the 4th disciple
him
Mac B
Level 23 Glonkmaster
11 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

?

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 7 I_vote_lcap50%sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 7 I_vote_lcap50%sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 7 Empty Re: sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever

Post by toby October 16th 2016, 9:15 pm

i think maybe my christian middle school would've done this(not sure if i told you guys stories about it but stuff was pretty meh there)
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 7 Empty Re: sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever

Post by Zilchexo October 16th 2016, 9:17 pm

Congo Jack wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
Congo Jack wrote:lol fd get fucked and go bitch about why you hate taking the time out of your day to honor the greatest country in the world to some mestizos who might listen and not to people who have deserved pride in their nation you must have a real fucked up case of wingate lung cause ive never seen someone breathe so much hot air god damn monkey fucker
"greatest"
"deserved"
That's what I said spicard, trying to decipher what the words mean?

bitch boy wrote:i already made my empirical case for why america's foreign policy is hypocritical and dishonest and there hasn't been any attempts to knock it down from its high chair of logic so until proven otherwise it's true
you haven't said shit sonny. "just because no one wasted their time refuting my bullshit ideas means they're true! haha! i WON! LOOK MA I WON AN INTERNET ARGUMENT, HE DIDN'T REPLY!!! :DDD "

flam d wrote:are you disputing this?
oh, it's up for debate
just because you were shat out in africa and spend more of your life in germany doesn't mean you're culturally african. you see, it makes you technically african.

unlucky wrote:i'm not lucky at all so you can shut the fuck up
LOL every time anyone says some ungrateful shit like this I have to imagine what it would be like if all the shit they take for granted daily fucking disappeared. You know, like the computer, your phone, your local school, and oh yeah, THE FIRST AMENDMENT LMAO

fd wrote:try hustling for 5 minutes with a 30 pound backpack and asthma just to stand for a minute and thirty seconds
"STANDING MAKES ME TTIRED ;[" Try running 15 consecutive minutes with cystic fibrosis and a heavy ass jacket holding everything you'd need in the wild. Gosh, your school life sounds so god dang hard! Just imagine an ENTIRE MINUTE of standing after I got to class with a large back pack! The nerve of this school board! Bitching about asthma doesn't make it go away. You know what does? Fitness. You're lucky that's the most of your health problems smh lil bitch

fd wrote:while everyone around you puts their hands on their heart like some namby pamby sentimentalist idol worshippers plus i have flat feet and it hurts to stand (but walking is fine)
SOLIPSISM MUST TASTE SO GOOD WHEN YOU'RE PUERTO RICAN!!!!
LE SHEEPLE ALL BOWING TO THE FLAG!! XDDD

Congo Jack wrote:
Flamdini wrote:i just want to laugh at charles wingate and link fucked up videos
Then quit your bitching, jesus fucking christ
That's all you've done for the past few days

i know it's what you said but the sad thing is you actually believe it that my friend is ideology at work

neither have any conservative scholars apparently because the question of america's foreign policy is one where the left has been on top of the discourse since before the cold war started because every time america enacts its own foreign policy something gets fucked up which sounds like a systemic problem to me not to mention that even conservative scholars will acknowledge the "america fights to defend freedom abroad" is a meme and that countries end up worse almost 10 times out of 10

R to the O to the R my mother was puerto rican and i spent all day at home with her for the first 4 years of my life you obviously have no idea how this works
i no longer have a smartphone the 1st amendment is meaningless everyone has a school and oh wow i have an internet connection i'm so blessed just like 22% of the world i would like to thank the fucking academy for ignoring much more pressing issues in my life than luxuries why do cuckservatives always pull this "lottery of life" bullshit to explain why they're happy to work for $7.25 an hour for a sexual abuser who himself works for an international monopoly that brutalizes animals workers and kids in africa in its day to day operations it's so extra

do you do that every day

HAHAHAHAH fitness makes asthma go away that's the best thing i've ever heard NO BITCH it's an inflammation sometimes it goes away on its own after a period of not having many asthma attacks or whatever but fitness will just make your lungs stronger with a much worse difficulty curve than otherwise not to mention a lot of types of aerobic exercise are bad ideas for asthmatics like running also i apparently have some sort of back issue now which i'm getting an appointment for on tuesday though i imagine it's just an injury from when my dad came into my mom's house though it could be much worse and then there's my flat feet

YOU and other people are the ones constantly bitching about my Problematic viewpoints that i have to discontinue because they're Problematic not because they're wrong but because you disagree with them

Congo Jack wrote:
Flamdini wrote:this would be so much easier if you guys would just agree to disagree because you could go back to your shit-tier ideology-clouded mental state where i'm just a commie spouting HurtWords and i could go back to knowing i'm right and everyone's happy
why cant i call you retarded and be edgy in peace guys?
that's not what i said but ok

george lucas wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
room wrote:he has the right to not stand for the pledge but if you arent doing it stop fucking complaining
actually the only reason i even complain about it is specifically because my school won't acknowledge my right i literally just said "you know what i don't feel like standing for the pledge" to myself and stayed seated and the teacher wrote me the fuck up and i actually got 3 days of iss shit was the opposite of so cash otherwise i wouldn't talk about it at all because it wouldn't affect me one way or the other
anyone else here whos school would do this
kind of a gung-ho southern thing i wouldn't be surprised either way
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by toby October 16th 2016, 9:19 pm

Flamdini wrote:i could go back to knowing i'm right and everyone's happy
there are no words
fd i am blown away by your behavior
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 16th 2016, 9:22 pm

lol i went to a christian private for three years i definitely remember how they run stuff my mom teaches at one right now and i actually got iss (which the school didn't even actually have so i just sat in the pastor's office with one of those desk blockers doing work and every so often he'd ask me if i wanted anything) for asking the teacher if we really needed to practice john 14 again because i thought we probably all had it memorized at that point and i didn't like doing it every day and because of poor communication she thought i was trying to say that the passage wasn't worth memorizing (it wasn't)
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 16th 2016, 9:23 pm

Social Hierarchy Warrior
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 16th 2016, 9:40 pm

fd lives in an angry edgy german kid's stereotype vision of america
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 16th 2016, 9:56 pm

by that logic, you calling puerto rico great would be "ideology at work" smh

neither have any conservative scholars apparently because the question of america's foreign policy is one where the left has been on top of the discourse since before the cold war started because every time america enacts its own foreign policy something gets fucked up which sounds like a systemic problem to me not to mention that even conservative scholars will acknowledge the "america fights to defend freedom abroad" is a meme and that countries end up worse almost 10 times out of 10
i swear that communisms turning your brain to shit if there were problems with foreign policy then why are we not being targeted and in fact drilling sand goon land for oil - and they're okay with it?
that's no "meme" it's what happens.

R to the O to the R my mother was puerto rican and i spent all day at home with her for the first 4 years of my life you obviously have no idea how this works
i spent the first few years of my life with my mom in a hospital does that mean i'm culturally a doctor?

i no longer have a smartphone
small potatoes
1st amendment is meaningless
he says, exercising the first amendment, not knowing what it's like to be prosecuted and threatened with death over his beliefs
everyone has a school
everyone in america specifically. you take school for granted because you don't realize the blessings subtle and obvious they bring
oh wow i have an internet connection i'm so blessed just like 22% of the world
if you look at that statistic and think that's not a blessing then you're fucking backwards
i would like to thank the fucking academy for ignoring much more pressing issues in my life than luxuries why do cuckservatives always pull this "lottery of life" bullshit to explain why they're happy to work for $7.25 an hour for a sexual abuser who himself works for an international monopoly that brutalizes animals workers and kids in africa in its day to day operations it's so extra
i have no idea what the fuck youre talking about here dude. im sure its self reflective of some shit going on at home and for your sake i hope it gets better
do you do that every day
damn straight no excuses sonny
HAHAHAHAH fitness makes asthma go away that's the best thing i've ever heard NO BITCH it's an inflammation sometimes it goes away on its own after a period of not having many asthma attacks or whatever but fitness will just make your lungs stronger with a much worse difficulty curve than otherwise not to mention a lot of types of aerobic exercise are bad ideas for asthmatics like running also i apparently have some sort of back issue now which i'm getting an appointment for on tuesday though i imagine it's just an injury from when my dad came into my mom's house though it could be much worse and then there's my flat feet
ive seen fellow men essentially cure themselves of asthma through exercise and therapy. even if at it's technicality it's not a "cure", not having the symptoms of asthma/the drawbacks and risk of attack is the result. people have treated themselves.
YOU and other people are the ones constantly bitching about my Problematic viewpoints that i have to discontinue because they're Problematic not because they're wrong but because you disagree with them
jesus fucking christ kid im just going to tie this in with the whole "let me be edgy in peace" thing.

that's not what i said but ok
what
how the fuck else are you supposed to take that lol

my principal makes it clear during the morning announcements that "if you choose not to stand, then know that people died to protect that right" etc.
i used to not stand when i was an edgy buttfucker and throughout middle school nobody gave me shit
don't be surprised if you put yourself at peer disrespect by not standing/not wanting to stand  either
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 16th 2016, 10:35 pm

yeah again i dont know where fd lives where you get suspended for standing for the pledge thats unamerican and probably unconstitutional (tinker v. des moines)
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by him October 17th 2016, 12:53 am

oaky wrote:yeah again i dont know where fd lives where you get suspended for standing for the pledge thats unamerican and probably unconstitutional (tinker v. des moines)
yeah same here i lived in a pretty conservative town, too
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 18th 2016, 11:10 pm

it's san antonio- the assistant principal who does it has a fucking paddle on his wall (that he's obviously not allowed to use which surprised me you know texas being texas) and he just looks like one of those tea party conservative christian types and other things he's said help me confirm this. i blame the international irish conspiracy (☘☘☘mc☘☘☘kenna) and move on with my life, iss is a great time to get homework, reading or writing done anyhow. i think i have yet to tell you guys about the old iss teacher we used to have, or "potatoman", and how things he did could be considered cruel and unusual punishment
basically how he gets away with blatantly violating the first amendment is filing it as a "disruption" which is hilarious because disruption is an action and not a passion- the case could be made that if i sat down in the middle of the hallway and didn't get up that my action of sitting down in the middle of the hallway was the problem and not the not getting up bit, i'm just sitting down minding my own business. unamerican in every respect.
oh also he's made such inane excuses as "the supreme court doesn't have jurisdiction over the school system" (when tinker v. des moines was obviously about the school system) and "children don't have constitutional rights" but really it's a cover up for the fact he's punishing me because my actions jesustrigger him (which he's even told me)
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby October 18th 2016, 11:15 pm

so is there like a board or an authority that you could report him to since that's blatant disregard for your constitutional rights
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 18th 2016, 11:27 pm

lol i could but he'd probably rather stand up for his "rights" and "freedom of speech" and be the next kim davis than just quit bullying kids into doing the pledge and i don't feel like Snipin A Nigga Job just because he put me in iss a couple extra times i'm already in there all the time for far stupider shit (which is also his fault but whatever the other administrators are like that too) and also it's a systemic problem that starts with the teachers in the first place and getting him in hot water over it may keep me from getting in trouble over it but it won't stop teacher from being Biches
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 19th 2016, 2:50 am

my principal makes it clear during the morning announcements that "if you choose not to stand, then know that people died to protect that right" etc.
i used to not stand when i was an edgy buttfucker and throughout middle school nobody gave me shit
don't be surprised if you put yourself at peer disrespect by not standing/not wanting to stand  either
"just saying but if you do anything but vote multiple times for hillary clinton this year you're helping a nazi just saying"
the last time anybody died to defend the first amendment NOT at the hands of the government (since it's nearly always being threatened by guess who the government) was probably 1812 or maybe wwii generously no Darren McCarthy got his leg blown off because muzzies want to invade america and take away the first amendment
actually no because i don't live in a i've gotten zero shit for it from students and some praise but most people just ignore me like what really should be done
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 19th 2016, 7:52 am

Terrorists want to see us fall daily and they act to ensure that. The military and homeland security bustass each day to ensure our protection. Before you go waving your dick around with that highnose "LUL LIKE WHEN" There's a crystal clear reason as to why most operations are kept under wraps and it's only noted when they fail (basically every terrorist attack)
ISIS exists to antagonize america and non-mudslime countries.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 19th 2016, 3:38 pm

isis' goal is in fact world domination but the question is whether they're a real threat (to america)- the answer is no and even if we did want to get involved now we have no horse in the race. soldiers on the ground is a horrible idea not just for the potential loss of life but the political turmoil it would cause in the middle east again which isis would capitalize on, the fsa is almost as bad as isis and iraq is almost as bad as the fsa. the way forward is to get arab countries to take care of it (like, yes, iraq) because that's our best option but instead we're helping the fsa who do almost all the same shit
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 19th 2016, 3:45 pm

ground soldiers? we've been bombing the shit out of them lol (curteousy of out millitary)
you know why they aren't a threat? ask the afformentioned homeland security and millitary, I'm sure they'd be glad to tell you. we're not at risk with political turmoil in the middle east -- it's been established that on some level we hate the fuck out of eachother but given that we're at peace/ good terms/ "ill drill for oil and you turn the cheek" terms, politics are next to no object as they stand. more reasons for isis to hate us? good. they're not going to like us any time soon.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 20th 2016, 6:11 pm

yeah and the bombings have been a great way for isis to gain support as well. i'm not talking about governments dude i'm talking about the preachers and resentful 20something men who join militias to fight "the west"
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 20th 2016, 6:20 pm

Flamdini wrote:yeah and the bombings have been a great way for isis to gain support as well. i'm not talking about governments dude i'm talking about the preachers and resentful 20something men who join militias to fight "the west"
that is so fucked up and has no facts behind it
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 20th 2016, 6:22 pm

you realize isis itself says the same thing right
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 20th 2016, 6:24 pm

if people are joining isis then they already hated america. let them do it. more worms to crush under our boots.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 20th 2016, 6:30 pm

were they acting upon it? no.

you also clearly don't understand how propaganda and the overton window work
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 20th 2016, 6:32 pm

"he has this thought so he doesn't understand smethng!!!"
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 20th 2016, 6:37 pm

Alright pussy, tell me exactly why you think "America's foreign poliyc is evil!!!"
And no, repeating "America's foreign policy is bad is not an opinion, it is a fact." is not an argument, as much as you'd like to think it is.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by him October 20th 2016, 7:48 pm

is fd trying to make isis not look bad
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster October 20th 2016, 8:06 pm

Him. wrote:is fd trying to make isis not look bad
not going to read this but at this point i really think FD is equally as idiotic as RT
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next