so what do you guys think about the public education system

+3
Zilchexo
Mac B
toby
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

so what do you guys think about the public education system - Page 2 Empty Re: so what do you guys think about the public education system

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 6:18 pm

and in becoming richer they are also ensuring you don't get fucked by a lack of funding so maybe don't bitch about that because the alternative is getting to college and having none of the skills you need
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

so what do you guys think about the public education system - Page 2 Empty Re: so what do you guys think about the public education system

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 6:55 pm

"don't complain about your boss' paycheck kids he's a JOB CREATOR"
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 7:03 pm

Flammarcos wrote:"don't complain about your boss' paycheck kids he's a JOB CREATOR"
if you want to continue to have a quality education it is in your best interests to shut the fuck up and stop complaining
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 7:10 pm

i'll do as i please sir i call 'em like i see 'em and the way i see 'em is these fatcats need to stop leeching off the school system so they won't have to enforce stupid arbitrary rules like "you get iss for truancy but only when we feel like it"
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 7:16 pm

then don't be shocked when you can't get into bumfuck university in mississippi because you lack the basic skills necessary to attend and be successful in college
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 7:17 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:then don't be shocked when you can't get into bumfuck university in mississippi because you lack the basic skills necessary to attend and be successful in college
lol i'm not calling out the school attempting to raise money i'm calling out how they use it and the whole system
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 7:18 pm

you just called the people who run your school greedy jews less than a page ago
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 8:29 pm

how they use it is bad yes
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 8:53 pm

that does not make them greedy jews lol
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 8:59 pm

i wasn't serious
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 9:00 pm

that doesn't make it any better lol
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 11th 2017, 9:01 pm

anti semitic bitch
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 9:07 pm

do you honestly think i was 100% serious by calling them 'greedy JEWS'
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 11th 2017, 9:08 pm

Flammarcos wrote:do you honestly think i was 100% serious by calling them 'greedy JEWS'
well i mean you take everything we say on here 100% serious so why wouldn't we treat you the same way
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 9:10 pm

Flammarcos wrote:do you honestly think i was 100% serious by calling them 'greedy JEWS'
you say dumber, more racist, more sexist, more bigoted and more offensive shit all the time so no that would not shock me if it were a serious post
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 9:15 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
you say dumber, more racist, more sexist, more bigoted and more offensive shit all the time so no that would not shock me if it were a serious post
lawl no i don't my therapist is a fucking jew
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 9:20 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:
lawl no i don't my therapist is a fucking jew
are you seriously and unironically using the 'i have a [demographic] friend so i can't be racist/sexist/bigoted towards [demographic]' argument?
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 9:29 pm

don't you think i'd have a problem with the dirty jews looking at my brain if i hated jews

which is obviously separate from holding some prejudices on them but that would also be stupid because my great grand pappy was jewish
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 9:30 pm

Flammarcos wrote:don't you think i'd have a problem with the dirty jews looking at my brain if i hated jews
not really

most people here would not debate that mac b is pretty fucking racist, but he certainly doesn't hate all black people

which is obviously separate from holding some prejudices on them but that would also be stupid because my great grand pappy was jewish
just because you have jewish heritage doesn't mean you can't hate jews you dumb fuck
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 9:35 pm

>continuing to conflate having prejudices with hatred

i'm pretty sure i don't have any negative views on my great grandpa other than the fact he was a superstitious hothead whose parenting set my family on the wrong track for two generations after him which obviously had nothing to do with his heritage
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 9:56 pm

Flammarcos wrote:>continuing to conflate having prejudices with hatred

i'm pretty sure i don't have any negative views on my great grandpa other than the fact he was a superstitious hothead whose parenting set my family on the wrong track for two generations after him which obviously had nothing to do with his heritage
i'm not sure what else you can call 'greedy JEWS' besides racism lol
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 9:59 pm

an edgy joke?
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 10:00 pm

so basically racism then?
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 10:07 pm

racism is an ideology
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 10:08 pm

Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity. Today, the use of the term "racism" does not easily fall under a single definition.[1]
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next