dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people

+8
Tyson
toby
george lucas
Zilchexo
tsuyu asui
salty
Mac B
alyaza
12 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people - Page 8 Empty Re: dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people

Post by him January 6th 2017, 6:17 pm

Congo Jack wrote:im sorry that you believe negroes can do no wrong fd if marx was here im sure hed think they dindu nuffin too
he'd let them fuck his wife for reparations of the mean white man accusing them of something
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people - Page 8 Empty Re: dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people

Post by Mac B January 6th 2017, 6:18 pm

Him. wrote:
Congo Jack wrote:im sorry that you believe negroes can do no wrong fd if marx was here im sure hed think they dindu nuffin too
he'd let them fuck his wife for reparations of the mean white man accusing them of something
^^^^^^
i still cant believe fd thinks watching your wife being fucked by another man is "less cringe" than going by the stagename "John Horse" every other saturday night
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 6th 2017, 6:25 pm

i'd like to thank FD for turning a pretty good discussion into yet another argument as he is prone to do, quite possibly ruining one of the best politically charged threads i've ever participated in on any forum anywhere
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 6th 2017, 6:37 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:i'd like to thank FD for turning a pretty good discussion into yet another argument as he is prone to do, quite possibly ruining one of the best politically charged threads i've ever participated in on any forum anywhere
lol i didn't do shit bitch pretty sure you and mac already ruined this doomed thread all i did was give my two cents fuck your shit if you can't handle a calmly stated different opinion eat my balls negrito
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 6th 2017, 6:39 pm

pizza hut pillager wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:it's quite obviously a targeted crime towards disabled people and potentially white people but it's not really a racial hate crime
are you fucking retarded
Yes Nigga
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:it's quite obviously a targeted crime towards disabled people and potentially white people but it's not really a racial hate crime
you have to be pulling my fucking balls here dude there is no way you can actually think this

Flammarcos wrote:the video doesn't have motivation in it

hate crimes are about motivation

besides it's a stupid classification anyway, south park summed it up well
how are hate crimes a stupid classification and how is the video not a clear cut showing of motivation
we don't know why that person did that we don't even know if that was the person who brought him we don't even know how many people were with him on that or just thought it was funny
Congo Jack wrote:premeditation in itself, the kind that is kidnapping a kid and planning to fucking TORTURE him, is ripe with intent
you want motivation? go to the part where they force him to say he hates white peopl
one person or multiple? was it even the person who brought him?

it's obvious that some psychopath saw a vulnerable disabled kid and wanted to take out his aggression on him
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 6th 2017, 6:40 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
lol i didn't do shit bitch pretty sure you and mac already ruined this doomed thread all i did was give my two cents fuck your shit if you can't handle a calmly stated different opinion eat my balls negrito
you just spent two pages arguing with people about how it isn't a hate crime even though there is literally no evidence to back your position i'd say you ruined the thread pretty nicely bud
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 6th 2017, 6:41 pm

we don't know why that person did that we don't even know if that was the person who brought him we don't even know how many people were with him on that or just thought it was funny
i don't buy for a second you actually believe this FD
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 6th 2017, 6:45 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:i'd like to thank FD for turning a pretty good discussion into yet another argument as he is prone to do, quite possibly ruining one of the best politically charged threads i've ever participated in on any forum anywhere
yes, i ruined the thread by contributing legitimate discussion to it
fucking retard lol
if you completely deflect responsibility of anything on this onto the nearest people you don't like you're like 4 years old
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 6th 2017, 6:46 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
you just spent two pages arguing with people about how it isn't a hate crime even though there is literally no evidence to back your position i'd say you ruined the thread pretty nicely bud
not NECESSARILY a hate crime and i have a hunch and i gave my reasoning for that hunch
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
i don't buy for a second you actually believe this FD
it's easier to demonize me if you do bless the pope we literally know nothing about this right know so we can't jump to conclusions eat my balls
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 6th 2017, 6:47 pm

Congo Jack wrote:contributing legitimate discussion
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 6th 2017, 6:49 pm

FD thinks we know nothing about the investigation except the police already have a fucking timeline and have had a timeline since a day after it happened
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 6th 2017, 6:49 pm

yup
eat my fucking balls puerto rico will be nuked
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 6th 2017, 6:54 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:FD thinks we know nothing about the investigation except the police already have a fucking timeline and have had a timeline since a day after it happened
i meant in regards to it being a hate crime i read the timeline
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 6th 2017, 6:55 pm

Congo Jack wrote:yup
eat my fucking balls puerto rico will be nuked
it just might be depending on how many people the order has to go through and how big of a problem puerto rico proves to be for ol' trumby
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 6th 2017, 6:55 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:FD thinks we know nothing about the investigation except the police already have a fucking timeline and have had a timeline since a day after it happened
i meant in regards to it being a hate crime i read the timeline
reading your facebook timeline don't count cuz
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 7th 2017, 9:44 am

remembers guys, not a hate crime
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 7th 2017, 9:57 am

awwww shiet here's TYT's video on it

alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 7th 2017, 10:05 am

im not watching those cockroaches try to defend this
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 7th 2017, 10:15 am

Congo Jack wrote:im not watching those cockroaches try to defend this
i'm 4 minutes in and they've taken a better stance on it than FD has

called it a hate crime and said it was discouraging that such cruelty existed
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 7th 2017, 10:17 am

they're very salty about mainstream media tho
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 5:44 pm

dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people - Page 8 Dumbass+or+troll+or+perhaps+both+_93465527b3bea3e6bd70acdb7d0dd3d0

shamelessly stolen from tyson
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 5:47 pm

pretty sure that account is fake
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 5:47 pm

it probably is but that's not relevant
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 5:47 pm

the "ptsd" worddropping isn't something they would use and is something /pol/ loves to meme about
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 5:48 pm

well actually um ya it is because we still don't know anything about whether it was a hate crime or just opportunists
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next