the 4th disciple
him
Mac B
Level 23 Glonkmaster
11 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

?

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 3 Empty Re: sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever

Post by him October 13th 2016, 8:32 pm

fd is literally the only person who thinks tyson is unfit for ottd
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 3 Empty Re: sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever

Post by Zilchexo October 13th 2016, 8:32 pm

Congo Jack wrote:why would you call tyson a poor fit for the community when hes been chill as fuck for the past few months when youve done nothing but bitch
if anything youre trying to antagonize and scapegoat him for some hate crusade thats likely all in your head
oh yeah real chill
Tyson wrote:because I know you like to cross dress as one of the gay girls, I seen you at the pax orgy dressed up as those candy corn horn chicks. you told everyone that you were a trap but they didn't listen, i heard your shit got fucked up. that bible story about the good samaritan didn't exist that night. robbed, beaten and raped with nowhere to go, room was forced to return to his parents home in seattle, conveniently 4 blocks away. he crawled all the way there, soaked in blood, urine and other foreign fluids.

then there's the posts about anime and then there's the "shitposting and memespouting" quip that was my first hint he's a dick

"delete your account" is clearly a hate crusade
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 13th 2016, 8:34 pm

chill isn't a good fit for the community that's two different things
Congo Jack wrote:nobody was "aggressive" to you as soon as you got here, you're just acting like a fucking pussy
i know i am and i'll try to be better but uhhh yeah lots of people have been aggressive and passive-aggressive to me

oaky wrote:
i can't imagine it was any more embarrassing and infantile than your one man hate crusade against me so people can overlook how poor of a fit you are for the community other than mutual edginess (no, i'd argue your edginess even surpasses theirs!)

flaming "communism will destroy the american imperialists" dinner calls my all american forum 'edgy' fucking L O L maybe if we were from the soviet union you god damn furry loving red
"furry loving red" the proof is in the pudding
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 13th 2016, 8:36 pm

bro you jerk off to furry vore the only thing in the pudding is you
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by toby October 13th 2016, 8:46 pm

Flamdini wrote:
samoyed wrote:i was unaware that you assuming you were correct made something correct
yeah you admitted it right there that you got peeved which completes my argument
my point was that i didn't get peeved
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 13th 2016, 8:54 pm

but would you have been if someone was actually for real joking about it possibly with the knowledge that it might bother you or the intent to do so? i at least don't like getting singled out and that was a large part of my reaction
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mac B October 13th 2016, 9:01 pm

i mean shit look at this youre trying to dissect fucking whether someones being sarcastic about something and youre acting fucking nuclear over it if youre gonna act like a little bitch every time someone jokes about something and you need them to explain that its just a joke then go back to your hugbox dude theres nothin youre really getting from this forum
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 3 Empty hey fd please stop being retarded

Post by Tyson October 13th 2016, 9:05 pm

Flamdini wrote:
me wrote:because I know you like to cross dress as one of the gay girls, I seen you at the pax orgy dressed up as those candy corn horn chicks. you told everyone that you were a trap but they didn't listen, i heard your shit got fucked up. that bible story about the good samaritan didn't exist that night. robbed, beaten and raped with nowhere to go, room was forced to return to his parents home in seattle, conveniently 4 blocks away. he crawled all the way there, soaked in blood, urine and other foreign fluids.

then there's the posts about anime and then there's the "shitposting and memespouting" quip that was my first hint he's a dick

i'm not embarrassed of those posts, why should i be? every topic you are in is "Oh fuck you guys are retarded! I WAS JUST JOKING!" doesn't that get old? I made that "shitposting and memespouting" post because that's what you were and still are doing. you make legit posts, then when people start shitting on you, (like always) you say "i was shitposting calm down bro lol" i said delete your account because i want you to save what little face you have left. stand by what you say, "OH GUYS I WAS JUST UHHH ON TUMBLR AND /POL/!!! THATS WHY IM THIS WAY! I JUST MADE THAT POST CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE STUPID AND ANNOYING! GOT YOU!" don't blame others for how you act. you've been "this way" for years, it's time to give it up, just delete your account dude.

now that i think about it...:

Last edited by Tyson on October 13th 2016, 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson October 13th 2016, 9:06 pm

and holy shit, you've used "just a shitpost" on everyone that regularly calls you out on your bullshit. twice for me.
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster October 14th 2016, 3:56 am

i love how easy and simple it is to make FD upset
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster October 14th 2016, 3:59 am

oaky wrote:
Flamdini wrote:you know what would be really funny if the cops broke into dogman's house right now and shot him and his family for "resisting arrest" ha ha shits and giggles pranks and jests
fd is really embodying the stereotype of the latin american dude who complains about imperialism but also hates every other race and beats his wife and kids
except that FD isnt latin american hes just american and refuses to accept it cuz imperialism or whatever even tho the US states are just as much of a result of imperialism as puerto loco
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster October 14th 2016, 4:05 am

i find it quite funny that crazy port was in even more trouble about a century ago so we saved them from their evil european oppressors and now a century later as we begin making loco porto a US state theres a lil pork rice boy tryna tell me that im a colonizer
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 14th 2016, 6:50 am

Congo Jack wrote:i mean shit look at this youre trying to dissect fucking whether someones being sarcastic about something and youre acting fucking nuclear over it if youre gonna act like a little bitch every time someone jokes about something and you need them to explain that its just a joke then go back to your hugbox dude theres nothin youre really getting from this forum
thanks for not understanding the conversation we were having
Tyson wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
me wrote:because I know you like to cross dress as one of the gay girls, I seen you at the pax orgy dressed up as those candy corn horn chicks. you told everyone that you were a trap but they didn't listen, i heard your shit got fucked up. that bible story about the good samaritan didn't exist that night. robbed, beaten and raped with nowhere to go, room was forced to return to his parents home in seattle, conveniently 4 blocks away. he crawled all the way there, soaked in blood, urine and other foreign fluids.

i'm not embarrassed of those posts, why should i be? every topic you are in is "Oh fuck you guys are retarded! I WAS JUST JOKING!" doesn't that get old? I made that "shitposting and memespouting" post because that's what you were and still are doing. you make legit posts, then when people start shitting on you, (like always) you say "i was shitposting calm down bro lol" i said delete your account because i want you to save what little face you have left. stand by what you say, "OH GUYS I WAS JUST UHHH ON TUMBLR AND /POL/!!! THATS WHY IM THIS WAY! I JUST MADE THAT POST CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE STUPID AND ANNOYING! GOT YOU!" don't blame others for how you act. you've been "this way" for years, it's time to give it up, just delete your account dude.

now that i think about it...:

Tyson wrote:and holy shit, you've used "just a shitpost" on everyone that regularly calls you out on your bullshit. twice for me.
is this the hill you've chosen for your argument to die on? when was even the last time i used that? the hiv negative post? jeez dude that's not what this argument is about

ken bone wrote:i love how easy and simple it is to make FD upset
thx

ken bone wrote:
oaky wrote:
Flamdini wrote:you know what would be really funny if the cops broke into dogman's house right now and shot him and his family for "resisting arrest" ha ha shits and giggles pranks and jests
fd is really embodying the stereotype of the latin american dude who complains about imperialism but also hates every other race and beats his wife and kids
except that FD isnt latin american hes just american and refuses to accept it cuz imperialism or whatever even tho the US states are just as much of a result of imperialism as puerto loco
the difference is that the us now perpetrates it

ken bone wrote:i find it quite funny that crazy port was in even more trouble about a century ago so we saved them from their evil european oppressors and now a century later as we begin making loco porto a US state theres a lil pork rice boy tryna tell me that im a colonizer
how many times do i have to tell you we don't want to be a state even with 64+ years of american business interest shilling
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 14th 2016, 7:06 am

"thanks for not understanding the conversation we were HUUURRRGGGHH"
thanks for assuming that I don't deluded fuckin smartass
"we don't want to be a state" didn't realize you spoke for all of [s]mexico 2[/s] puerto rico. If you don't want to be a state, then stop being the tick on America's back. As of now, your country could not function without us. Also funny how you used colonist as an insult but described your state as a colony. You know what else were colonies before they were states? Every state in the U.S.A
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 14th 2016, 7:21 am

uh yeah dude we've repeatedly voted not to be a state like 5 times we don't want to be a tick on america's back we want a slow and cooperative separation with two new states that are freely associated under one military the us already has this agreement with several pacific islands

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you know i kind of doubt that considering we only ran up this debt because of our triple tax exemption with the united states if it weren't for that debt we would run our own shit just fine like 90% of the other countries in the caribbean do and actually if we form a new constitution and separate we wouldn't have to deal with the debt because we'd be a new legal entity

yeah they were colonies and now they're colonists what's your point
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 14th 2016, 7:22 am

the us perpetrates imperialism said like a true russian youtube comment
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 14th 2016, 7:23 am

Porta Potty has NASTY SURPRISE IN A BOX for Imperialist West
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 14th 2016, 7:52 am

"ruskies therefore false"
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 14th 2016, 8:01 am

Know who you're voting ford fd
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 14th 2016, 8:12 am

if anything i hope oaky is voting for hillary if he's going to blame russia
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 14th 2016, 8:45 am

If puerto rico didn't want to be a state then it'd cut ties with America
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 14th 2016, 9:37 am

o i am laffin
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 14th 2016, 9:40 am

we're literally not allowed to i imagine the next status poll will probably be the final one since the consensus is that the status quo is illegal so it won't be there to vote split so when it's held and we vote to secede it's actually non-binding and worthless unless congress makes it binding and either way that's the congress we don't get a vote in resolving and even if it's binding congress can still say "fuck you" and once again making it binding in the first place is congress' call
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next