The major reason why anti-smoking ads don't work

+3
cya
salty
marissa
7 posters

Go down

The major reason why anti-smoking ads don't work Empty The major reason why anti-smoking ads don't work

Post by marissa November 17th 2015, 10:39 pm

It's because they try to appeal to younger people, but fail miserably and makes the movement look pointless while making smoking look cool.

For example

marissa
marissa

volume of testosterone : 840

Back to top Go down

The major reason why anti-smoking ads don't work Empty Re: The major reason why anti-smoking ads don't work

Post by marissa November 17th 2015, 10:40 pm

"No need to smoke, this already is cancer"
marissa
marissa

volume of testosterone : 840

Back to top Go down

The major reason why anti-smoking ads don't work Empty Re: The major reason why anti-smoking ads don't work

Post by salty November 17th 2015, 10:42 pm

anti-smoking campaigns definitely work in some capacity because the us has one of the lowest smoking rates among teenagers in the western world

The major reason why anti-smoking ads don't work G2-01-01
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by him November 18th 2015, 7:12 am

oaky wrote:anti-smoking campaigns definitely work in some capacity because the us has one of the lowest smoking rates among teenagers in the western world

wow really? Holy shit
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 18th 2015, 7:33 am

oaky wrote:anti-smoking campaigns definitely work in some capacity because the us has one of the lowest smoking rates among teenagers in the western world

actually that's probably because we make smoking companies pay for anti-smoking ads and restrict the fuck out of them and because they've started prioritizing advertising overseas in third world countries where the restrictions on smoking and what smoking companies can do are considerably laxer
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 18th 2015, 7:34 am

although i couldnt tell you how the fuck people in europe smoke this much because i doubt even the smoking companies can pull that shit off
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by appernitce November 18th 2015, 11:39 am

titanius anglesmith wrote:the majority of americans are religious as fuck and aren't allowed to smoke
wat
appernitce
appernitce

volume of testosterone : 22684

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by him November 18th 2015, 11:57 am

All the people i know who are christian, which is like 90% of the people i know, are not exactly pious in the slightest.
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician November 18th 2015, 12:11 pm

marissa wrote: It's because they try to appeal to younger people, but fail miserably and makes the movement look pointless while making smoking look cool.

For example

Jesus Christ that was absolutely disgusting.
I've never seen any anti-smoking ads like that though. Over here at least it's all about trying to induce guilt trips, making the affects looks as horrifying as possible with as many extreme cases as they can find and generally being condescending about it.

Magician

volume of testosterone : 21426

Back to top Go down

Post by appernitce November 18th 2015, 12:52 pm

Barbarian Obama wrote:All the people i know who are christian, which is like 90% of the people i know,  are not exactly pious in the slightest.
and I know several who do smoke. Don't understand where the "not allowed to" thing specifically for smoking comes from, I don't recall my bible talking about tobacco usage. Closest thing to it is treating your body well and avoiding vices, but it's not an outright sin to not do so.

roompls
appernitce
appernitce

Back to top Go down

Post by appernitce November 18th 2015, 12:52 pm

rip the good ol 80s anti-drug psas
appernitce
appernitce

Back to top Go down

Post by appernitce November 18th 2015, 12:55 pm

appernitce
appernitce

Back to top Go down

Post by salty November 18th 2015, 2:44 pm

what about the fda ads where the cigarettes are fleshy squishy monsters
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 18th 2015, 4:07 pm

my mother is a devout methodist who smokes two packs a day and my father is an non-practicing christian who smokes cigars which are probably from cuba
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 18th 2015, 4:08 pm

room in charge
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down