the 4th disciple
him
Mac B
Level 23 Glonkmaster
11 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

?

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 8 I_vote_lcap50%sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 8 I_vote_lcap50%sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 8 Empty Re: sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever

Post by Zilchexo October 20th 2016, 8:36 pm

Congo Jack wrote:Alright pussy, tell me exactly why you think "America's foreign poliyc is evil!!!"
And no, repeating "America's foreign policy is bad is not an opinion, it is a fact." is not an argument, as much as you'd like to think it is.
well because damn near one of our interventions has been part of a proxy war against russia or for oil and not for the stated reasons including and especially the iraq war sometimes against groups that weren't actually russian affiliates like the nicaraguan sandinistas and every single time it's been a fucking disaster. literally anything we did in the middle east made the humanitarian situation worse. americans still like to wave around the "economic miracle in chile" around every now and YET-
sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 8 60f1b8be92cd258db67847955db3d7eca4053c84e6fb68bbcd5cd6a2948020ba_1

then there's the colossal fuckups the banana wars were which were openly about united fruit company (now chiquita) and little else, we managed to pussy out of one of the important wars, the korean war, when we thought we were going to lose and left that region in shambles it's still recovering from, even the south. the clinton foundation-managed "recovery" we gave haiti was a joke, hillaryous built some super expensive resorts for "econony" instead of housing for the homeless and as you can imagine haiti is still broke and france could still fix this by paying them the money they owe them

this is why i speak generally though, unlike many people i see the kosovo thing as our best option

Him. wrote:is fd trying to make isis not look bad
you can understand why oj was angry enough to kill his wife but you shouldn't support what he did
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 8 Empty Re: sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster October 20th 2016, 8:58 pm

FD is the dumbest idiot ive ever met
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 20th 2016, 9:14 pm

"MUH OIL PETRODOLLAR" thanks for the flawless insight michael moore
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by him October 20th 2016, 9:16 pm

we managed to pussy out of one of the important wars, the korean war, when we thought we were going to lose and left that region in shambles it's still recovering from, even the south.
do you actually know anything about the korean war or how south korea is doing or are you just as misinformed as you think we are?
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by toby October 20th 2016, 9:32 pm

we managed to pussy out of one of the important wars, the korean war, when we thought we were going to lose and left that region in shambles it's still recovering from, even the south.
"i mean come on, it was just the forces of china and north korea arrayed against us. we should've just thrown more bodies at the problem, right guys" -professional historical and military analyst, p.h.d flamingdinner
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 20th 2016, 9:35 pm

samoyed wrote:
"i mean come on, it was just the forces of china and north korea arrayed against us. we should've just thrown more bodies at the problem, right guys" -professional historical and military analyst, p.h.d flamingdinner
the evil un peacekeeping tyranny
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 20th 2016, 9:39 pm

I like how this thread was just a poll to sticky that other funny thread but now it's yet another funny thread
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 20th 2016, 10:30 pm

oaky wrote:"MUH OIL PETRODOLLAR" thanks for the flawless insight michael moore
just because it's a point that's been made a thousand times doesn't mean it's a bad argument

Him. wrote:
do you actually know anything about the korean war or how south korea is doing or are you just as misinformed as you think we are?
yeah they have whack politics a fetish for jews too many neets and horrible labor conditions

samoyed wrote:
well we shouldn't've made those tactical mistakes first but second we should've shown a commitment to our claim that we fight against worldwide tyranny, the korean truce proves more than anything that we'll stick around as long as it's advantageous to us. we didn't actually go into korea for humanitarian concerns, we went there because we thought they'd be russian allies. if i were president i wouldn't've gotten involved in the first place but if i did i'd stay there
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson October 20th 2016, 10:38 pm

Flamdini wrote:
Him. wrote:
yeah they have whack politics a fetish for jews too many neets and horrible labor conditions
that's our problem how?
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by toby October 20th 2016, 10:54 pm

fd
out of curiosity
are you aware why we had to fight both china and north korea
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 20th 2016, 10:55 pm

because we let it drag on too long.
what in particular were you leading on to though
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby October 20th 2016, 11:02 pm

just another pointless argument in which just end with "lol ur wrong i'm right i am a communist dogman lol" or something
so let's just skip it

Last edited by samoyed on October 20th 2016, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by toby October 20th 2016, 11:04 pm

now i know for a fact that i didn't write communist on there
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by toby October 20th 2016, 11:06 pm

oh ok you guys have that as an autochange
neat
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8