+4
Tyson
Total "Chad"
toby
alyaza
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

controversial opinions general - Page 6 Empty Re: controversial opinions general

Post by Mac B April 24th 2017, 5:42 am

No he wont lol
In fact I'm pretty sure he motioned for federal decriminalixation to enforce state criminalization
The DEAs been treating it as literally worse than cocaine for years and you take it out on Jeff smh
Tfw you cant support someone because your beliefs on something don't align exactly
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

controversial opinions general - Page 6 Empty Re: controversial opinions general

Post by alyaza April 24th 2017, 4:59 pm

Mac B wrote:No he wont lol
In fact I'm pretty sure he motioned for federal decriminalixation to enforce state criminalization
The DEAs been treating it as literally worse than cocaine for years and you take it out on Jeff smh
Tfw you cant support someone because your beliefs on something don't align exactly
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/13/jeff-sessions-surprised-americans-marijuana/
Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Tuesday said he’s “surprised” Americans aren’t overwhelmingly embracing his widely reported stance against marijuana, all the while recent polling reveals a majority of voters do in fact support legal pot.

Mr. Sessions briefly weighed in on marijuana legalization during a wide-ranging discussion held Tuesday at Luke Air Force Base near Phoenix, AZCentral reported.

“When they nominated me for attorney general, you would have thought the biggest issue in America was when I said, ‘I don’t think America’s going to be a better place if they sell marijuana at every corner grocery store,’ ” Mr. Sessions told attendees.

“[People] didn’t like that; I’m surprised they didn’t like that,” he added.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/04/05/senators-one-sided-marijuana-hearing-is-heavy-on-anecdote-light-on-data/
Caucus member Jeff Sessions (R.-Al.) spoke of the need to foster "knowledge that this drug is dangerous, you cannot play with it, it is not funny, it's not something to laugh about... and to send that message with clarity that good people don't smoke marijuana."

http://time.com/4685414/jeff-sessions-recreational-marijuana-legal-crackdown/
Attorney General Jeff Sessions hinted that the Department of Justice might begin more aggressive enforcement of federal laws against recreational marijuana, even in states that have legalized it.
Speaking at the National Association of Attorneys General's annual winter meeting on Tuesday, Sessions said that the agency might enforce laws in eight states and Washington, D.C., that have legalized recreational marijuana.

"States, they can pass the laws they choose," he said. "I would just say, it does remain a violation of federal law to distribute marijuana throughout any place in the United States, whether a state legalizes it or not.”
Sessions, who has long opposed marijuana legalization, reiterated that view in response to a question on drug policy.

"I'm not sure we're going to be a better, healthier nation if we're going to have marijuana being sold at every corner grocery store," he said.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/12/jeff-sessions-coming-war-on-legal-marijuana-214501
There was another winner on November 8, however, and he has thrown up a serious challenge to the seemingly inexorable march of legal marijuana. By nominating Senator Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III for attorney general, President-elect Donald J. Trump is about to put into the nation’s top law enforcement job a man with a long and antagonistic attitude toward marijuana. As a U.S. Attorney in Alabama in the 1980s, Sessions said he thought the KKK "were OK until I found out they smoked pot.” In April, he said, “Good people don't smoke marijuana,” and that it was a "very real danger" that is “not the kind of thing that ought to be legalized.” Sessions, who turns 70 on Christmas Eve, has called marijuana reform a "tragic mistake" and criticized FBI Director James Comey and Attorneys General Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch for not vigorously enforcing a the federal prohibition that President Obama has called “untenable over the long term.” In a floor speech earlier this year, Senator Sessions said: "You can’t have the President of the United States of America talking about marijuana like it is no different than taking a drink… It is different….It is already causing a disturbance in the states that have made it legal.”
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 24th 2017, 5:04 pm

there is literally no indication whatsoever jeff sessions will support marijuana in any way for any reason

even the task force which he has assembled to "reassess" enforcement of policy on marijuana seems more like it was intended to crack down than anything else

http://www.thecannabist.co/2017/04/07/jeff-sessions-marijuana-justice-department-policies/76857/
In an interview with conservative radio talk show host Hugh Hewitt on March 9, Sessions reiterated that “marijuana is against federal law, and that applies in states where they may have repealed their own anti-marijuana laws. So yes, we will enforce law in an appropriate way nationwide.”

He did temper that statement with the caveat that, “it’s not possible for the federal government, of course, to take over everything the local police used to do in a state that’s legalized it.”
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 24th 2017, 7:03 pm

cool i hope the teacher gave you a 100 on that essay
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 24th 2017, 7:38 pm

i like how the moment any nuggah comes in here with actual facts you immediately back down lmao
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 24th 2017, 7:39 pm

also smh actin like it's hard to type in "jeff sessions marijuana" and copy paste articles
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby April 24th 2017, 7:46 pm

zero tolerance in schools is trash
seriously punishing the victim and then acting like it's a mystery where all these teen suicides and school shootings come from is stupid
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 24th 2017, 8:05 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:i like how the moment any nuggah comes in here with actual facts you immediately back down lmao
nah i dont give a shit. you get so serious about this shit its hilarious, youre acting like you just crucified me or something. i still support Jeff, I dont think putting heroin addicts in jail is good for them, and states than dont want to legalize marijuana shouldn't have to.
"how dare someone not respond to my wordwalls roxic tetards!!"
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 24th 2017, 8:07 pm

samoyed wrote:zero tolerance in schools is trash
seriously punishing the victim and then acting like it's a mystery where all these teen suicides and school shootings come from is stupid
i saw a guy get teeth about knocked out and they gave him the same punishment as the guy who punched him

also someone hit our principal while he was trying to wail on someone
does that mean the principal gets expelled too???????????????????
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B June 2nd 2017, 10:13 pm

major news / media outlets are trash that are so disconnected from reality that it's becoming risque to call some publications news at all
id sooner trust the anchorman and editor ive seen on the street and can speak to over some shifty overpaid city slickers who i will never meet in my life to tell me what is real and what is not, and id sooner trust my own eyes and intuition than either
for too long ive been sick of hearing dressed up old people (their opinions must be valid because they're on television right?) dissect and slander people over things they've passively said, it's not real, and substitute agendas and an image for journalistic responsibility. i'm tired of all the hate. this execution of "journalism" results in such a skewered fucking piece where the truth is overshadowed by the opinions of those behind it. it's so disconnected from reality, you'd have to be outside of it to see that, it's a mass delusion - no one with a life is going to give a god damn about a typo for over like, 5 seconds, and they're certainly not going to go into a hysteric thought on how it defines em as a person and what they represent - it's nonsense. yeah im using covfefe as an example cause it's the most immediate, not "SCAWY LIBRUL MNEDIA!!!" or whatever people want to believe, it's not about the bias, it's about the fucking nonsense, the utter lack of reality, the stripping of humanity on utterly human people, the fucking abuse of a journalistic mantle. it turns people into monsters. it's nothing new, but i never remember seeing this much of a rabble out of it, it being this loud and inane. ive had this festering in me for a while and i needed to rant it the fuck out. i don't care about the mistakes and lives of strangers as narrated by strangers. i don't care about these people or those people or how they're stupid. all i care about is living my life and taking care of my family to the best of my ability. i wouldn't be so concerned with punditry if it didn't dominate the largest outlets and spoke louder than the comparitively minor truths they come with. i dont care about 3 jackoff's opinions on x, i care about the motherfucking drug problem affecting my town, i care about the justice that should be served for the lady whos head was shot clean off by her pussy husband, i care about the 4 dead in a wreck on my street.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by toby June 20th 2017, 1:51 pm

but mac
he got two scoops
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson June 20th 2017, 2:20 pm

controversial opinions general - Page 6 Gd6eM7l
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B June 20th 2017, 3:13 pm

LOL the FUCK
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B July 11th 2017, 4:34 pm

if you integrate the usage of an illegal/recreational drug (weed, acid, pills) as a common part of your life, say as common as watching a certain show every weekend, then you fail yourself and become weak. it is especially worse if you use it to identify yourself or use it as some means of achieving a cultural status ("bruhh i smoke harder than you!!! XD"/ wearing "stoner" attire)

of course there is a line to be drawn between the weakness of these people and the lethally addicted. there is more of a physical addiction to people addicted to heroin and other opium derivatives, and these substances are directly addictive. once people are hooked they are less responsible for their addiction, and it doesn't take much to get them there. they are weak for opening the door for addiction, but it is much more serious of an issue.

the people who are not addicted are full well in their will an responsible for controlling themselves. if you find yourself bitching because your dealer is jipping you, then you have no one to blame but yourself for making it such an integrated part of your life.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple July 17th 2017, 7:11 pm

i got a controversial opinion for you
i think rt should be a moderator because golly gippers he is a prime candidate
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B July 17th 2017, 7:20 pm

sharon thicc
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B July 17th 2017, 7:21 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:the overwhelming majority of the deep southern states are massive burdens on america and should be treated as such until they get their act together and join the modern world in racial and social equality

just because your great grandfather was an unamerican traitor who fought for the CSA, segregation, and the right to dehumanize other americans on the basis of how much melanin is in their skin does not mean you get free reign to sap resources through welfare, leech off of the rest of the united states in terms of social and economic policy, and still act like a giant dickburger by trying to racially gerrymander and oppress certain classes of society because you are a bigoted person and think they're degenerate

the US should be a one party, mostly democratic country until either the republican party's leader ship stops being pants on head retarded and trying to pass shit which reduces our standing in the world and does not help their fellow americans or their party is cycled out and replaced by another party
never forget when rt was an actual fucking communist lol
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B July 25th 2017, 11:26 pm

the south will rise again
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 26th 2018, 2:13 pm

no one should believe that anyone is *morally* obligated to address them by any manner of title because that is an outdated feudalist concept
its good business ethic to not call your boss by his first name but no one should be considered irreputable or a morally bad person for not abiding by this concept, that said im not obligated on the stance of my moral character to call you by any name, nick name, or term of address except your legal one
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple July 27th 2019, 3:14 am

horny people have no rights
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6