dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people

+8
Tyson
toby
george lucas
Zilchexo
tsuyu asui
salty
Mac B
alyaza
12 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people - Page 9 Empty Re: dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people

Post by Tyson January 8th 2017, 5:49 pm

it's a hatecrime no doubt about it
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people - Page 9 Empty Re: dudes torture special needs person; live stream it; scream fuck donald trump and white people

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 5:49 pm

Flammarcos wrote:well actually um ya it is because we still don't know anything about whether it was a hate crime or just opportunists
this is still completely wrong
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 5:51 pm

there is still a significant chance that they just wanted to beat someone up. if it was a political statement they'd say something like "white people you're next" and it wouldn't be just one guy
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson January 8th 2017, 5:51 pm

Flammarcos wrote:there is still a significant chance that they just wanted to beat someone up. if it was a political statement they'd say something like "white people you're next" and it wouldn't be just one guy
Tyson wrote:it's a hatecrime no doubt about it
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 8th 2017, 6:22 pm

Flammarcos wrote:there is still a significant chance that they just wanted to beat someone up. if it was a political statement they'd say something like "white people you're next" and it wouldn't be just one guy
if they just wanted to beat up someone they would have just gone out on the street and got some kid walking home
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 8th 2017, 6:28 pm

is "fuck white people fuck donald trump" legitimately not enough for you? do they have to be so eloquent and attentive to your autism to word it as "WHITE PEOPLE YOU'RE NEXT" for it to be a hate crime?
thank god you're not the sheriff here these people would be served no justice if you were calling the charges
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 8th 2017, 6:31 pm

if fd was a cop he would making every dunkin donuts in a 10 mile radius out of stock
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 8th 2017, 6:36 pm

if fd was a cop hed give ol chief wiggums a run for his money
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 6:36 pm

Congo Jack wrote:
is "fuck white people fuck donald trump" legitimately not enough for you? do they have to be so eloquent and attentive to your autism to word it as "WHITE PEOPLE YOU'RE NEXT" for it to be a hate crime?
thank god you're not the sheriff here these people would be served no justice if you were calling the charges
i bet you if someone walked up to FD irl and said "communism sucks" he'd report them for committing a hate crime
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 8th 2017, 6:39 pm

if i walked up to fd and said communism sucks hed start hyperventilating and have a heart attack because other people's political views scare the shit out of him
"S-SPOOK! YOU'RE JUST A SPOOK! YOUR WHOLE BELIEFS ARE SPOOKS!"
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 6:40 pm

if you walked up to FD he'd probably collapse of a heart attack just because someone from OTx met him in person
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 6:41 pm

he has internet-induced PTSD, remember?
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 8th 2017, 6:42 pm

flashbacks to inexperienced racism!!!
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 8th 2017, 6:46 pm

id catch a charge throwing hands with fd
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 8th 2017, 6:58 pm

^
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 7:01 pm

He. wrote:
if they just wanted to beat up someone they would have just gone out on the street and got some kid walking home
that's almost what they did
Congo Jack wrote:
hate crimes usually have a political message attached to them
appalooser wrote:
Congo Jack wrote:
i bet you if someone walked up to FD irl and said "communism sucks" he'd report them for committing a hate crime

Congo Jack wrote:if i walked up to fd and said communism sucks hed start hyperventilating and have a heart attack because other people's political views scare the shit out of him
"S-SPOOK! YOU'RE JUST A SPOOK! YOUR WHOLE BELIEFS ARE SPOOKS!"

appalooser wrote:if you walked up to FD he'd probably collapse of a heart attack just because someone from OTx met him in person
"everyone i don't like is an sjw"
i've actually had someone do this i just asked them to define communism and explain why they thought what they thought they called me a faggot and walked away like tell me something i don't know HE DABBIN
appalooser wrote:he has internet-induced PTSD, remember?

Congo Jack wrote:flashbacks to inexperienced racism!!!
wow
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 7:03 pm

"""""""""""""""""""""usually""""""""""""""""""""""

i've actually had someone do this i just asked them to define communism and explain why they thought what they thought they called me a faggot and walked away like tell me something i don't know
where did i say you were an SJW and lmao don't kid yourself you get triggered by people reminding you of shit that's happened on here if diseased showed up on your doorstep you'd fucking cry and probably faint
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 8th 2017, 7:08 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
explain to me how inviting some kid to a sleepover and dragging him away is anywhere similar to beating up a rando on the street
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 8th 2017, 7:08 pm

you act like a fucking sjw
fd wrote:hate crimes usually have a political message attached to them
hmmm... they MAY have said fuck white people and fuck trump... ALL associated were negroes.... this WAS a white person... I don't see how you think it's a hate crime officer! These kids dindu nuffin!
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 8th 2017, 7:09 pm

fd wrote:that's almost what they did
um no they befriended him days prior and pretended to be his friend and then beat the fucking piss out of him because i mentally handicapped kid may have said "the N word"
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 8th 2017, 7:10 pm

fd is fucking silly because he reads so much into the fine details of just how this poor kid was kidnapped in a scrambling effort to prove these people innocent of hate crime because as we know our afromerican overlords can do no wrong
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 10:45 pm

appalooser wrote:
"""""""""""""""""""""usually""""""""""""""""""""""

i've actually had someone do this i just asked them to define communism and explain why they thought what they thought they called me a faggot and walked away like tell me something i don't know
where did i say you were an SJW and lmao don't kid yourself you get triggered by people reminding you of shit that's happened on here if diseased showed up on your doorstep you'd fucking cry and probably faint
would depend on what he was trying to do
samoyed wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
explain to me how inviting some kid to a sleepover and dragging him away is anywhere similar to beating up a rando on the street
convince or force someone to get into your car, take them home and torture them. its the same
Congo Jack wrote:you act like a fucking sjw
fd wrote:hate crimes usually have a political message attached to them
hmmm... they MAY have said fuck white people and fuck trump... ALL associated were negroes.... this WAS a white person... I don't see how you think it's a hate crime officer! These kids dindu nuffin!
it wasn't "they" though it was "him" and they obviously diddu sumpfin nobody's disputing that
He. wrote:
fd wrote:that's almost what they did
um no they befriended him days prior and pretended to be his friend and then beat the fucking piss out of him because i mentally handicapped kid may have said "the N word"
that's only because they didn't want to straight up abduct him or they'd get caught fairly quickly amber alert and shit it's just easier to find a vulnerable target that's vulnerable enough to come to you than to find a vulnerable target that you'll have to drag kicking and screaming
also if you're taking that from the facebook cap there's a 90% chance it's fake has /pol/ written all over it
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 9th 2017, 12:59 pm

fd wrote:caught fairly quickly
he was already reported missing tho
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by salty January 9th 2017, 1:49 pm

i cant fucking believe fd in this thread legit i think hes not thinking about what hes saying anymore
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 9th 2017, 2:34 pm

He. wrote:
fd wrote:caught fairly quickly
he was already reported missing tho
but it took a while instead of being immediate and them having a lead and a license plate
oaky wrote:i cant fucking believe fd in this thread legit i think hes not thinking about what hes saying anymore
thanks i try
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9