dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people

+8
Tyson
toby
george lucas
Zilchexo
tsuyu asui
salty
Mac B
alyaza
12 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people - Page 7 Empty Re: dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people

Post by Zilchexo January 6th 2017, 1:27 pm

oaky wrote:youre misinterpreting my point
i think you're misinterpreting mine because they were probably more talking to the camera than him and for what they were talking to him it wasn't a message more than a taunt

also the reason i was using the term "bullying" was the motivation obviously it's torture
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people - Page 7 Empty Re: dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people

Post by salty January 6th 2017, 1:30 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
oaky wrote:youre misinterpreting my point
i think you're misinterpreting mine because they were probably more talking to the camera than him and for what they were talking to him it wasn't a message more than a taunt

also the reason i was using the term "bullying" was the motivation obviously it's torture
they were just absorbed by the excitement of being recorded im glad im not responsible for any of my evil actions when i intentionally turn a camera on myself
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 6th 2017, 1:34 pm

fd wrote:uh yeah we can't because there's a 70% chance they were only saying that for a reaction from him and also because they were being filmed
fd you're a fucking dipshit if you try to reason at all how this isn't a hate crime

"FUCK DONALD TRUMP! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! SAY FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! SUBMIT TO YOUR NEGRO MASTERS!" the coon said while lacerating an innocent man in front of a camera
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 6th 2017, 2:11 pm

i mean they litterally fucking held a knife to him and forced him to say "fuck white people" but yea has nothing to do with race or anything guise
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 6th 2017, 2:11 pm

i think it could be i just don't want to jump to conclusions

"submit to your negro masters" is obviously a joke i think if it was a hate attack all of them would be saying it
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 6th 2017, 2:12 pm

He. wrote:i mean they litterally fucking held a knife to him and forced him to say "fuck white people" but yea has nothing to do with race or anything guise
one person did and they may as well have been asking him to say I'm A Goofy Goober Yeah
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 6th 2017, 2:13 pm

if the races were reversed you would unquestionably think it's a hate crime
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 6th 2017, 2:13 pm

Flammarcos wrote:i think it could be i just don't want to jump to conclusions

"submit to your negro masters" is obviously a joke i think if it was a hate attack all of them would be saying it
i think it was premeditated and they befriended him before this because of his mental status it would be easy to trick him into this it's pretty fucked
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 6th 2017, 2:13 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
He. wrote:i mean they litterally fucking held a knife to him and forced him to say "fuck white people" but yea has nothing to do with race or anything guise
they may as well have been asking him to say I'm A Goofy Goober Yeah
wow you're fucking sick lol
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 6th 2017, 2:19 pm

fd is kinky like most Afro-Caribbeans
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas January 6th 2017, 2:22 pm

Congo Jack wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
its not sick so much as it is extremely stupid and shows fd has no idea what he's talking about
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas January 6th 2017, 2:24 pm

Flammarcos wrote:"submit to your negro masters" is obviously a joke i think if it was a hate attack all of them would be saying it
no im pretty sure these people are total fucking psychopaths. they tricked the kid into coming with them, did all this to him, and the kid escaped because a neighbor complained that they were gonna call the cops if they didn't quiet down and they went to go kick their neighbor's door in
george lucas
george lucas

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 6th 2017, 2:31 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
one person did and they may as well have been asking him to say I'm A Goofy Goober Yeah
what is wrong with you
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 6th 2017, 4:33 pm

sorry guys, in spite of the FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DONALD TRUMP shit that was recorded and the fact that literally everybody surrounding this has called it a hate crime and hate crime charges are being pursued and have already been filed, FD has resolved that this is obviously not a hate crime, so obviously it is not a hate crime
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 6th 2017, 5:58 pm

Congo Jack wrote:if the races were reversed you would unquestionably think it's a hate crime
believe it or not mac big bad fd actually likes to think that he looks at things objectively because the communist standpoint is one that is pretty disconnected from all the conflations and false dichotomies on modern politics. if the white people beating up the black kid were ALL shouting hate propaganda, and he weren't disabled, i'd agree with you
He. wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:i think it could be i just don't want to jump to conclusions

i think it was premeditated and they befriended him before this because of his mental status it would be easy to trick him into this it's pretty fucked
this is exactly what i was trying to say geez
Congo Jack wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
i can't BELIEVE this person disagrees with me!!!
george lucas wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:"submit to your negro masters" is obviously a joke i think if it was a hate attack all of them would be saying it
no im pretty sure these people are total fucking psychopaths. they tricked the kid into coming with them, did all this to him, and the kid escaped because a neighbor complained that they were gonna call the cops if they didn't quiet down and they went to go kick their neighbor's door in
no question there i just think they thought it was funny
samoyed wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
what is wrong with you
nothing bitch i didn't do jack shit i didn't say anything offensive i wasn't insensitive suck my dick
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:sorry guys, in spite of the FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DONALD TRUMP shit that was recorded and the fact that literally everybody surrounding this has called it a hate crime and hate crime charges are being pursued and have already been filed, FD has resolved that this is obviously not a hate crime, so obviously it is not a hate crime
we'll wait for testimonies we're just betting right now
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 6th 2017, 6:04 pm

are you fucking retarded there is literally no angle in which this isn't a hate crime FD

political party, race, and mental ability are all protected classes
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 6th 2017, 6:06 pm

maybe they won't ultimately end up being prosecuted for hate crime charges because they'll get a plea deal, but to say it isn't a hate crime and that we have to wait for testimony is fucking dumb when we already have some testimony in the form of the video
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 6th 2017, 6:06 pm

it's quite obviously a targeted crime towards disabled people and potentially white people but it's not really a racial hate crime
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 6th 2017, 6:07 pm

the video doesn't have motivation in it

hate crimes are about motivation

besides it's a stupid classification anyway, south park summed it up well
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple January 6th 2017, 6:09 pm

Flammarcos wrote:it's quite obviously a targeted crime towards disabled people and potentially white people but it's not really a racial hate crime
are you fucking retarded
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 6th 2017, 6:09 pm

Flammarcos wrote:it's quite obviously a targeted crime towards disabled people and potentially white people but it's not really a racial hate crime
WHAT?
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 6th 2017, 6:09 pm

you have to be pulling my fucking balls here dude there is no way you can actually think this

Flammarcos wrote:the video doesn't have motivation in it

hate crimes are about motivation

besides it's a stupid classification anyway, south park summed it up well
how are hate crimes a stupid classification and how is the video not a clear cut showing of motivation
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 6th 2017, 6:09 pm

premeditation in itself, the kind that is kidnapping a kid and planning to fucking TORTURE him, is ripe with intent
you want motivation? go to the part where they force him to say he hates white peopl
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 6th 2017, 6:10 pm

im sorry that you believe negroes can do no wrong fd if marx was here im sure hed think they dindu nuffin too
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 6th 2017, 6:14 pm

inb4 spinny gets mad
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next