

Planetar wrote:quick post his IP
we do not accept posting of IPs here.
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 10th 2015, 3:37 pm

the main reason why i'm not doing this is because all of FD's personal information is public information and thus he couldn't do anything about it being put in his articles even if he wanted to
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 10th 2015, 3:37 pm

james IPs are completely meaningless
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple April 10th 2015, 3:37 pm

blueblooded appaloosa wrote:
yah
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by James April 10th 2015, 3:38 pm

blueblooded appaloosa wrote:
but it could cause him to freak out more.

And it could allow all OTx'es to ban FD on sight.
James
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 10th 2015, 3:38 pm

i feel like we should ban you again for repeated attempts at inciting drama
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by James April 10th 2015, 3:41 pm

blueblooded appaloosa wrote:i feel like we should ban you again for repeated attempts at inciting drama
please don't ban me ok.
James
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 10th 2015, 3:43 pm

then stop trying to start duehh please
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple April 10th 2015, 3:44 pm

Planetar wrote:
blueblooded appaloosa wrote:i feel like we should ban you again for repeated attempts at inciting drama
please don't ban me ok.
do it any more and you will be banned for two days next time
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by James April 10th 2015, 3:45 pm

Pizza Brother wrote:
Planetar wrote:
please don't ban me ok.
do it any more and you will be banned for two days next time
I don't know why this is happening all of a sudden.
James
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 10th 2015, 3:46 pm

i responded

no can do FD

all of the information found on PNWiki is public information taken from your google+ and all of your videos are available to the public via your channel or at one point were, and are also in the public domain.

moreover, the information found on PNWiki does you no harm, and neither do the reuploads of your videos onto my channel. someone would be more likely to find information on you through ducklingguns than through the PNWiki or the videos i have, and i can guarantee you that the information they would extract would be considerably greater than anything they could get from what’s found on PNWiki and in the videos

tl;dr get over it i’m not taking it down because there are no grounds to take it down. if you didn’t want the information to circulate, you should have never made it public
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him April 10th 2015, 4:21 pm

a lesson to everyone to watch out what you do on the internet because you can guarantee it's being recorded.
dae
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by James April 10th 2015, 4:22 pm

Civilized Obama wrote:a lesson to everyone to watch out what you do on the internet because you can guarantee it's being recorded.
dae
I set Do Not Track on.

I'm bulletproof.
James
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

Back to top Go down

Post by him April 10th 2015, 4:24 pm

Planetar wrote:
Civilized Obama wrote:a lesson to everyone to watch out what you do on the internet because you can guarantee it's being recorded.
dae
I set Do Not Track on.

I'm bulletproof.
Oh yes! Of course you are!
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by James April 10th 2015, 4:28 pm

roomo wrote:james lives in florida
u knew that already though.

if you said what city, you're a doxxer.
James
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

Back to top Go down

Post by James April 10th 2015, 4:32 pm

roomo wrote:okay you live in orlando
stop trying to dox people pleb
James
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

Back to top Go down

Post by James April 10th 2015, 4:34 pm

roomo wrote:
Planetar wrote:pleb

hahahaha are you seriously calling me a pleb right now

what a loser unkind man
that means you failed, so I'm safe.
James
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

Back to top Go down

Post by James April 10th 2015, 4:35 pm

roomo wrote:do you really think that even if i did discover your city you'd be like tracked down by the otx gestapo
yes
James
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next