flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos"

+8
im warning you
Ugly
salty
cya
him
the 4th disciple
James
alyaza
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos" - Page 2 Empty Re: flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos"

Post by the 4th disciple April 10th 2015, 4:36 pm

roomo wrote:flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos" - Page 2 266

jame's irl
huhuhuhuhu
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos" - Page 2 Empty Re: flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos"

Post by him April 10th 2015, 4:37 pm

who'd want to stalk james
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by James April 10th 2015, 4:37 pm

Pizza Brother wrote:
roomo wrote:flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos" - Page 2 266

jame's irl
huhuhuhuhu
that's chris-chan.

Don't insult chris-chan glorious tyrant mod.

Also I could only see it in the preview.

Last edited by Planetar on April 10th 2015, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
James
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

volume of testosterone : 10134

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple April 10th 2015, 4:38 pm

Planetar wrote:
Pizza Brother wrote:

jame's irl
huhuhuhuhu
that's chris-chan.

Don't insult chris-chan glorious tyrant mod
you are chris-chan
or rather
JAMES-chan
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple April 10th 2015, 4:40 pm

roomo wrote:how is butt filtered
use donkey
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple April 10th 2015, 4:41 pm

roomo wrote:Tallahasee is a random floridian city

why the hell stalin
oh
it includes the butt word
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by James April 10th 2015, 6:31 pm

doxxing is against the friendly code
James
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

volume of testosterone : 10134

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 10th 2015, 7:07 pm

james your city is huge and nobody cares enough to track you down so we're good
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 10th 2015, 7:25 pm

omg

neci left the wiki page open and now HIS brother is circulating rumors in the family about me, wildly misinterpreted from your already maybe 10% factual wiki article, and i think some white girl at my school may have found it. and if you were implying gamergate is a stupid pursuit i loving hate twitter and haven't touched twitter... unless you mean instagram in which case you're freakin stupid.

i know my real name is loving on there, and there's nothing i've ever been able to do about it. i ONLY gave out my instagram once it had already been widely circulated with the image leaks and that aspect of my privacy had been violated.

if you're just going to stop replying and use your duehh duehh to excuse your butt behavior and the loving of my real life because you can't be enough of a good person to observe some basic tenants about biographies of living people, be my guest. just don't say i didn't say i warned you
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 10th 2015, 7:25 pm

i am in tears of laughter HAHAHAHAH OH GOD
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple April 10th 2015, 7:27 pm

blueblooded appaloosa wrote:i am in tears of laughter HAHAHAHAH OH GOD
do the filters make it better
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 10th 2015, 7:28 pm

Pizza Brother wrote:
blueblooded appaloosa wrote:i am in tears of laughter HAHAHAHAH OH GOD
do the filters make it better
they do
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 10th 2015, 7:34 pm

no but yeah FD needs to get over himself and quit being pissy over this

i am fully within my rights to document his personal information (which as of right now consists of nothing more than the city in which he lives, his name, and one of his pictures, which you can find probably by punching flamingdinner into google) because it is a) in the public domain and can be found in full on his google+ and b) has been confirmed by FD himself

it's also not my problem that all of his extremely butt internet history was revealed to his family members by way of PNWiki. if anything it's "Neci"'s fault for leaving the tab open
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty April 10th 2015, 8:38 pm

i dont get how you guys dont realize james is going out of his way now to make his jokes obvious and youre taking him seriously
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 10th 2015, 8:40 pm

i think its more that nobody gives a love
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly April 10th 2015, 9:06 pm

threads like this give bad publicity rtcity
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 10th 2015, 9:08 pm

otxt has no publicity

it died with OTTD
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly April 10th 2015, 9:10 pm

this is just bullying a kid
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 10th 2015, 9:30 pm

except there is no bullying here
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by muhhranda April 11th 2015, 1:34 am

Though yeah it's all public and duehh, i don't see thr harm in following his wishes.

muhhranda

volume of testosterone : 6301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next