the 4th disciple
him
Mac B
Level 23 Glonkmaster
11 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

?

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 6 I_vote_lcap50%sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 6 I_vote_lcap50%sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 6 Empty Re: sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever

Post by george lucas October 16th 2016, 10:48 am

could be a private catholic school or something

also tyson is canadian
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 6 Empty Re: sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever

Post by Zilchexo October 16th 2016, 2:44 pm

Congo Jack wrote:
fd wrote:the difference is that you couldn't find puerto rico on a map and i've lived here most of my life
what thats not true flade just posted it smh
then which is it. are you an expert on puerto rico or texas?  
both

Congo Jack wrote:
fd wrote:that's a theory, "america has bad foreign policy" is an opinion, "america has hypocritical foreign policy based on mistruths" is a fact
I'd say I hate to break it to ya sonny but that would be a lie, but that statement is in fact sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSFLqbQriwdrZwize8V4o6Cg6pwAmuh_9DwnX2gLo_hMqQMPxbzRSKLK8
"nu-uh"

Tyson wrote:
fd wrote:some shitposting about america
i dunno, all i do is stand up, listen to prayer, listen to national anthem, sit down. takes like 4 seconds. I do it without question because I am proud of my country, and i'd do it for america as well. If you hate america so much then move back to pakistan, when you're at someones house do you shit on their dietary choices, furnishings or lifestyle? No, you keep that shit to yourself.

filthy fucking criminal, you shouldn't be doing shit the government doesn't like in the first place. name 10 things the "government" doesn't want you to do that is legal.

you won't pledge allegiance to a flag because of some shit you made up in your head? are you stupid? why do you hate america so much? do you live in the hood? shitty living conditions? or are you scared of big brother?
"4 seconds" lol they make us do an idiotic "moment of silence" that takes like 15 seconds plus the pledge plus the texas pledge that's all like 30 seconds and then the morning announcements go on another minute we're supposed to stand through all of this and classes are only 50 minutes long

if the government doesn't want you to do it it's illegal lol but if you've been paying attention the cops can decide flying the puerto rican flag in puerto rico is illegal whenever they want now

no, no, i don't "hate america" because "america" barely even exists and i certainly don't hate american culture (some political viewpoints common in america sure), no, yes, yes
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 16th 2016, 2:44 pm

i don't want to stand and pray to a flag every fucking day. shit gets boring. if jehovah's witnesses don't have to do it i don't either
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby October 16th 2016, 2:50 pm

jesus fd you sound like one of those kids who get upset when their parents make them go to church

"omg god isn't real! church is such a waste of time!!!! church is so booooooooooring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1"

Last edited by samoyed on October 16th 2016, 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed)
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 16th 2016, 3:08 pm

i think i'd be pissed if my parents made me go to church but when my dad went to church my sleep schedule was whack and i don't go to my mom's church because of ptsd but if i didn't want to go to church and my parents made me go to church i'd be platinum mad you shouldn't do that
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson October 16th 2016, 3:16 pm

Flamdini wrote:
Tyson wrote:
i dunno, all i do is stand up, listen to prayer, listen to national anthem, sit down. takes like 4 seconds. I do it without question because I am proud of my country, and i'd do it for america as well. If you hate america so much then move back to pakistan, when you're at someones house do you shit on their dietary choices, furnishings or lifestyle? No, you keep that shit to yourself.

filthy fucking criminal, you shouldn't be doing shit the government doesn't like in the first place. name 10 things the "government" doesn't want you to do that is legal.

you won't pledge allegiance to a flag because of some shit you made up in your head? are you stupid? why do you hate america so much? do you live in the hood? shitty living conditions? or are you scared of big brother?
"4 seconds" lol they make us do an idiotic "moment of silence" that takes like 15 seconds plus the pledge plus the texas pledge that's all like 30 seconds and then the morning announcements go on another minute we're supposed to stand through all of this and classes are only 50 minutes long

if the government doesn't want you to do it it's illegal lol but if you've been paying attention the cops can decide flying the puerto rican flag in puerto rico is illegal whenever they want now

no, no, i don't "hate america" because "america" barely even exists and i certainly don't hate american culture (some political viewpoints common in america sure), no, yes, yes

wow, complaining over a minute and 30 seconds. I was thinking you had some back story or reasoning like colin kaepernick, but you're just lazy. i feel sorry for the patriotic disabled people who can't stand for the pledge of allegiance but wish they could, while you're in school saying "nah, i won't do it. it's fucking stupid and we do it every day!!!" sometimes you don't realize how lucky you truly are. what's so hard about standing? when I was in elementary school i was picked to help kids walk across the street for 10 minutes every single day, never complained did it without question or backtalk.

puerto rico is pretty stupid if that's true.
samoyed wrote:jesus fd you sound like one of those kids who get upset when their parents make them go to school

"omg god isn't real! church is such a waste of time!!!! church is so booooooooooring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1"
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster October 16th 2016, 3:26 pm

Flamdini wrote:i don't want to stand and pray to a flag every fucking day. shit gets boring. if jehovah's witnesses don't have to do it i don't either
what about dis flag

sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 6 Blank-texas-flag-clipart-1
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

Post by him October 16th 2016, 3:31 pm

Tyson wrote:sometimes you don't realize how lucky you truly are.
i dont get why you'd want to live in some backwater island when you basically won the lottery by being born in the good ol u.s.
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster October 16th 2016, 3:41 pm

Him. wrote:
i dont get why you'd want to live in some backwater island when you basically won the lottery by being born in the good ol u.s.
but he wasnt born in the us because porto trple isnt CULTURALLY american!!!
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mac B October 16th 2016, 4:32 pm

Flamdini wrote:
Congo Jack wrote:
fd wrote:the difference is that you couldn't find puerto rico on a map and i've lived here most of my life
both

Congo Jack wrote:
fd wrote:that's a theory, "america has bad foreign policy" is an opinion, "america has hypocritical foreign policy based on mistruths" is a fact
I'd say I hate to break it to ya sonny but that would be a lie, but that statement is in fact sticky solution to porter ricer enomic crisis in anaphora fore ever - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSFLqbQriwdrZwize8V4o6Cg6pwAmuh_9DwnX2gLo_hMqQMPxbzRSKLK8
"nu-uh"

EXCEPT THIS IS BASICALLY THE EXACT SAME WAY YOU PROPOSED YOUR INITIAL POINT LMAO
"it is a FACT that america has a hypocritical dishonest foreign policy!"
"No it isn't."
see if you really pay attention, you'll recognize that the caliber of these claims are the same and you just tried knocking me because I used your same argument? T A L K A B O U T B A L O N E Y =D
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 16th 2016, 4:42 pm

lol fd get fucked and go bitch about why you hate taking the time out of your day to honor the greatest country in the world to some mestizos who might listen and not to people who have deserved pride in their nation you must have a real fucked up case of wingate lung cause ive never seen someone breathe so much hot air god damn monkey fucker
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Zilchexo October 16th 2016, 8:14 pm

room wrote:he has the right to not stand for the pledge but if you arent doing it stop fucking complaining
actually the only reason i even complain about it is specifically because my school won't acknowledge my right i literally just said "you know what i don't feel like standing for the pledge" to myself and stayed seated and the teacher wrote me the fuck up and i actually got 3 days of iss shit was the opposite of so cash otherwise i wouldn't talk about it at all because it wouldn't affect me one way or the other
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 16th 2016, 8:17 pm

Tyson wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
Tyson wrote:

wow, complaining over a minute and 30 seconds. I was thinking you had some back story or reasoning like colin kaepernick, but you're just lazy. i feel sorry for the patriotic disabled people who can't stand for the pledge of allegiance but wish they could, while you're in school saying "nah, i won't do it. it's fucking stupid and we do it every day!!!" sometimes you don't realize how lucky you truly are. what's so hard about standing? when I was in elementary school i was picked to help kids walk across the street for 10 minutes every single day, never complained did it without question or backtalk.

puerto rico is pretty stupid if that's true.
samoyed wrote:jesus fd you sound like one of those kids who get upset when their parents make them go to school

lol uh yeah i have several reasons why not to stand for the pledge exhaustion after hauling my ass from class to class with a 30 pound ass backpack is just one of them thanks for not reading anything
i'm not lucky at all so you can shut the fuck up
try hustling for 5 minutes with a 30 pound backpack and asthma just to stand for a minute and thirty seconds while everyone around you puts their hands on their heart like some namby pamby sentimentalist idol worshippers plus i have flat feet and it hurts to stand (but walking is fine)
yes it is true and it's because of our colonial government that was just one example of things that really shouldn't be crimes but are another is alerting the presses of fucked up shit the government is doing behind our backs
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 16th 2016, 8:27 pm

Congo Jack wrote:lol fd get fucked and go bitch about why you hate taking the time out of your day to honor the greatest country in the world to some mestizos who might listen and not to people who have deserved pride in their nation you must have a real fucked up case of wingate lung cause ive never seen someone breathe so much hot air god damn monkey fucker
"greatest"
"deserved"
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 16th 2016, 8:27 pm

ken bone wrote:
Him. wrote:
but he wasnt born in the us because porto trple isnt CULTURALLY american!!!
are you disputing this?
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 16th 2016, 8:28 pm

Congo Jack wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
Congo Jack wrote:
both

Congo Jack wrote:
"nu-uh"

EXCEPT THIS IS BASICALLY THE EXACT SAME WAY YOU PROPOSED YOUR INITIAL POINT LMAO
"it is a FACT that america has a hypocritical dishonest foreign policy!"
"No it isn't."
see if you really pay  attention, you'll recognize that the caliber of these claims are the same and you just tried knocking me because I used your same argument?  T A L K A B O U T B A L O N E Y =D
i already made my empirical case for why america's foreign policy is hypocritical and dishonest and there hasn't been any attempts to knock it down from its high chair of logic so until proven otherwise it's true
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 16th 2016, 8:33 pm

Him. wrote:
5% victory odds is some fuckin lottery what is it with this meme that still exists that the united states has it better than any other country we have it worse than the entire eurozone scandinavia and japan in extremely fundamental ways that even latin america often has a leg up on us on i'd argue ro-ja-va has better living conditions than america unless you really need 12 deodorant brands and 500 cable networks i want nothing to do with this country's foreign policy its international identity its capitalist 'prosperity' and i don't even feel like a part of its culture i'm legitimately wracking my brain here and out of all the reasons people say they're proud to be an american out of the ones i care about i can think of media, infrastructure, and hypothetical opportunity that for the average citizen isn't there, unless you're one of those people that puts all the historical achievements in there as well because yay tribalism

"you should be happy you're getting bumraped a lot of people can't get laid you know"
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 16th 2016, 8:38 pm

this would be so much easier if you guys would just agree to disagree because you could go back to your shit-tier ideology-clouded mental state where i'm just a commie spouting HurtWords and i could go back to knowing i'm right and everyone's happy
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 16th 2016, 8:39 pm

i just want to laugh at charles wingate and link fucked up videos
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 16th 2016, 8:43 pm

Flamdini wrote:
Congo Jack wrote:lol fd get fucked and go bitch about why you hate taking the time out of your day to honor the greatest country in the world to some mestizos who might listen and not to people who have deserved pride in their nation you must have a real fucked up case of wingate lung cause ive never seen someone breathe so much hot air god damn monkey fucker
"greatest"
"deserved"
That's what I said spicard, trying to decipher what the words mean?

bitch boy wrote:i already made my empirical case for why america's foreign policy is hypocritical and dishonest and there hasn't been any attempts to knock it down from its high chair of logic so until proven otherwise it's true
you haven't said shit sonny. "just because no one wasted their time refuting my bullshit ideas means they're true! haha! i WON! LOOK MA I WON AN INTERNET ARGUMENT, HE DIDN'T REPLY!!! :DDD "

flam d wrote:are you disputing this?
oh, it's up for debate
just because you were shat out in africa and spend more of your life in germany doesn't mean you're culturally african. you see, it makes you technically african.

unlucky wrote:i'm not lucky at all so you can shut the fuck up
LOL every time anyone says some ungrateful shit like this I have to imagine what it would be like if all the shit they take for granted daily fucking disappeared. You know, like the computer, your phone, your local school, and oh yeah, THE FIRST AMENDMENT LMAO

fd wrote:try hustling for 5 minutes with a 30 pound backpack and asthma just to stand for a minute and thirty seconds
"STANDING MAKES ME TTIRED ;[" Try running 15 consecutive minutes with cystic fibrosis and a heavy ass jacket holding everything you'd need in the wild. Gosh, your school life sounds so god dang hard! Just imagine an ENTIRE MINUTE of standing after I got to class with a large back pack! The nerve of this school board! Bitching about asthma doesn't make it go away. You know what does? Fitness. You're lucky that's the most of your health problems smh lil bitch

fd wrote:while everyone around you puts their hands on their heart like some namby pamby sentimentalist idol worshippers plus i have flat feet and it hurts to stand (but walking is fine)
SOLIPSISM MUST TASTE SO GOOD WHEN YOU'RE PUERTO RICAN!!!!
LE SHEEPLE ALL BOWING TO THE FLAG!! XDDD

Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 16th 2016, 8:47 pm

Flamdini wrote:i just want to laugh at charles wingate and link fucked up videos
Then quit your bitching, jesus fucking christ
That's all you've done for the past few days
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 16th 2016, 8:49 pm

Flamdini wrote:this would be so much easier if you guys would just agree to disagree because you could go back to your shit-tier ideology-clouded mental state where i'm just a commie spouting HurtWords and i could go back to knowing i'm right and everyone's happy
why cant i call you retarded and be edgy in peace guys?
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 16th 2016, 8:56 pm

Flamdini wrote:
room wrote:he has the right to not stand for the pledge but if you arent doing it stop fucking complaining
actually the only reason i even complain about it is specifically because my school won't acknowledge my right i literally just said "you know what i don't feel like standing for the pledge" to myself and stayed seated and the teacher wrote me the fuck up and i actually got 3 days of iss shit was the opposite of so cash otherwise i wouldn't talk about it at all because it wouldn't affect me one way or the other
anyone else here whos school would do this
george lucas
george lucas

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next