alyaza
george lucas
him
Total "Chad"
Level 23 Glonkmaster
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

QUANTUMBOUND: by william paul 'sebake "flamingdinner"' baker-sepulveda - Page 2 Empty Re: QUANTUMBOUND: by william paul 'sebake "flamingdinner"' baker-sepulveda

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 11:23 am

Him. wrote:no i was just saying how early otx was pretty comparable to ROT
considering that it's memes and shitposting allllll the way down and has been for at least several weeks now i'm pretty sure it still is comparable to ROT, just now instead of just making fun of it some of you seem to have a superiority complex that you're not one of those DANG DIRTY ROT PLEBS and stupid shit

but you seem pretty butthurt trying to deflect stuff on to me, you dont gotta be salty to make fun of some loser no one likes
epoch i'm pretty sure you don't know what 'butthurt' or 'deflect' means because i'm not doing either of those despite your comical accusations here. actually if anything considering how defensive you are it almost seems like you're projecting like a motherfucker tbh
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

QUANTUMBOUND: by william paul 'sebake "flamingdinner"' baker-sepulveda - Page 2 Empty Re: QUANTUMBOUND: by william paul 'sebake "flamingdinner"' baker-sepulveda

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 11:25 am

also @ spinny perhaps you'd care to explain why you think OTx discussion isn't to at least some extent dying despite the fact that we've been declining in activity for nine months now instead of ebinly strawmanning me like an idiot
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 21st 2016, 11:26 am

stop stawrmannengi me guys
i only refused to dab
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas August 21st 2016, 11:28 am

what you dont understand is "discussion" isn't the end-all you think it is
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 11:28 am

Brewmaster Mac wrote:stop stawrmannengi me guys
i only refused to dab
lame shitpost, i give it a 3/10 for the lack of effort. if you want to be truly effective you gotta channel your inner spinnythings mac
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 11:29 am

keemstar wrote:what you dont understand is "discussion" isn't the end-all you think it is
but yet curiously you refuse to elaborate or debate me on that point and instead opt to set up ridiculous strawmen
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty August 21st 2016, 11:30 am

I'm not even gonna read this
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 21st 2016, 11:30 am

can you imagine how unoccupied someone must be to analyze a shitpost
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 11:31 am

Brewmaster Mac wrote:can you imagine how unoccupied someone must be to analyze a shitpost
are you actually taking that post at face value lmao
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty August 21st 2016, 11:31 am

And me? You're probably wondering who I am. Well, I'm Oaky, and I'm the guy in charge on this 'OTThunderdome'; the Big Man on Campus - the chief - the king, you know what I'm talking about.

So let me tell you why I'm not gonna read this. I have things to do - other posts to read, posts to make, even. So why would I waste my time reading YOUR post? Maybe you should explain that to me, and I might decide to read that one. But until then, I am not going to read this. That's my decision, and there's nothing you can do about it.
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 21st 2016, 11:34 am

lock her up
lock her up
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 11:34 am

oaky wrote:And me? You're probably wondering who I am. Well, I'm Oaky, and I'm the guy in charge on this 'OTThunderdome'; the Big Man on Campus - the chief - the king, you know what I'm talking about.

So let me tell you why I'm not gonna read this. I have things to do - other posts to read, posts to make, even. So why would I waste my time reading YOUR post? Maybe you should explain that to me, and I might decide to read that one. But until then, I am not going to read this. That's my decision, and there's nothing you can do about it.
good copypasta but it needs an 'AND BASICALLY YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID' in there somewhere
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas August 21st 2016, 11:35 am

what is there to "debate"
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by salty August 21st 2016, 11:36 am

viubladan ul yangnos wrote:
oaky wrote:And me? You're probably wondering who I am. Well, I'm Oaky, and I'm the guy in charge on this 'OTThunderdome'; the Big Man on Campus - the chief - the king, you know what I'm talking about.

good copypasta but it needs an 'AND BASICALLY YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID' in there somewhere
See, this is the stuff that makes me sad. The sad part of OTTD, if you would - the rough in the pile of diamonds that is my forum. The kind of man who thinks I don't craft refined, artisan posts for every occasion; that's not the kind of attitude I want to see here. I can tell you this: these posts are 100% Made in the USA!
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 11:37 am

keemstar wrote:what is there to "debate"
uh you mean aside from this quality trendline?
QUANTUMBOUND: by william paul 'sebake "flamingdinner"' baker-sepulveda - Page 2 IYlSknx

lol
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B August 21st 2016, 11:37 am

someone's a fucking masochist eesh
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by him August 21st 2016, 11:37 am

Him. wrote:no i was just saying how early otx was pretty comparable to ROT
considering that it's memes and shitposting allllll the way down and has been for at least several weeks now i'm pretty sure it still is comparable to ROT, just now instead of just making fun of it some of you seem to have a superiority complex that you're not one of those DANG DIRTY ROT PLEBS and stupid shit

but you seem pretty butthurt trying to deflect stuff on to me, you dont gotta be salty to make fun of some loser no one likes
epoch i'm pretty sure you don't know what 'butthurt' or 'deflect' means because i'm not doing either of those despite your comical accusations here. actually if anything considering how defensive you are it almost seems like you're projecting like a motherfucker tbh
but youre the one writing paragraphs while im writing like one sentence lol
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas August 21st 2016, 11:40 am

thats probably cuz theres less arguing about stupid shite between people and junk from you

you seem to think there constantly needs to be new content brought up to talk about from outside sources when that isnt necessarily true
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by salty August 21st 2016, 11:41 am

Our memers are 100% extra-virgin quality. Accept no substitute - would you rather post ancient memers from 2005, or a fresh, tasteful, artisan shitpost of Spiny's grandma?

If you can't see the difference, I only have one thing to say: SAD!
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 11:42 am

Him. wrote:but youre the one writing paragraphs while im writing like one sentence lol
that's a comically meaningless metric by which to measure really anything. just because i write more than you do doesn't mean that somehow i'm any madder than you are, because correlating those two things is at best spurrious. bernie sanders doesn't have a better position on fracking because he can say it in one word and hillary clinton can't, and just as that's true you aren't miraculously less salty just because you write one liners
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 11:43 am

keemstar wrote:thats probably cuz theres less arguing about stupid shite between people and junk from you

you seem to think there constantly needs to be new content brought up to talk about from outside sources when that isnt necessarily true
err spinny that's almost literally how forums work if there's nothing to discuss the forum slows down and eventually dies
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him August 21st 2016, 11:43 am

god damn youe trying so hard to try to make me look like the butthurt one
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza August 21st 2016, 11:44 am

Him. wrote:god damn youe trying so hard to try to make me look like the butthurt one
well bro you're the one who's spent three weeks trying to get me to dab despite repeatedly getting shut down so i think it's pretty obvious that you're not exactly the bastion of 'not butthurt' you wish you were lol
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas August 21st 2016, 11:45 am

viubladan ul yangnos wrote:just because i write more than you do doesn't mean that somehow i'm any madder than you are,
true

but you're obviously super pissed off
and using lots of works like "spurrious"
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by him August 21st 2016, 11:45 am

are you really that socially inept
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next