flamingdinner's antics are most likely illegal: the thread (alyaza admits to doxing zilchexo: the thread)

+6
cya
toby
Total "Chad"
Ugly
salty
alyaza
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

flamingdinner's antics are most likely illegal: the thread (alyaza admits to doxing zilchexo: the thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: flamingdinner's antics are most likely illegal: the thread (alyaza admits to doxing zilchexo: the thread)

Post by alyaza June 24th 2015, 4:20 pm

in terms of updates F2P made the actual game better
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

flamingdinner's antics are most likely illegal: the thread (alyaza admits to doxing zilchexo: the thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: flamingdinner's antics are most likely illegal: the thread (alyaza admits to doxing zilchexo: the thread)

Post by Ugly June 24th 2015, 4:53 pm

tf2 was never good
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly June 24th 2015, 4:54 pm

bagel wrote:i have 70 hours on fallout nv

i have 32
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by him June 24th 2015, 5:12 pm

i have i think 400 something hours in civ 5 which 1/4th of those come from leaving them on for a whole school day (i had a bunch of bullshit classes where id just play that shit on my tablet through a remote pc tool and left it on between classes)
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ugly June 24th 2015, 6:06 pm

im glad that i didnt play too much games in the past years cause my highest playtime is like 185 hours for skyrim
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" June 24th 2015, 10:05 pm

pepporoni OH FUCKING SHIT LIGHTING JESUS CHRIST ITS 1 AM
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster June 24th 2015, 10:16 pm

Ugly wrote:
bagel wrote:i have 70 hours on fallout nv

i have 32

i have 240
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

Post by salty June 25th 2015, 1:44 pm

last night was pretty bad
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 30th 2015, 4:37 pm

roomo wrote:you know what rt maybe if you stopped fucking triggering him he'd get bored and go away
that feel when i do absolutely nothing for the better portion of a week and in the mean time FD goes on a full on rampage against my tumblr friends and their followers and manages to get blocked by like eight different people
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple April 8th 2018, 7:31 pm

if yung alyaza dont trust u imma shoot u
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3