him
Total "Chad"
Ugly
cya
alyaza
16 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION - Page 7 Empty Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:08 pm

Flamcastro wrote:there's "lol"s all over the place and me shitting on you everywhere calling someone angry isn't an argument it's actually a cop-out so thanks for letting me win
hahahaha i bet you brag to your 40 index card pals about how you beat the domes in an epic battle of wits on the internet even though you're the only person taking this thread seriously at this point because watching you flip out over shitposts is funnier than actually trying to argue with you
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION - Page 7 Empty Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by george lucas January 1st 2017, 5:09 pm

Flamcastro wrote:i would tend to disagree because i've actually taken classes but whatever
ive taken classes in math yet im still terrible at it how could this be??
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 1st 2017, 5:13 pm

tfw you apparently took debate classes so you're contractually obligated to start arguments all the time
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas January 1st 2017, 5:14 pm

FD and his Master Debater certificate
george lucas
george lucas

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:16 pm

STOP RIGHT THERE SPINNY DID YOU JUST SAY SOMETHING FACTUALLY QUESTIONABLE? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T HAVE A MASTER DEBATER CERTIFICATE, BUT RATHER A PHD IN DEBATE AND LOGIC

-FD
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:21 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:there's "lol"s all over the place and me shitting on you everywhere calling someone angry isn't an argument it's actually a cop-out so thanks for letting me win
hahahaha i bet you brag to your 40 index card pals about how you beat the domes in an epic battle of wits on the internet even though you're the only person taking this thread seriously at this point because watching you flip out over shitposts is funnier than actually trying to argue with you
yeah i'm sure that's the reason why you gave up buddy we all believe you
to the rest of your post:
PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION - Page 7 D3d79cc8a2d4727c371acbedfaaa4edb
samoyed wrote:tfw you apparently took debate classes so you're contractually obligated to start arguments all the time
a gift and a curse
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:22 pm

a page ago you were accusing me of shitposting laffo make up your mind
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:24 pm

dude exactly you are shitposting with retarded crap like the index cards thing i did when i didn't have anybody to follow on social media that nobody even remembers and i don't have to respond to blatant attempts to irritate me for no reason other than your autism so what you're going to get instead is a big fat tito brick brickman
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:25 pm

Flamcastro wrote:dude exactly you are shitposting with retarded crap like the index cards thing i did when i didn't have anybody to follow on social media that nobody even remembers and i don't have to respond to blatant attempts to irritate me for no reason other than your autism so what you're going to get instead is a big fat tito brick brickman
check your blood pressure
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:30 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:dude exactly you are shitposting with retarded crap like the index cards thing i did when i didn't have anybody to follow on social media that nobody even remembers and i don't have to respond to blatant attempts to irritate me for no reason other than your autism so what you're going to get instead is a big fat tito brick brickman
PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION - Page 7 Z
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 1st 2017, 5:31 pm

so is the trashposting even ironic anymore
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:34 pm

samoyed wrote:so is the trashposting even ironic anymore
you are like a little baby

i don't know what you mean by trashposting rt is having a fucking spergout and i'm just waiting for him to admit he doesn't have a response to my post
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:34 pm

Flamcastro wrote:

i don't know what you mean by trashposting rt is having a fucking spergout and i'm just waiting for him to admit he doesn't have a response to my post
lol what i'm not the bruv replying to one line shitposts with paragraphs of text nobody reads
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:37 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
later:
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:

lol what i'm not the bruv replying to one line shitposts with paragraphs of text nobody reads
also i'm the one shrugging off your posts with a brickman
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:37 pm

WELL I'D CHIME IN WITH APAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION - Page 7 D3d79cc8a2d4727c371acbedfaaa4edb
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:41 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:FD just salty that nobody understands his lingo

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:s a l t y

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:^ mad commie above

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:>le meme arrows of FD getting this mad
check your blood sugar bud

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:a page ago you were accusing me of shitposting laffo make up your mind

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:

stay salty brudda
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 1st 2017, 5:43 pm

fd, the communist salt shaker
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:51 pm

you: typing inane shit into phpbb2
me: responding calmly if your posts have a point to them or not at all if they don't
you: SALT SALT SALT HAHAHAHAHA STOP REPLYING TO MY SHITPOSTS YOU FAGGOT MAAAAAAAD
me: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION - Page 7 D3d79cc8a2d4727c371acbedfaaa4edb

rt's adhd-addled self considers my longest post so far, this, "dude exactly you are shitposting with retarded crap like the index cards thing i did when i didn't have anybody to follow on social media that nobody even remembers and i don't have to respond to blatant attempts to irritate me for no reason other than your autism so what you're going to get instead is a big fat tito brick brickman", where i explain what i'm doing, as a "paragraph" when it's like three sentences max

this is my longest post now (seven-ish sentences) but it's getting my point across and making rt look even stupider
in short, that one picture with the calm guy named "me" holding a sign over his head labeled "my argument" and this other angry sperg is labeled "you" that i can't find
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:51 pm

^ mad commie proving my point above
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:52 pm

tl;dr you're the only one still pursuing this and acting like the conversation isn't over when you pussied out, which means you are far more likely to be the salty one!
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:52 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:^ mad commie proving my point above
PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION - Page 7 D3d79cc8a2d4727c371acbedfaaa4edb
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:54 pm

you sound like 2015 me lol "im not mad" as you type up paragraphs of rebuttals to shitposts
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:55 pm

because you actually believe that i'm as angry as you are
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:57 pm

you obviously are cuz you're typing up great walls of china to one liner shitposts laffo
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:59 pm

all i did was explain why i'm responding to some of your shit and not other shit
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next