+4
toby
alyaza
Mac B
Tyson
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

old man shot and killed by crazy psycho ape on facebook live - Page 2 Empty Re: old man shot and killed by crazy psycho ape on facebook live

Post by Total "Chad" April 18th 2017, 1:49 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
He. wrote:rt tryna be an edgy faggot but the hardest thing in his life was choosing between pizza hut or dominos
pretty ironic coming from a brotha who has had literally no hardship in his life lol
yea no shit im not here faking it like you afro caribbean lmao
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

old man shot and killed by crazy psycho ape on facebook live - Page 2 Empty Re: old man shot and killed by crazy psycho ape on facebook live

Post by alyaza April 18th 2017, 2:14 pm

He. wrote:
yea no shit im not here faking it like you afro caribbean lmao
bro having no hardship in your life isn't a good thing lol you just turn into a spoiled faggot tbh
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 18th 2017, 2:15 pm

like nobody gonna give a shit if you had the perfect childhood when you enter the job market my duder and actually if anything it's probably to your detriment because they'll pass you up every time for the sob story
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 18th 2017, 2:21 pm

rt feeling sorry for yourself or people feeling sorry for you wont get you a great job
you get great jobs on your own merit by overcoming adversary to meet expectations
they're not asking about "mein kampf" they're asking what you can do for them and why they should pay you to do what you do
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 18th 2017, 2:31 pm

Mac B wrote:rt feeling sorry for yourself or people feeling sorry for you wont get you a great job
yeah but it will increase your chances because if you're some dude who grew up in the ghetto and had no real opportunity but still managed to make a life for yourself that says a lot about you

you get great jobs on your own merit by overcoming adversary to meet expectations
they're not asking about "mein kampf" they're asking what you can do for them and why they should pay you to do what you do
bro if you grow up with literally no hardship you have no adversaries to overcome and the overwhelming majority of the time, the second you hit a wall you have no idea what to do because you've never been in a position where you've had think critically or problem solve

you can be the smartest afro caribbean in the world and get born on third base in life but that means absolutely nothing and you will get passed up for joe baker the 32 year old with a below average IQ and far less opportunity in life if you can't problem solve and think critically about situations, which dudes who have no adversity tend to have trouble with
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 18th 2017, 4:16 pm

"you can be the smartest afro caribbean in the world . . . and you will get passed up for joe baker the 32 year old with a below average IQ"

yeah see that aint how it works
average dude joe boe isn't gonna get a free pass cause he went through shit
adversary helps critical thinking and problem solving realistically yes, but joes problem solving skills wont be reflected on his background
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 18th 2017, 4:52 pm

Mac B wrote:yeah see that aint how it works
average dude joe boe isn't gonna get a free pass cause he went through shit
adversary helps critical thinking and problem solving realistically yes, but joes problem solving skills wont be reflected on his background
if you live in a ghetto there's a pretty good chance you have decent problem solving skills or if nothing else critical thinking of some kind because dudes who don't usually get shot and dropped real quick

you don't survive and get out of the ghetto by being fucking retarded my dude
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby April 18th 2017, 4:55 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
you can be the smartest afro caribbean in the world and get born on third base in life but that means absolutely nothing and you will get passed up for joe baker the 32 year old with a below average IQ and far less opportunity in life if you can't problem solve and think critically about situations, which dudes who have no adversity tend to have trouble with
yes because when i want a computer admin to run it for my company i go to daquan from the ghetto instead of bill for the suburbs
i mean yeah bill has experience with computers and had a pretty decent life but daquan had a difficult life with minimal interaction with computers
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 18th 2017, 4:57 pm

samoyed wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:
yes because when i want a computer admin to run it for my company i go to daquan from the ghetto instead of bill for the suburbs
i mean yeah bill has experience with computers and had a pretty decent life but daquan had a difficult life with minimal interaction with computers
if bill from the suburbs has absolutely no idea how the fuck to problem solve and daquan does you bet your ass i'm taking him over bill

critical thinking is like the second most important skill employers look for besides communicative ability
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 18th 2017, 4:58 pm

also computers are basically a necessity nowadays so you can bet your bacon even most of those ghetto ass nuggahs have them or have local access in the form of a library or something
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby April 18th 2017, 4:59 pm

not having to flee from gangsters/police/etc =/= lack of problem solving skills

newsflash: you can still acquire problem solving skills without having to grow up in poverty
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 18th 2017, 5:02 pm

^^^^^^ so fucking hard
critical thinking and problem solving skills are basic skills
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 18th 2017, 5:05 pm

samoyed wrote:not having to flee from gangsters/police/etc =/= lack of problem solving skills

newsflash: you can still acquire problem solving skills without having to grow up in poverty

Mac B wrote:^^^^^^ so fucking hard
critical thinking and problem solving skills are basic skills
this is gonna like, blow your mind here my dudes, but people are really fucking stupid
you might take critical thinking and problem solving for granted but a shockingly large number of americans are just really fucking dumb and have absolutely no understanding of either

this is why fake news works and why some mind bogglingly stupid ideas like the anti-vaxer movement, 9/11 truthers and sandy hook false flag conspirators persist as ideas to this day
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 18th 2017, 5:09 pm

ay homie i saw you had some kinna uhhh computa job?? im good with computers you know i was the only one in my family that had a youtube account and i would always reconnect the internet when it got disconnected but those were the least of my worries when people came to my house with guns wanting to see my dad, i could use the money

vs

good to meet you sir my name is bill dotrieve i have a bachelors degree in computer science and analytics and I was an intern at my local otelco as a troubleshooter for 3 years. I believe my employment could be mutually beneficial to your establishment and I look forward to working with you

little does the interviewer know bill grew up in the suburbs as a fisherman at the dam because his dad wasn't earning enough to stay above the rent, but bill doesn't believe that should be attributed to his merit as his skills as an analyst
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" April 18th 2017, 5:10 pm

rt talking bout critical thinking when he the afro caribbean who got tricked into thinking oaky was amsk8r dae
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 18th 2017, 5:12 pm

he also got rused up the ass into thinking oaky blew up and wanted to make a forum without all the toxic retards
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 18th 2017, 5:13 pm

Mac B wrote:ay homie i saw you had some kinna uhhh computa job?? im good with computers you know i was the only one in my family that had a youtube account and i would always reconnect the internet when it got disconnected but those were the least of my worries when people came to my house with guns wanting to see my dad, i could use the money

vs

good to meet you sir my name is bill dotrieve i have a bachelors degree in computer science and analytics and I was an intern at my local otelco as a troubleshooter for 3 years. I believe my employment could be mutually beneficial to your establishment and I look forward to working with you

little does the interviewer know bill grew up in the suburbs as a fisherman at the dam because his dad wasn't earning enough to stay above the rent, but bill doesn't believe that should be attributed to his merit as his skills as an analyst
yes congratulations you hire this guy but it turns out that bill whogivesafuck has no idea what he's doing, hits a road block in his work, and becomes a total liability to the company because despite his appearance he has never learned how to critically think nor how to problem solve effectively because he simply has never had to, while for this other duder he comes off as uneducated but has grown up in an environment necessitating critical thinking and problem solving
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 18th 2017, 5:14 pm

He. wrote:rt talking bout critical thinking when he the afro caribbean who got tricked into thinking oaky was amsk8r dae
i like how whenever i bring things up from the past afro caribbean cry about how YOU HAVE A FIXATION ON THE PAST!!!! but then this happens and nobody bats an eye because it isn't directed at them smrt
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 18th 2017, 5:18 pm

really activates those almonds
old man shot and killed by crazy psycho ape on facebook live - Page 2 Activated-almonds-3
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" April 18th 2017, 5:19 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
He. wrote:rt talking bout critical thinking when he the afro caribbean who got tricked into thinking oaky was amsk8r dae
i like how whenever i bring things up from the past afro caribbean cry about how YOU HAVE A FIXATION ON THE PAST!!!! but then this happens and nobody bats an eye because it isn't directed at them smrt
you obviously not talking about me afro caribbean cause i ain't got shit on me pony boy
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 18th 2017, 5:21 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
Mac B wrote:ay homie i saw you had some kinna uhhh computa job?? im good with computers you know i was the only one in my family that had a youtube account and i would always reconnect the internet when it got disconnected but those were the least of my worries when people came to my house with guns wanting to see my dad, i could use the money

vs

yes congratulations you hire this guy but it turns out that bill whogivesafuck has no idea what he's doing, hits a road block in his work, and becomes a total liability to the company because despite his appearance he has never learned how to critically think nor how to problem solve effectively because he simply has never had to, while for this other duder he comes off as uneducated but has grown up in an environment necessitating critical thinking and problem solving
dude you sound straight up fucking retarded

WHEN YOU DONT NEED CRITICAL THINKING OR PROBLEM sOLVING sKILLs TO GET A BACHELORs DEGREE IN COMPUTER sCIENCE FUCKING sHEEPLE!!!
Every environment necessitates critical thinking as a prerequisite to living without your parents
plus if bill has "no idea how to critically think" he wouldnt have been making money to help carry the bread
growing up in places other than negro death traps don't disable you from fucking critically thinking

but no yeah take the guy who doesn't know the skill the job requires cause he had the thug life, that must mean he's a genius

furthermore you're wording this like people who grow up in ghettos all have critical thinking skills, which if it were the case it wouldn't be god damn ghettos because they would be focused on rebuilding the community and not shooting eachother because some guy fucked a guys sister
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 18th 2017, 5:23 pm

when you have a degree in computer science and have no idea what you're doing in a computers job
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" April 18th 2017, 5:24 pm

solving the problem of where to score weed is a little different than solving how to send trains to the MOON
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by toby April 18th 2017, 5:24 pm

just because you had a difficult life that doesn't immediately qualify you to do everything or be successful in a job, especially if you don't have the skills that that job requires
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 18th 2017, 5:34 pm

Mac B wrote:
dude you sound straight up fucking retarded

WHEN YOU DONT NEED CRITICAL THINKING OR PROBLEM sOLVING sKILLs TO GET A BACHELORs DEGREE IN COMPUTER sCIENCE FUCKING sHEEPLE!!!
bro rick perry has a fucking GOVERNMENT job and he got like a 2.0 GPA in school and clearly has no idea how to either critically think or problem solve it's not some binary state or a zero sum game stupid people who can't do either can get places all the time

Every environment necessitates critical thinking as a prerequisite to living without your parents
plus if bill has "no idea how to critically think" he wouldnt have been making money to help carry the bread
growing up in places other than negro death traps don't disable you from fucking critically thinking
if you grow up with a silver spoon in your mouth you aren't exactly inclined to learn either skill my duder and once again 'critical thinking' is not this be all end all where you have it and everything requires it because if that were true there would be a lot of people out of jobs or no longer in positions they once held

but no yeah take the guy who doesn't know the skill the job requires cause he had the thug life, that must mean he's a genius
bro i will take someone who can critically think long before someone who can't regardless of their intelligence

furthermore you're wording this like people who grow up in ghettos all have critical thinking skills, which if it were the case it wouldn't be god damn ghettos because they would be focused on rebuilding the community and not shooting eachother because some guy fucked a guys sister
bro you realize like 85% of why ghettos persist is because the mechanisms which allow people to escape them such as education and scholarships and shit like that pretty much regularly get gutted by either conservative presidents or local conservative governments, right?

you can only get so far when the local education system is severely understaffed and underfunded and none of your teachers want to be there and people want to help you but every time they try their efforts are inevitably reversed by people calling for budget cuts and breaks for the wealthy and that is true of virtually every ghetto in existence in america right now and so you get a subpar education that isn't enough to qualify you for most jobs so you have to take what you can get where you can get it and hope that you either strike it lucky or welfare puts you over some theoretical line where you can try and advance yourself without having to worry about having the money to pursue a future and sustain your family
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next