alyaza
george lucas
him
Total "Chad"
Level 23 Glonkmaster
11 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

QUANTUMBOUND: by william paul 'sebake "flamingdinner"' baker-sepulveda Empty QUANTUMBOUND: by william paul 'sebake "flamingdinner"' baker-sepulveda

Post by alyaza August 20th 2016, 8:11 pm

https://ghostbin.com/paste/se46cwfd

Last edited by DAB ON EM on August 21st 2016, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

QUANTUMBOUND: by william paul 'sebake "flamingdinner"' baker-sepulveda Empty Re: QUANTUMBOUND: by william paul 'sebake "flamingdinner"' baker-sepulveda

Post by salty August 20th 2016, 8:11 pm

dont bully fd
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

QUANTUMBOUND: by william paul 'sebake "flamingdinner"' baker-sepulveda Empty Re: QUANTUMBOUND: by william paul 'sebake "flamingdinner"' baker-sepulveda

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster August 20th 2016, 8:36 pm

rtcity proves for the 999999999th time that hes a fuckin douchebag
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" August 21st 2016, 9:43 am

fd may be literally fucking retarded but at least he knows we don't want him and is being retarded somewhere else. rt is still here though
QUANTUMBOUND: by william paul 'sebake "flamingdinner"' baker-sepulveda 94f03e8e72647373f93d5271ee594cfb
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 10:22 am

WEW LAD! wrote:fd may be literally fucking retarded but at least he knows we don't want him and is being retarded somewhere else. rt is still here though
QUANTUMBOUND: by william paul 'sebake "flamingdinner"' baker-sepulveda 94f03e8e72647373f93d5271ee594cfb
ah yes because spamming edgy memers like a 12 year old ROTer who just discovered encyclopedia dramatica and throwing around "nigger" ironically XDDDDD isn't retarded lmao
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 10:25 am

it's like everybody on this forum completely forgot that the whole point of OTx on the whole and in particularly OTTD was to avoid the cancerous awatisme of ROT
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him August 21st 2016, 10:47 am

that hasn't been its purpose in a long time and for the most part of OTx's life it was a cesspool of autism and awkwardness anyway

maybe you could not take an internet forum so seriously but it's not my problem lmao

him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 10:53 am

Him. wrote:and for the most part of OTx's life it was a cesspool of autism and awkwardness anyway
alright so then we should just not bother to try not to be a cesspool of autism and awkwardness because we've always been one? that's dumb as fuck lol

maybe you could not take an internet forum so seriously but it's not my problem lmao
well i mean i'm not the one who's getting butthurt over someone i don't like on an internet forum so.......
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas August 21st 2016, 10:55 am

viubladan ul yangnos wrote:it's like everybody on this forum completely forgot that the whole point of OTx on the whole and in particularly OTTD was to avoid the cancerous awatisme of ROT
yfw otx is dead and we have to back to ROT
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 10:57 am

keemstar wrote:yfw otx is dead and we have to back to ROT
you might as well at this point since the amount of discussions you can get out of most threads is comparable lol
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas August 21st 2016, 10:57 am

also if fd is reading this, keep writing, but also look into materials on how to improve your writing, and read lots of other books
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas August 21st 2016, 10:58 am

viubladan ul yangnos wrote:
keemstar wrote:yfw otx is dead and we have to back to ROT
you might as well at this point since the amount of discussions you can get out of most threads is comparable lol
yfw all discussion on "otx" is "dead"
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 11:02 am

keemstar wrote:yfw all discussion on "otx" is "dead"
as of this exact moment there are approximately four active threads on OTTD: the RPG thread, which has almost no discussion since it's a game making thread, HWYD, which is almost entirely shitposts because it was made to be shitposts, the nova bohemian memorial, which is mostly non-discussion and quoteposting, and this, which is the only thread which is currently having any sort of discussion

most discussion is pretty dead, yeah. it's a bit hard to talk to people when most of your forum activity is injokes and maymays which can't be played off of.
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas August 21st 2016, 11:06 am

Discussion is all OTTD is and was ever meant to be. Without Discussion, there is nothing. There are no posts. There are no users. There is only void. Before Discussion, there was nothing. Then someone made otfree and Discussion was manifested. The Three Virtues: Unity, Duty and Discussion.
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 11:07 am

nice copypasta spinny but forums are literally made to be venues of discussion
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 21st 2016, 11:08 am

yeah fd your book sucks ass now but theres potential. subtlety is a key aspect you're lacking. dont let internet autismos get you down

rt if this forum is so fuckin dead why are you and everyone else here rn still posting on it
smd
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 21st 2016, 11:09 am

look at this shit
were having a discussion right now on how this forum isnt dead just cause you say it is
thats discussion boy
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 11:09 am

Brewmaster Mac wrote:look at this shit
were having a discussion right now on how this forum isnt dead just cause you say it is
thats discussion boy
i can tell you didn't read any of my posts because if you did, you would have seen "most discussion is pretty dead, yeah." and not said this
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas August 21st 2016, 11:12 am

i wrote that bruh
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas August 21st 2016, 11:13 am

As Ruler of the Universe, I, the ultimate and all-powerful QRTcity, declare DISCUSSION on OTX- DEAD!
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by him August 21st 2016, 11:14 am

Him. wrote:and for the most part of OTx's life it was a cesspool of autism and awkwardness anyway
alright so then we should just not bother to try not to be a cesspool of autism and awkwardness because we've always been one? that's dumb as fuck lol

well i mean i'm not the one who's getting butthurt over someone i don't like on an internet forum so.......
i never said that lel and who is getting butthurt?
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 21st 2016, 11:14 am

nah i read your posts youre still saying discussions dead
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 11:16 am

keemstar wrote:As Ruler of the Universe, I, the ultimate and all-powerful QRTcity, declare DISCUSSION on OTX- DEAD!
nice strawman

Him. wrote:
"that hasn't been its purpose in a long time and for the most part of OTx's life it was a cesspool of autism and awkwardness anyway" sure does sound an awful lot like a justification for why the community should continue to be epikkkal memers and shitty injokes as opposed to whatever the fuck you're trying to say it is famalam

Brewmaster Mac wrote:nah i read your posts youre still saying discussions dead
what i quoted literally disproves that but w/e mac lol
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 11:17 am

also it's a bit hard to say you're not a bit of a salty sperglord when the lot of you have spent weeks awkwardly obsessing over me and photoshopping stupid shit involving me because normal, not completely-butthurt people don't do that lol
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him August 21st 2016, 11:20 am

Him. wrote:
"that hasn't been its purpose in a long time and for the most part of OTx's life it was a cesspool of autism and awkwardness anyway" sure does sound an awful lot like a justification for why the community should continue to be epikkkal memers and shitty injokes as opposed to whatever the fuck you're trying to say it is famalam
no i was just saying how early otx was pretty comparable to ROT

but you seem pretty butthurt trying to deflect stuff on to me, you dont gotta be salty to make fun of some loser no one likes
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next