the 4th disciple
him
Mac B
Level 23 Glonkmaster
11 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

?

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 5 I_vote_lcap50%sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 5 I_vote_lcap50%sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 5 Empty Re: sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever

Post by Mac B October 14th 2016, 9:33 pm

the usa helps your (assuming) homeland out and you wont honor them smh
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 5 Empty Re: sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever

Post by Zilchexo October 14th 2016, 9:40 pm

that's only part of the reason let me delineate my entire argument

1. it's a waste of time
  2. i don't want to swear allegiance to something that is immaterial and only exists as long as people act like it does especially when it's code for "i won't do anything the government doesn't like" especially something that doesn't necessarily have my interests in mind
  3. i feel no connection to american culture or the american nation itself
  4. i don't like the cold war origins of the popularization of the pledge of allegiance and the "under god" clause
  5. puerto rico couldn't fly its own flag for 4 straight years and doing it in certain ways can still be considered terrorism and that double standard needs to be arranged
  6. (also tl;dr of the above) i'll be much hastier to pray to the rag (whose flag code is violated constantly) if/when america gets its shit together and i feel like i can honestly endorse it
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 14th 2016, 9:41 pm

Congo Jack wrote:the usa helps your (assuming) homeland out and you wont honor them smh
the sad thing is it's obvious at this point that you really think this
britain also sent money to america what's your point?
taxation without representation y'all; puerto ricans do pay some federal taxes just not most just like there were only a handful of taxes on america
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 14th 2016, 9:48 pm

Flamdini wrote:that's only part of the reason let me delineate my entire argument

1. it's a waste of time
  2. i don't want to swear allegiance to something that is immaterial and only exists as long as people act like it does especially when it's code for "i won't do anything the government doesn't like" especially something that doesn't necessarily have my interests in mind
  4. i don't like the cold war origins of the popularization of the pledge of allegiance and the "under god" clause
  5. puerto rico couldn't fly its own flag for 4 straight years and doing it in certain ways can still be considered terrorism and that double standard needs to be arranged
  6. (also tl;dr of the above) i'll be much hastier to pray to the rag (whose flag code is violated constantly) if/when america gets its shit together and i feel like i can honestly endorse it

1. that people fought and died for so you could have the right to level it to that
2. not even the message lmao
3. he said on a community forum that celebrates both, likely with a weak grasp of "american culture"
4. a lot of people don't. i don't say under god because I believe the first amendment protects us from being theocratic but I still say the pledge
5. source?
6. "oh yeah sure ill come over to your team once it starts winning"
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 14th 2016, 10:03 pm

Congo Jack wrote:
Flamdini wrote:that's only part of the reason let me delineate my entire argument

1. it's a waste of time

1. that people fought and died for so you could have the right to level it to that
2. not even the message lmao
3. he said on a community forum that celebrates both, likely with a weak grasp of "american culture"
4. a lot of people don't. i don't say under god because I believe the first amendment protects us from being theocratic but I still say the pledge
5. source?
6. "oh yeah sure ill come over to your team once it starts winning"
  1. people fought and died for the nazi regime and hitler and goebbels were still lunatic scumbags
  2. it's cute that you would think that because that's exactly the idea thanks for having no idea of the circumstances that caused the pledge of allegiance to be adopted in the 30s and 40s (hint it was the first red scare)
  3. that's all fine and good i understand the sentimental value in culture in general as well as all the american "sitting on hay bales watching fireworks on independence day" feels i just have always felt like a spectator and guest because i don't share america's values or history
  4. i believe the first amendment protects me from standing for the pledge and the fact that many schools don't is enough of a concern for me to protest that by itself
  5. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_Law_(Puerto_Rico) https://waragainstallpuertoricans.com/2016/10/03/man-arrested-for-raising-a-puerto-rican-flag-in-puerto-rico-in-front-of-20000-people/ also turns out it was 9 years not 4
  6. i'll come over to your team once it stops cheating
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 14th 2016, 10:22 pm

1. americans arent the nazi regime you commie fuck, we actually fight for freedom and independence
2. "ill call his statement cute, that'll surely piss him off and not make me look like a red elitist" the pledge isnt about dropping your pants and bending over for uncle sam, it's about shaking hands with him. taking pride in your country, something i understand why you'd have a hard time doing.
3. it's to my understanding you've lived in america most of your life, what i'm seeing here is a common introvertial rejection of culture. a lot of americans dont see themselves as americans over this. im not knocking you for having a culture that isnt full american but its strange to live in a nation for so long and not merge with the culture at all
4. no shit the first amendment "protects" you from saying the pledge. thankfully because we are not a communist nation, there are no repercussions for not showing pride in your nation. it's a common debate topic and i'm a firm believer of do what the fuck you want, but ethically you /should/ stand for the pledge because it is a symbol and celebration of your rights as an american and an honor to those who fought for it.
5. Law 53 (the Gag Law) or La Ley de la Mordaza as it is known in Puerto Rico, was repealed in 1957
nice necro bump
6. don't act like the world's welcome mat will welcome someone in it only for the benefits. why do you think we're going to build a wall between us and mexico?
and certainly don't act like your country is holier than thou to the fairest nation on earth
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 14th 2016, 10:52 pm

you actually believe this don't you thanks for missing the point though because my point was if you assume your cause is just and soldiers die for a good mission you'll be willing to do things that shouldn't be done in the name of your "just cause" you're basically begging your question here by presupposing that america has "just causes" when that's exactly what's being disputed one of the reasons i don't pledge is because i don't like america's ways of achieving its goals and obvious mixing of these goals with other pursuits like foreign relations and oil and you're going "how dare u do that for those reasons because (counterpoint to reason)"

it's not my country and they make non-citizens and non-residents do the pledge too you know the pledge was written for schools right you really think that's what they were concerned over when they started adopting the pledge is children not taking enough pride in their country

i understand american culture because i'm immersed in it not because i'm a member of it. if you dunked me into a tank of water for over a decade i'd get a pretty good feel for water and i'd get pretty wet myself but i'd still not be water. hot dogs and hamburgers aren't "mine" and christmas carols aren't "mine" because my mother raised me like a puerto rican and we only had those things outside the house

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_hegemony

thanks for having no idea of the difference between leninist democratic centralism and communism hint one is a policy doctrine and the other is an ideology and the utopian society it advocates

lol what rights 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th and 10th amendments and a princeton study called america an oligarchy

HAHA yeah dude you asked for evidence that flying the american flag was illegal for 9 years and i provided it

puerto rico has never been given the capacity to commit great crimes so i don't know what your point is unless you're saying puerto rico is being mene to the united states
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 14th 2016, 10:54 pm

1st-10th amendments are violated constantly*
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 14th 2016, 11:11 pm

ultimately at the heart of your state fetishist ideology is naivete. i will say that i admire american emphasis on Freedumbs but i've seen far too many americans unable to separate their form of government from their way of life or their actual form of government from how their government is supposed to work which is sad and i don't mean "Sad!" i mean actually sad because how it's supposed to work is you're supposed to keep a figurative loaded gun pointed at your government's head to ensure it does what it says it'll do and replace it/protest/whatever if it fails to. too much faith in it is asking to be bumfucked and by the time that happens you'll probably enjoy it
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 15th 2016, 6:55 am

Flamdini wrote:you actually believe this don't you thanks for missing the point though because my point was if you assume your cause is just and soldiers die for a good mission you'll be willing to do things that shouldn't be done in the name of your "just cause" you're basically begging your question here by presupposing that america has "just causes" when that's exactly what's being disputed one of the reasons i don't pledge is because i don't like america's ways of achieving its goals and obvious mixing of these goals with other pursuits like foreign relations and oil and you're going "how dare u do that for those reasons because (counterpoint to reason)"

it's not my country and they make non-citizens and non-residents do the pledge too you know the pledge was written for schools right you really think that's what they were concerned over when they started adopting the pledge is children not taking enough pride in their country

i understand american culture because i'm immersed in it not because i'm a member of it. if you dunked me into a tank of water for over a decade i'd get a pretty good feel for water and i'd get pretty wet myself but i'd still not be water. hot dogs and hamburgers aren't "mine" and christmas carols aren't "mine" because my mother raised me like a puerto rican and we only had those things outside the house

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_hegemony

thanks for having no idea of the difference between leninist democratic centralism and communism hint one is a policy doctrine and the other is an ideology and the utopian society it advocates

lol what rights 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th and 10th amendments and a princeton study called america an oligarchy

HAHA yeah dude you asked for evidence that flying the american flag was illegal for 9 years and i provided it

puerto rico has never been given the capacity to commit great crimes so i don't know what your point is unless you're saying puerto rico is being mene to the united states
ultimately at the heart of your state fetishist ideology is naivete. i will say that i admire american emphasis on Freedumbs but i've seen far too many americans unable to separate their form of government from their way of life or their actual form of government from how their government is supposed to work which is sad and i don't mean "Sad!" i mean actually sad because how it's supposed to work is you're supposed to keep a figurative loaded gun pointed at your government's head to ensure it does what it says it'll do and replace it/protest/whatever if it fails to. too much faith in it is asking to be bumfucked and by the time that happens you'll probably enjoy it
sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 5 Fdsill10
as an extratory note; those sand monkeys don't know how to use oil anyways. they probably think it's some evil devil fuel that's why they let us have it
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 15th 2016, 11:14 am

Flamdini wrote:"let me just explain your own country to you"
said fd every time he talks about my dominant #1 superpower
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 15th 2016, 11:17 am

i don't want to swear allegiance to something that is immaterial and only exists as long as people act like it does especially when it's code for "i won't do anything the government doesn't like" especially something that doesn't necessarily have my interests in mind

fd brings out the hardcore pseudophilosophy

its not enough for him to say 'i dont stand for/do the pledge' cuz thats fine he has the AMERICAN right to do that but he has to go ahead and try to tell us why hes right to not do it
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 15th 2016, 11:18 am

Useless Puerto Rico!
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by him October 15th 2016, 11:19 am

"my interests"
selfish thinking never leads to progress
typical communist
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple October 15th 2016, 11:34 am

fd no one's gonna read posts that are paragraphs long
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster October 15th 2016, 12:02 pm

i wonder what FD is going to do when puerto rico becomes a US state
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster October 15th 2016, 12:10 pm

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 5 4PgkSTO
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 15th 2016, 2:34 pm

im no puertot riccan but i wouldn't stand and do the pledge nowadays or since high school but we never did the pledge in high school anyway

i do stand for the national anthem though
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 15th 2016, 10:33 pm

ken bone wrote:i wonder what FD is going to do if puerto rico becomes a US state
i'd be pretty upset ngl but once it's inevitably an administrative disaster for government and business alike and people are asking to secede i'd be like "told you so" not to mention it takes away puerto rico's tax haven status without doing much else to help its economy

george lucas wrote:im no puertot riccan but i wouldn't stand and do the pledge nowadays or since high school but we never did the pledge in high school anyway

i do stand for the national anthem though
same i do stand for the national anthem because nothing about "there was a war of independence against imperialism, tyranny and taxation without representation which we won" i've even gotten a little emotional before just like anyone else because i'm in agreement that this country was founded on noble principles the only thing i disagree on is if it has adhered to them and if the founders had the best idea on what form of government would best achieve these noble principles (i mean they already fucked up once before the constituion i don't know why we act like the constitution is perfect)
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 15th 2016, 10:41 pm

Him. wrote:"my interests"
selfish thinking never leads to progress
typical communist
i'd like to think my interests are pretty similar to everyone else's- "live and let live", "minimize suffering" and "maximize happiness"
oaky wrote:i don't want to swear allegiance to something that is immaterial and only exists as long as people act like it does especially when it's code for "i won't do anything the government doesn't like" especially something that doesn't necessarily have my interests in mind

fd brings out the hardcore pseudophilosophy

its not enough for him to say 'i dont stand for/do the pledge' cuz thats fine he has the AMERICAN right to do that but he has to go ahead and try to tell us why hes right to not do it
lol my school doesn't think so which is 80% of why i do it
oaky wrote:
Flamdini wrote:"let me just explain your own country to you"
said fd every time he talks about my dominant #1 superpower
the difference is that you couldn't find puerto rico on a map and i've lived here most of my life
Congo Jack wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
maybe i shouldn't've said "most" but i didn't mean "everyone except me tipsy and magician" when i said "most" i meant "anyone who acts like a middle schooler"
except thats exactly what you meant
if you think "most" of the people here act like middle schoolers (except you!) which is your specific implication then why do you even fuckin wonder where all these downvotes come from? you think people like taking it dry from shameless communist immigrants? furthermore if you legitimately belived most of the populous of this forum acted "like middle schoolers" then why are you so concerned with defending your e-pride in front of "a bunch of middle schoolers"? do you act tough around kids in hopes that they'll like you because no one your age does? is this entire fiasco on why you're getting pissy that people downvote your posts reflective of that? has communism bore itself so deep within your brain that it's systematically turned it to shit?
the answer to these questions and more on the next dragon ball z kai! dae
wow thanks for explaining my own posts to me really needed that
i already retracted "most" dude i was just angry
it's not e-pride it's just discussion i think i'm right and am willing to try and prove it
oaky wrote:i took a quick glance though and i like how fd still (apparently) believes that saying 'AMERICA IS RUN BY THE RACIST WHITE MINORITY INTEREST TO MAINTAIN THE CAPITALIST-IMPERIALIST SETTLER STATE' is a 'fact' that we reject
that's a theory, "america has bad foreign policy" is an opinion, "america has hypocritical foreign policy based on mistruths" is a fact
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 16th 2016, 1:08 am

fd wrote:the difference is that you couldn't find puerto rico on a map and i've lived here most of my life
what thats not true flade just posted it smh
then which is it. are you an expert on puerto rico or texas?
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 16th 2016, 1:12 am

fd wrote:that's a theory, "america has bad foreign policy" is an opinion, "america has hypocritical foreign policy based on mistruths" is a fact
I'd say I hate to break it to ya sonny but that would be a lie, but that statement is in fact sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSFLqbQriwdrZwize8V4o6Cg6pwAmuh_9DwnX2gLo_hMqQMPxbzRSKLK8
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 16th 2016, 1:20 am

fd being incorrect about what is and isnt a fact is a fact HE DABBIN
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson October 16th 2016, 1:45 am

fd wrote:some shitposting about america
i dunno, all i do is stand up, listen to prayer, listen to national anthem, sit down. takes like 4 seconds. I do it without question because I am proud of my country, and i'd do it for america as well. If you hate america so much then move back to pakistan, when you're at someones house do you shit on their dietary choices, furnishings or lifestyle? No, you keep that shit to yourself.

filthy fucking criminal, you shouldn't be doing shit the government doesn't like in the first place. name 10 things the "government" doesn't want you to do that is legal.

you won't pledge allegiance to a flag because of some shit you made up in your head? are you stupid? why do you hate america so much? do you live in the hood? shitty living conditions? or are you scared of big brother?
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next