flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos"

+8
im warning you
Ugly
salty
cya
him
the 4th disciple
James
alyaza
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos" - Page 3 Empty Re: flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos"

Post by alyaza April 11th 2015, 5:24 am

zacmac wrote:Though yeah it's all public and duehh, i don't see thr harm in following his wishes.
im not obligated to follow his wishes and i have no intents to do so because there are no grounds to

if FD didnt want people to know this duehh he shouldnt have put it out there and even if i did take it down it wouldnt do anything because are going to find all his info on G+ and instagram
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos" - Page 3 Empty Re: flamingdinner wants me to remove all his personal info from his article and take down his "personal videos"

Post by alyaza April 11th 2015, 12:05 pm

im warning you wrote:Look rt, you can either do this one little thing or you can do it the hard way. I have several solutions in store and even know a white hat hacking org for victims of what otx has put me through (which I'll say now if they do anything beyond taking down any iteration of the otx wiki until the information is gone that is of their own accord). I swear to god do this one thing and I can forget I was ever here.

The only reason you guys know my Google plus is because of the phone thing. The only reason you have any of my info is the phone thing. I never let that info get to you guys, I even put a certain type of embed that doesn't let you click and go to YouTube on the glorious mocha brotha android video (flash player duehh). You can either stand behind and profit off of the horrible things that happened that night or you can do this one thing.
kid if you want to forget you ever came here and if you want us to forget you ever came here, then stop coming here already and get over yourself

literally the only reason anybody cares about you in present day is because you insist vehemently on showing up on here every time that something you don't like gets revealed to us or every time we laugh at you over something stupid you did

i guarantee you would have been forgotten a long time ago if you just quit while you were ahead but nope here you are and nope i'm still not taking the info down (and in fact because of your pathetic threats am actually going to add on to your article for about the thirtieth time now, congrats!)
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" April 11th 2015, 12:07 pm

nah glorious mocha brotha love you respectable lady we gon keep making the bank
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 11th 2015, 12:10 pm

also FD just a fair warning that if you try that i wont hesitate to contact the police because that's against the law and i know your name and the city in which you reside which is more than enough info for the boys in blue to track you down and charge you
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" April 11th 2015, 12:10 pm

fd thinks our online accounts affects us as much as it affects him because this glorious suntanned brother goes mental when he can't talk on skype
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 11th 2015, 12:41 pm

this isnt the first time FD has threatened something ridiculous like this so i will be unsurprised if nothing comes of it
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" April 11th 2015, 12:51 pm

fd said the bill wagnor crew was an epic troll we all believed because he can't cope with the fact we all think he is a loving joke
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by salty April 11th 2015, 5:25 pm

im warning you wrote:Look rt, you can either do this one little thing or you can do it the hard way. I have several solutions in store and even know a white hat hacking org for victims of what otx has put me through (which I'll say now if they do anything beyond taking down any iteration of the otx wiki until the information is gone that is of their own accord). I swear to god do this one thing and I can forget I was ever here.

The only reason you guys know my Google plus is because of the phone thing. The only reason you have any of my info is the phone thing. I never let that info get to you guys, I even put a certain type of embed that doesn't let you click and go to YouTube on the glorious mocha brotha android video (flash player duehh). You can either stand behind and profit off of the horrible things that happened that night or you can do this one thing.

You must have really made FD upset to bring him to this level OP
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by salty April 11th 2015, 5:26 pm

I feel bad for FD on the basis that he can't behave like a normal person but him and RTCity are both obsessed with each other
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 11th 2015, 5:36 pm

oaky wrote:

You must have really made FD upset to bring him to this level OP
the interesting thing is i didnt do anything at all to prompt his sudden butthurt over this minuscule amount of information it all happened because of Neci's brother and started internal drama and comedy in FD's family
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 11th 2015, 7:21 pm

also i just noticed that FD seems to think we found his Google+ through his phone but actually i found it through his youtube because nowadays youtube profiles have an automatic link to your G+ page
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby April 12th 2015, 12:26 am

normally i wouldn't say anything about this but come on rt
is this(removing the things) really that much to ask
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 12th 2015, 5:00 am

samoyed wrote:normally i wouldn't say anything about this but come on rt
is this(removing the things) really that much to ask
1. no i have already stated that i will not take his personal information down because it wouldn't do duehh to begin with and because it goes completely against american standards

2. his ridiculous threats have made it so that even if i was considering eventually taking it down, im not now
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty April 12th 2015, 10:01 am

op stop messing with fd but dont remove the information

america never gives in to terrorist demands
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 12th 2015, 10:10 am

oaky wrote:op stop messing with fd but dont remove the information
very hard to stop doing something i wasnt doing to begin with
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by muhhranda April 12th 2015, 1:29 pm

oaky wrote:I feel bad for FD on the basis that he can't behave like a normal person but him and RTCity are both obsessed with each other

Pretty much.

muhhranda

volume of testosterone : 6301

Back to top Go down

Post by him April 12th 2015, 1:49 pm

im warning you wrote:
The only reason you guys know my Google plus is because of the phone thing.
No, lol, you loving commented on one of my yt videos

also "profit on that night" LOL WTF how exactly are we "profiting"...?
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 12th 2015, 3:34 pm

oaky i love this new filter
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple April 12th 2015, 3:54 pm

blueblooded appaloosa wrote:oaky i love this new filter
yes it is good
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 12th 2015, 3:56 pm

Fine, have it your way you loving sociopathic gryphon loving butt.
im very tempted to immortalize this unintentionally hilarious by way of filtering quote on PNWiki should i do it
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next