so what do you guys think about the public education system

+3
Zilchexo
Mac B
toby
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

so what do you guys think about the public education system Empty so what do you guys think about the public education system

Post by toby January 11th 2017, 3:45 pm

?
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

so what do you guys think about the public education system Empty Re: so what do you guys think about the public education system

Post by Mac B January 11th 2017, 3:48 pm

lots of things fucked up about it, needs reform
but mostly effective i guess
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

so what do you guys think about the public education system Empty Re: so what do you guys think about the public education system

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 4:12 pm

underfunded due to republican "gut taxes and social programs but keep social security and military" bullshit

ISDs are a horrible idea and one step away from a charter school, and they're what texas and kentucky base their systems around

horrible mess for students with learning disabilities (like me, with ordered auditory information, which is what you need to be able to keep track of a lecture, and to a lesser extent ordered visual learning- great scores in literally everything else)

attendance-based funding is fucking gay

so is punishing students for not showing up

i bet if schools had enough money and the competence to teach each student in ways they understand every kid could get out of high school with an associate's or even bachelor's
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 4:13 pm

and then there's the whole "teachers can make whatever rules they want" shit fuck that noise and fuck the "teachers can tell you to do whatever they want on the spot" noise even more
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 4:27 pm

common core is fucking stupid
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 4:33 pm

t. knows literally nothing about common core other than big gubmint bad and it's steps away from privatization and school vouchers
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 11th 2017, 4:35 pm

fd are you fucking austisttec
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 11th 2017, 4:38 pm

always thought it was pretty bad how they basically enabled bullies at public schools
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 11th 2017, 4:40 pm

samoyed wrote:always thought it was pretty bad how they basically enabled bullies at public schools
HAHAHA WHAT
Where?
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 4:44 pm

Him. wrote:
samoyed wrote:always thought it was pretty bad how they basically enabled bullies at public schools
HAHAHA WHAT
Where?
zero tolerance policies presumably
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 4:44 pm

also a lot of schools are terrible at handling bullying situations
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 11th 2017, 4:46 pm

In the several middle schools and in high school i remember so much anti bullying shit, going and watching anti bully shit in the auditorium every now and then, etc.

How is that enabling?
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 4:48 pm

Him. wrote:In the several middle schools and in high school i remember so much anti bullying shit, going and watching anti bully shit in the auditorium every now and then, etc.

How is that enabling?
fuck if i know
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 11th 2017, 4:49 pm

But yeah they are horrible at handling cuz i doubt that shit works but it isnt enabling
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 11th 2017, 4:52 pm

if they handle it to a ridiculously poor extent that more or less says "oh hey you can bully and you'll get a slap on the wrist"
is that not enabling
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 4:57 pm

i'm dead serious at my school if you taunt someone you get nothing but if you prepare to block a punch it's considered aggressive posturing and you'll get the same sentencing as the goober who tried to hit you
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 11th 2017, 4:59 pm

in my school if you get in a fight, it doesnt matter if you raised a fist, you both get like a week of a school

and since theres been so many recently they're not hesitating to get the law involved
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 4:59 pm

Flammarcos wrote:i'm dead serious at my school if you taunt someone you get nothing but if you prepare to block a punch it's considered aggressive posturing and you'll get the same sentencing as the goober who tried to hit you
that's zero tolerance for you in action
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty January 11th 2017, 5:02 pm

very effective at educating all students across different levels of interest and time by offering different course difficulties and various electives

i went to a public school and i turned out fine
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 11th 2017, 5:08 pm

at my schools you get 10 days oss if you even like push back on someone trying to fight you and now they have this fucking gay policy that you can only miss 18 days a year
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 5:12 pm

He. wrote:at my schools you get 10 days oss if you even like push back on someone trying to fight you and now they have this fucking gay policy that you can only miss 18 days a year
same but my school limits it to 3 days for all punishments because they're greedy jews that want the attendance money
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 5:25 pm

how is wanting attendance money greedy they literally use it so your school isn't a shithole like schools in inner cities
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 5:36 pm

because most of it goes to lining the superintendent's and trustee's pockets?
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 5:42 pm

and what about the part that doesn't? do you not want that part and therefore your school to become even worse than it already is?
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 5:44 pm

i'm just saying the reason why they're so adamant about it is so they can get richer and that if they didn't do that the school wouldn't need to be so adamant about it
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next