What games have you been playing this week?

+9
toby
the 4th disciple
salty
him
Total "Chad"
cya
Mac B
george lucas
Tyson
13 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

What games have you been playing this week? - Page 14 Empty Re: What games have you been playing this week?

Post by salty August 18th 2019, 11:25 am

the lads are balling in gta online again
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

What games have you been playing this week? - Page 14 Empty Re: What games have you been playing this week?

Post by Mac B September 7th 2019, 7:04 pm

18 fucking noobs getting jet planes dropped on them cum a flowin cum a flowin cum a flowin
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by salty May 31st 2020, 4:55 pm

have started playing terraria 3 times before starting a new character because someone wanted to play, hopefully i will actually finish this character playing with one of my friends as he discovers what the game plays like post-wall of flesh
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by salty June 27th 2020, 11:00 am

salty wrote:have started playing terraria 3 times before starting a new character because someone wanted to play, hopefully i will actually finish this character playing with one of my friends as he discovers what the game plays like post-wall of flesh
i guess i am not a fun person to play games with
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B June 27th 2020, 11:29 am

salty wrote:
salty wrote:have started playing terraria 3 times before starting a new character because someone wanted to play, hopefully i will actually finish this character playing with one of my friends as he discovers what the game plays like post-wall of flesh
i will fucking murder you for these lies
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B June 27th 2020, 11:30 am

whenever my bf finishes university stuff i invite you to play terraria with us, whenever we decide to do that again
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by him July 2nd 2020, 1:11 pm

salty wrote:
says who?
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by salty July 3rd 2020, 7:43 pm

him wrote:
salty wrote:
says who?
i dont list names
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple July 6th 2020, 2:03 am

salty wrote:
that's a damn lie
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by him November 21st 2021, 12:22 am

salty wrote:
shit take
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson October 31st 2023, 5:51 am

salty wrote:
this guy made me buy vagante only for him to pump one game out and quit forever, what gives??? What games have you been playing this week? - Page 14 MrmA2mS
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14