flamingdinner's antics are most likely illegal: the thread (alyaza admits to doxing zilchexo: the thread)

+6
cya
toby
Total "Chad"
Ugly
salty
alyaza
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

flamingdinner's antics are most likely illegal: the thread (alyaza admits to doxing zilchexo: the thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: flamingdinner's antics are most likely illegal: the thread (alyaza admits to doxing zilchexo: the thread)

Post by alyaza June 23rd 2015, 8:00 pm

for those of you i dont have added FD just tried to add me on steam lol

he sure does want nothing to do with OTx, yeah?
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

flamingdinner's antics are most likely illegal: the thread (alyaza admits to doxing zilchexo: the thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: flamingdinner's antics are most likely illegal: the thread (alyaza admits to doxing zilchexo: the thread)

Post by lex luger June 23rd 2015, 8:03 pm

i want to add you guys on steam but i have my irl friends on there ;_;

also i dont want you guys to know the filthy casual shit i play
lex luger
lex luger

volume of testosterone : 49158

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 23rd 2015, 8:12 pm

i'm completely serious FD is never going to grow up and he'll probably eventually kill somebody for badmouthing him over the internet

case and point:

Flamdini 3 minutes ago
i rejected the idea i had aspergers and stood by the earlier diagnosis that i had very mild autism spectrum disorder

Flamdini 4 minutes ago
neci was looking at my article because i had to get him up to speed on why he got an account creation e-mail for some dumb shit forum

Flamdini 6 minutes ago
there's a guy by the name of will sebake in pennsylvania that tumblr has doxed a handful of times trying to find me. how the fuck do you dox someone more than once? don't be retarded

Flamdini 6 minutes ago
tell rtcity my response to his shitty thread is that he is literally copy and pasting the same arguments i made about his impersonation of me and pretending that i'm responsible instead of him, so basically he's exposing himself

Flamdini 5 minutes ago
why am i telling you this? it's a fucking waste of time you won't think about it you'll just forward it to otx to laugh about. it's no use trying to share my side of the story because you have no critical thinking skills and think only what you want to think. thanks for catfishing me performing hot and cold by the way, at least it shows i can make fun of myself too

Flamdini 9 minutes ago
swb is cool with me now. what makes people hate me is LIES, not anything i do. i make fast friends with people in real life without otx's manufactured bullshit.

Flamdini 12 minutes ago
the chick killed herself but i knew rtcity wouldn't have any compassion for that so i changed the story just to see if he was fucking human. but it's arguably even worse because my separation from her for a few days is part of what did her in

Flamdini 15 minutes ago
btw i've sent rtcity maybe ten messages, 7 or so of which were in a string of him psoting and me replying on the same day so he's just lying to you and you're eating it up because you're retarded and want to hate me

Flamdini 18 minutes ago
insert your own comment about how much critical thinking skills flade doesn't have and how much of a fucking tool he is here
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 23rd 2015, 8:44 pm

Flamdini 2 minutes ago
"he still believes there are no reasons to dislike him" that's not what i said, in fact further down in the same post which you intentionally cropped you can see me saying there are plenty of reasons to dislike me and none of them are why you do

Flamdini 3 minutes ago
btw rt i explicitly tried to add you to see what you wuold do

Flamdini 7 minutes ago
oaky, if you had been paying attention you'd know i got the first diagnosis from an autism clinic and the second diagnosis from a school "counselor" who was being petitioned by my mom for a stronger diagnosis for tha obamadollars in the first place

Flamdini 11 minutes ago
"[12:19:00 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "i'm nice" says FD as he threatens diseased with nonexistent squads of haxxors, tries to find a way to haxxor link, tells me repeatedly to kill myself, is a repulsive human being in general etc." this entire message completely ignores the events that drove me to such measures, such as the fact "kill yourself" is a fucking meme; http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/kill-yourself

Flamdini 12 minutes ago
will sebake is my pseudonym and also a guy in pennsylvania. rt framed my phrasing and cherrypicked to imply that i personally doxed him

absolutely crazy
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty June 23rd 2015, 9:38 pm

its not going well for him i feel bad for the guy

The Amazing Ace Meracruzer (funbags) 8 minutes ago
FD we know your dad is a ginger tycraycray gave us all tha pics last year

Fun Times in Bagel 2 8 minutes ago
as we all know shes a lesbo now

Fun Times in Bagel 2 8 minutes ago
i heard that fd tried to get with tomoko

God Sent African American Nugget (happy kiddo) 9 minutes ago
rt's real name is Cameron Jibril windgay

The Amazing Ace Meracruzer (funbags) 9 minutes ago
so FD hows my titties

Fun Times in Bagel 2 10 minutes ago
but if you ask me it wasnt an accident

Fun Times in Bagel 2 10 minutes ago
i heard that they put fd in a cage when they took him to the zoo by accident

applejack drinking appaloosa 10 minutes ago
>YOU're doxproof not your dumb fuck white trash fat mom and your criminal flatface ugly shit dad
hahahahahahahahah i like how you're trying to insult my parents when your parents gave you literally the shittiest genetic combination that is possible for a hispanic person such as yourself i mean god damn dude you are genetics roulette gone horrifically awry i'd be amazed if you can even function normally in society with how absolutely fucking nutzo you are here

Flamdini 10 minutes ago
my dad actually is a ginger

Flamdini 10 minutes ago
he literally can not be doxed because the only person with his information is the gubmint

God Sent African American Nugget (happy kiddo) 11 minutes ago
im gonna knock the ginger beard off your dads fat ass

The Amazing Ace Meracruzer (funbags) 11 minutes ago
how the fuck is he dox proof

Fun Times in Bagel 2 11 minutes ago
i heard fd had a mom but he ate her

Fun Times in Bagel 2 12 minutes ago
at least he has a dad u little orphan fuck

Flamdini 12 minutes ago
YOU're doxproof not your dumb fuck white trash fat mom and your criminal flatface ugly shit dad

Fun Times in Bagel 2 13 minutes ago
fd is a salt-sprinkled butthole

Flamdini 13 minutes ago
i'm fairly certain nobody who wants to dox you has access to top secret nsa shit. what i was trying to say was if you called microsoft and asked for them to send you your old username they wouldn't be able to because almost nobody has access to it

applejack drinking appaloosa 13 minutes ago
>so you're just going to repeat the same inane shit and not actually reply to what i said? you're doxproof meightysix
yes except for the part where my parents' information has been published by the news dude

Fun Times in Bagel 2 14 minutes ago
fd wishes amsk8r would get with him

The Amazing Ace Meracruzer (funbags) 14 minutes ago
I heard FD likes toothless toothless = boy FD confirmed homofucker by NASA

applejack drinking appaloosa 14 minutes ago
i cannot believe there is a person in the world that can unironically type "theres not some giant database in the sky that records skype shit" and not be like "what the fuck am i talking about lol" microsoft can see everything you send through skype nerd
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by salty June 23rd 2015, 9:38 pm

fd is not an orphan by the way
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 23rd 2015, 9:46 pm

never forget the nonexistent dead relatives in the palestinian territories because of islamic terrorists
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly June 24th 2015, 7:36 am

weed warlock wrote:i want to add you guys on steam but i have my irl friends on there ;_;

also i dont want you guys to know the filthy casual shit i play

I N S E C U R E
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly June 24th 2015, 7:37 am

who gives a shit if you play bad games nerd
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly June 24th 2015, 7:38 am

plus you can share games on your account to a new account
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" June 24th 2015, 1:44 pm

he probably played all the sakura spirit games
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lex luger June 24th 2015, 2:18 pm

i may be a casual but im definitely not a pillowhumping jap sympathizer
lex luger
lex luger

Back to top Go down

Post by lex luger June 24th 2015, 2:20 pm

i am not a traitor to the american cause
lex luger
lex luger

Back to top Go down

Post by him June 24th 2015, 2:25 pm

we dont give a shit if youre a "le casual" were not a bunch of fucking nerds with 99999999999999 hours on tf2
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" June 24th 2015, 2:30 pm

i have almost 1000 hours on gmod which i got in 2009 so thats not too bad
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly June 24th 2015, 2:31 pm

i have 99999999999999 hours on tf2
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by lex luger June 24th 2015, 2:33 pm

17 hours in gmod
lex luger
lex luger

Back to top Go down

Post by lex luger June 24th 2015, 2:33 pm

also if you have the sims 3 on origin how do you rig it up to be on steam
lex luger
lex luger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly June 24th 2015, 2:48 pm

i dont think you can
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by salty June 24th 2015, 3:04 pm

i have 70 hours on fallout nv
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 24th 2015, 3:07 pm

i have like 450 hours of team fortress 2 but i haven't played that shit in over two years and it's now broken so in order to play it again i'd have to reinstall it and fuck that
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by alyaza June 24th 2015, 3:43 pm

>tf2 was good before f2p
no it wasnt lol
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 24th 2015, 3:43 pm

F2Ps didn't shit up the community any worse than the already existing community did
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next