this is what fags think american education should be like

+2
alyaza
froggy
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

this is what fags think american education should be like  Empty this is what fags think american education should be like

Post by froggy December 4th 2014, 4:48 pm

>1st Grade
Basic addition/subtraction/compliments
>2nd Grade
Basic times tables/fractions
>3rd Grade
Division, Powers, Roots, Primes
>4th grade
Algebra
>5th Grade
Geometry, Logic, Sets, Combinatorics, Proofs
>6th Grade
Higher order Algebra. Trig, Exponential, Logs, Series, Sums, Limits
>7th Grade
Calculus, Matrix Algebra, PDE
Chemistry
>8th Grade
Vector Calculus, ODEs
Mechanics, Thermodynamics
C++ Programming
>9th Grade
Linear Algebra, Probability, Statistics
Electromagnetism, Circuits
Digital Logic, Comp Arch
>10th Grade
Real Analysis, Fourier Analysis
Stat Mechanic, Optics, Advance Mechanics and Special Relativity
Data Structures and Algorithms
American Government and Political Science
>11th Grade
Complex Analysis, Abstract Algebra
Quantum Mechanics
Numerical Analysis, OS, Parallel Programing
Macro & Micro Economics
>12th Grade
Money and Banking, Finance
Philosophy, Theology, Religious Studies
Electives (Organic Chem, Biology, GR, Astrophysics, Robotics, Comp Vision, etc...)

who the FUCK takes partial differential equations before ordinary DE?? why put 2 years between matrix and linear algebra, by then youll already have forgetten what the fuck a determinant is. why are you going to take abstract algebra after real analysis, you need to know at least what a ring and field is.

why devote an entire class to fucking fourier analysis unless you are going to be an engineer

this shit is the most dumbest thing ive ever seen
froggy
froggy
tomak and the power of jew jew

volume of testosterone : -35284

Back to top Go down

this is what fags think american education should be like  Empty Re: this is what fags think american education should be like

Post by froggy December 4th 2014, 4:49 pm

"im about to graduate middle school!

so far, i have learned about ODE and PDE and i know all about thermodynamics"
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

this is what fags think american education should be like  Empty Re: this is what fags think american education should be like

Post by alyaza December 4th 2014, 4:50 pm

who the fuck is going to learn powers and square roots in third grade? unless we're talking perfect square numbers or really small numbers those are pretty complex shit, hardly 3rd grade material

also C++ programming in 9th grade or at all HAHAHAH
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 4th 2014, 4:51 pm

Lol calculus for 7th grade these niggas need to learn their place
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 4th 2014, 4:56 pm

Lol wtf vector calc and c++ in 8th?! Electromagnetism before calc the fuck
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 4th 2014, 4:58 pm

It took Einstein until he was 15 to master diff and integral calc so these guys have fucking crazy standards
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by muhhranda December 4th 2014, 5:15 pm

calc is shit for a high school senior
i would not like to think of the horrors of having to learn it in fucking middle school

muhhranda

volume of testosterone : 6301

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy December 4th 2014, 5:57 pm

salty wrote:Lol wtf vector calc and c++ in 8th?! Electromagnetism before calc the fuck

as far as im told by a friend in the physics department here, electromagnetism is only Maxwell's equations and Lorentz force equations

he says that the class is made in a way where you don't need to know shit about calc, they just tell you how to go through maxwells equation step by step
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 4th 2014, 6:20 pm

tomoko kuroki wrote:
salty wrote:Lol wtf vector calc and c++ in 8th?! Electromagnetism before calc the fuck

as far as im told by a friend in the physics department here, electromagnetism is only Maxwell's equations and Lorentz force equations

he says that the class is made in a way where you don't need to know shit about calc, they just tell you how to go through maxwells equation step by step
"the class"? there's a school where the education is set up like this?

i wouldnt have minded doing this but i guarantee i would not be on here right now because i would be busy doing what college undergrads study
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 4th 2014, 6:21 pm

you know this list was probably drawn up by some stem master race loser because its 100% math up until 7th grade when it branches off into applications of math and science
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy December 4th 2014, 6:24 pm

salty wrote:
tomoko kuroki wrote:

"the class"? there's a school where the education is set up like this?

i wouldnt have minded doing this but i guarantee i would not be on here right now because i would be busy doing what college undergrads study

no, not a school. im referring to electromagnetism as a topic in general

my friend is a physics/EE major and says electromagnetism is just maxwells equations and lorentz equations over and over, with some basic circuits and AC/DC stuff
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy December 4th 2014, 6:26 pm

if education was set up like that, youd have faggots complaining that their fucking dumb kids are being pushed to think critically, and its not good (unless they are jewish or asian parents)
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 4th 2014, 6:29 pm

My Asian friend and I make fun of white people
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 4th 2014, 6:30 pm

if math were set up like this shit would suck
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy December 4th 2014, 6:31 pm

The Professor wrote:My Asian friend and I make fun of white people

lol

its funny seeing all the white people in ferguson protesting, when the protests are aimed AGAINST those fags

"im ashamed to be white because of white privilege"
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy December 4th 2014, 6:33 pm

c. robin, muffin man wrote:if math were set up like this shit would suck

not really

i mean, if you are good at memorizing math symbols and constants and stuff, youll be fine

if ANYTHING, it would be OK to offer matrix/linear algebra, ODE and PDE to high school seniors if they want to get ahead in college
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 4th 2014, 6:37 pm

op you aren't learning square roots and powers in the third grade for a reason; square roots are almost universally buttfuck long decimals and even just raising 2 to a power can turn it into a fucking huge number, much less the rest of your multiplication table

how the fuck do you expect a ten year old to do that? most of them can't even sit still for five seconds

also most likely this would cause literally everybody to fail because an unsurprisingly large number of children don't give a shit about math especially when you start taking trig and calculus and other advanced mathematical subjects
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 4th 2014, 6:42 pm

Ya we get away with it too during band we called this kid a cracker and he got up out of his chair and tried to beat us up cuz he was really pissed abd he had to stay after class lol
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 4th 2014, 6:48 pm

tomoko kuroki wrote:if education was set up like that, youd have faggots complaining that their fucking dumb kids are being pushed to think critically, and its not good (unless they are jewish or asian parents)
ya because you need to teach kids any of this shit at all

you will NEVER apply programming in your life unless you're an engineer or a computer scientist and the standard tools of choice are meant to make everything as easy as possible (like some of that pussy-ass python bullshit) and very few children will grasp vector calculus in the fucking 8th grade
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 4th 2014, 7:02 pm

just for the record tomoko, the people in my school got the best standardized test scores in the whole city and they still have a ridiculously hard time doing algebraic equations and polynomials, so how the fuck do you think they're going to do shit like electromagnetism and circuitry?
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy December 4th 2014, 7:15 pm

calm the fuck down, i never said that middle schoolers should do all that shit

maybe replace unless classes like English II and III, and make upper-level math as electives
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 4th 2014, 7:19 pm

tomoko kuroki wrote:calm the fuck down, i never said that middle schoolers should do all that shit

maybe replace unless classes like English II and III, and make upper-level math as electives
english is way more important for high school students to learn than this

english gets less applicable as you go on for some courses but many students dont have the kind of love for math that real americans like richard feynman and jews have
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy December 4th 2014, 7:20 pm

salty wrote:
tomoko kuroki wrote:calm the fuck down, i never said that middle schoolers should do all that shit

english is way more important for high school students to learn than this

english gets less applicable as you go on for some courses but many students dont have the kind of love for math that real americans like richard feynman and jews have

English II and III is literally literature, who the fuck needs that? yay, i love books too, but having two class slots (some up to three) wasted on literature is bullshit

the ones who love math would just then use those classes as electives
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy December 4th 2014, 7:31 pm

salty wrote:
tomoko kuroki wrote:if education was set up like that, youd have faggots complaining that their fucking dumb kids are being pushed to think critically, and its not good (unless they are jewish or asian parents)
ya because you need to teach kids any of this shit at all

you will NEVER apply programming in your life unless you're an engineer or a computer scientist and the standard tools of choice are meant to make everything as easy as possible (like some of that pussy-ass python bullshit) and very few children will grasp vector calculus in the fucking 8th grade

"pussy-ass python"

"b-b-but MATLAB is 1000x bettar!!!!"
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 4th 2014, 7:32 pm

if you're going to program in a big language just use fucking C or something, not C++ or java or anything like that
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next