dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people

+8
Tyson
toby
george lucas
Zilchexo
tsuyu asui
salty
Mac B
alyaza
12 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people - Page 6 Empty Re: dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people

Post by Zilchexo January 5th 2017, 8:21 pm

that's my point i'm comparing trump and le pen
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people - Page 6 Empty Re: dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people

Post by Mac B January 5th 2017, 8:23 pm

le pen also has a point because the turkish are swarming them like flies to a week old fish and rape has skyrocketed
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 5th 2017, 8:24 pm

Congo Jack wrote:le pen also has a point because the turkish are swarming them like flies to a week old fish and rape has skyrocketed
got any statistics or are you just going off hysteria relative to then and now
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 5th 2017, 8:27 pm

im certain i could pull some just as easily as I could pull the insane amount of reports on it but im not gonna waste the time
plus "statistics" dont mean every god damn thing
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 5th 2017, 8:29 pm

or maybe more outlets are reporting on it because it's more politicized now
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 5th 2017, 8:31 pm

wouldn't that be a fucking good thing to

FUCKING
RAPE
europe needs immigration control more than us god damn
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 5th 2017, 8:31 pm

look i'm not saying it's good or bad i'm just saying the only reason they're reporting on it is to fuel racist concern trolls
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 5th 2017, 8:33 pm

how is reporting on rape and crime committed by immigrants " fuel[ing] racist concern trolls "
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 5th 2017, 8:36 pm

See, this is what I'm motherfucking tired of, people being outright fucking assaulted, tortured, motherfucking raped, and people wave it off as just "Oh it's orchestrated by the racists who hate muslims!" or "Boy, the alt right is going to LOVE seeing these niggers abuse this kid!"
Not everything is a god damn political activity
Jesus christ, go tell someone who was raped by a turk that they're not going to change the border control with more people like them walking the streets, go tell that mentally challenged kid who was basically put in a god damn live red room that his travesty is devalued because it fits a right wing fucking narrative or whatever bullshit you try to sell it as
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 5th 2017, 9:21 pm

that's not what i was saying but ok
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson January 5th 2017, 9:42 pm

afro caribbean
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple January 5th 2017, 10:06 pm

Afro Caribbean
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 6th 2017, 7:25 am

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/01/police_beating_of_mentally_dis.html

CHICAGO (AP) -- The two 18-year-olds had been schoolmates, police say. After meeting at McDonald's, they spent two days together, driving around visiting friends. Then a pretend fight between them escalated into a brutal beating of a mentally disabled teenager that has stirred racial tensions and outrage after being broadcast on Facebook Live.

How the white suburban teen ended up beaten by four black people, threatened with a knife and taunted with profanities against white people and President-elect Donald Trump is among the puzzles authorities are still trying to piece together after the four were charged with hate crimes on Thursday.

The alleged attackers will make their first appearance in court Friday, when they also face charges of kidnapping and battery for the assault, which was captured on cellphone video by one of the assailants and viewed by millions on social media.

The incident began Dec. 31, when the victim and alleged assailant Jordan Hill, met at a suburban McDonald's to begin what both the victim and his parents believed would be a sleepover, police said.

Instead, Hill drove the victim around in a stolen van for a couple of days, ending up at a home in Chicago, where two of the other suspects lived, Detective Commander Kevin Duffin said.

The grandmother of Brittany Covington said the granddaughter she raised from infancy is "not this person."

"I'm so upset, my head is about to bust open," said Priscilla Covington of Chicago. "I don't know if someone influenced her ... She had her ups and down. (She) was a good person. I'm so confused."
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 6th 2017, 10:18 am

it sounds like it's not that racial it sounds like he's just a bully who wanted to take advantage of a mentally disabled kid
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 6th 2017, 10:25 am

see if they hadn't tacked the bit about trump and white people you probably could've claimed that
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 6th 2017, 10:29 am

they were just fucking with him the way i see it
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 6th 2017, 10:32 am

yeah because when i fuck with people what i do is kidnap them and scalp them for shits and giggles while livestreaming it on facebook
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 6th 2017, 10:34 am

this obviously isn't most people
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 6th 2017, 10:35 am

you cannot seriously believe that kidnapping a dude and torturing him for six hours is just fucking with him, right? like this is some shitty troll
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 6th 2017, 11:52 am

fd wrote:it sounds like it's not that racial it sounds like he's just a bully who wanted to take advantage of a mentally disabled kid
fuck white people fuck donald trump
"we cant say this is a racist hate crime"
fuckin retard
fd wrote:they were just fucking with him the way i see it
absolutely haram
if some nazis tricked you into rolling with them under the guise it was a puerto rican pride rally and they mage buddy with you along the way but end up hogtying you and torturing you it'd just be "fucking with you"
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by salty January 6th 2017, 12:27 pm

Flammarcos wrote:they were just fucking with him the way i see it
hes mentally disabled i dont think he was sitting there crying about how white people and donald trump were being insulted as much as he was crying about being tortured when he thought he was going to a sleepover
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 6th 2017, 1:06 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:you cannot seriously believe that kidnapping a dude and torturing him for six hours is just fucking with him, right? like this is some shitty troll
dude no they're not lightly teasing him. they're obviouslly bullying him in a very excessive way
Congo Jack wrote:
fd wrote:it sounds like it's not that racial it sounds like he's just a bully who wanted to take advantage of a mentally disabled kid
fuck white people fuck donald trump
"we cant say this is a racist hate crime"
fuckin retard
fd wrote:they were just fucking with him the way i see it
absolutely haram
if some nazis tricked you into rolling with them under the guise it was a puerto rican pride rally and they mage buddy with you along the way but end up hogtying you and torturing you it'd just be "fucking with you"
uh yeah we can't because there's a 70% chance they were only saying that for a reaction from him and also because they were being filmed
oaky wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:they were just fucking with him the way i see it
hes mentally disabled i dont think he was sitting there crying about how white people and donald trump were being insulted as much as he was crying about being tortured when he thought he was going to a sleepover
exactly
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty January 6th 2017, 1:21 pm

youre misinterpreting my point
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 6th 2017, 1:23 pm

Flammarcos wrote:they're obviouslly bullying him in a very excessive way
is that what they call torture these days
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by salty January 6th 2017, 1:25 pm

samoyed wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:they're obviouslly bullying him in a very excessive way
is that what they call torture these days
Haha those bullies. Reminds me of my youth when we'd find one of those [group] and string them up for fun! Maybe force them to drink toilet water and cut them up a little; tell them it was all a joke if they were dumb enough to believe it, too. Yeah, maybe it was a little excessive to cut their heads open, but uh, you know, kids'll be kids. Not like we hated them for being a [group]; just a bit of harmless bullying. Let's not blow it out of proportion.
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next