cya
Zilchexo
george lucas
the 4th disciple
Mac B
13 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl Empty fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl

Post by Mac B October 29th 2016, 6:11 am

lol
dae
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl Empty Re: fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl

Post by the 4th disciple October 29th 2016, 6:22 am

great thread
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl Empty Re: fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl

Post by Mac B October 29th 2016, 6:28 am

thanks i worked hard on it
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 29th 2016, 3:34 pm

the international scientific community has recognized that gender dysphoria is a real mental disease and the "cure" for it is gender reassignment

from the other thread so i dont shit that up
Him. wrote:how does wanting to be a woman make you a woman sounds like delusion to me
its "delusional" to the extent that these poor people were born the wrong gender

i really dont want to talk about any of this but i cant just sit by when people are saying stuff i vehemently disagree with
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 29th 2016, 3:57 pm

george wrote: poor people think they were born the wrong gender
this is a mental illness. saying they were literally born with the wrong gender would be an injustice to that fact. that's like saying depressed people are unfortunate to have the most misfortune of anyone in the world. it's simply not true, but it's what the illness tells them
and I know how gray-area this topic is, I've seen it myself. I've seen someone (one of my exes) who physically has xxy chromosomes and therefore is mentally rigged to femininity. I've also seen dumbasses saying they're trans because it's cool and tumblr said it. Even worse, some of them fuck themselves into a literal state of gender dysphoria that would not be there were it not for some "manipulative external influences". I know one trans person who, when I asked how they essentially "found themselves" it fucking started with tumblr.
The worst part about this is the fact that people are cutting their dicks off permanently and are going to, to say the least, regret it and do something irrational. I would say "are going to" but this is all too common, now
There is no conclusive "cure" for gender dysphoria. Personally, if I were a doctor and a man came into my office telling me to cut his arm off because he felt he shouldn't be born with it, I'd call the psyches to get him help, with the best intentions possible. Like I said, mutilated penises aren't going to help these people by any stretch of the matter nor is it going to make them any more of what they are not.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 29th 2016, 5:57 pm

Congo Jack wrote:
george wrote: poor people think they were born the wrong gender
this is a mental illness. saying they were literally born with the wrong gender would be an injustice to that fact. that's like saying depressed people are unfortunate to have the most misfortune of anyone in the world. it's simply not true, but it's what the illness tells them
and I know how gray-area this topic is, I've seen it myself. I've seen someone (one of my exes) who physically has xxy chromosomes and therefore is mentally rigged to femininity. I've also seen dumbasses saying they're trans because it's cool and tumblr said it. Even worse, some of them fuck themselves into a literal state of gender dysphoria that would not be there were it not for some "manipulative external influences". I know one trans person who, when I asked how they essentially "found themselves" it fucking started with tumblr.
The worst part about this is the fact that people are cutting their dicks off permanently and are going to, to say the least, regret it and do something irrational. I would say "are going to" but this is all too common, now
There is no conclusive "cure" for gender dysphoria. Personally, if I were a doctor and a man came into my office telling me to cut his arm off because he felt he shouldn't be born with it, I'd call the psyches to get him help, with the best intentions possible. Like I said, mutilated penises aren't going to help these people by any stretch of the matter nor is it going to make them any more of what they are not.
two things

- first, it's now scientific fact that gender dysphoria isn't a "mental illness". i mean, being trans can lead to mental illness from gender dysphoria but being trans isnt inherently a mental illness

- second, being transgender doesn't necessarily mean you want a sex change operation because gender is not hard-tied to sex... sex is M/F but gender is a social thing
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 29th 2016, 6:04 pm

why would you try to force someone to change the way they think if they're not doing harm to themselves (gender reassignment surgery is extremely safe...)
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 29th 2016, 6:21 pm

I never proposed that at all. But willfully hiring someone to mutilate your genitals is a form of self harm no matter how you cut it. If someone rams a knife through your arm, it is harm.
Personally, I think "gender" as a "social thing" is bullshit, but whatever let them do what they want.

Also "it's been proven gender dysphoria is a mental disease. . . It's been proven gender dysphoria is not a mental illness."
Are you contradicting yourself on purpose?

Not everyone wanting to disown who they were born as will want to mutilate themselves -- that is a GOOD thing. I'm addressing the more worrysome side of this issue. That is, the people with progressed gender dysphoria being suicidal. Cutting off your family jewels will make that happen or worsen. What's most worrysome, is that the acceptable age to even do this despicable act being lower by the week. There are children getting their dicks cut off at fucking age 7 by some retardedparents that want the perfect little trans baby, who is assuredly going to fucking kill themselves being denied the natural pleasures of man when they realize they've been made into a eunuch for the purpose of being propaganda. The societal impact of the glorification of this "disease" is fucking dangerous.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 29th 2016, 6:31 pm

Congo Jack wrote:Also "it's been proven gender dysphoria is a mental disease. . . It's been proven gender dysphoria is not a mental illness."
Are you contradicting yourself on purpose?
no im just extremely fucking tired and barely able to properly articulate myself but basically read this. it's a weird classification https://thinkprogress.org/apa-revises-manual-being-transgender-is-no-longer-a-mental-disorder-8b0321f775d2

Congo Jack wrote:Not everyone wanting to disown who they were born as will want to mutilate themselves -- that is a GOOD thing. I'm addressing the more worrysome side of this issue. That is, the people with progressed gender dysphoria being suicidal. Cutting off your family jewels will make that happen or worsen. What's most worrysome, is that the acceptable age to even do this despicable act being lower by the week. There are children getting their dicks cut off at fucking age 7 by some retardedparents that want the perfect little trans baby, who is assuredly going to fucking kill themselves being denied the natural pleasures of man when they realize they've been made into a eunuch for the purpose of being propaganda. The societal impact of the glorification of this "disease" is fucking dangerous.
i find transitioning children to be questionable at the least but the flip side of that is transitioning them before puberty makes the transition smoother

i really don't like your negative language regarding this but ill disregard to to make my point- a lot of the time suicidal tendencies are brought on by mental illness from social stigma about this whole issue in general and kind of a loop of sorts if im articulating myself correctly right now
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 29th 2016, 6:46 pm

He. wrote:female = 2 x chromosomes
male = 1 x 1 y chromosome
xy gonadal degenesis

He. wrote:intersex =/= different gender
correct

He. wrote:
Flamdini wrote:lol @ biological fact because biology has no concept of gender
yes it really does
no it doesn't

He. wrote:not arguing any further because that is how gender works
yeah please don't

He. wrote:
Intersex Society of North America wrote:We advocate assigning a boy or girl gender because intersex is not, and will never be, a discrete biological category any more than male or female is, and because assigning an “intersex” gender would unnecessarily traumatize the child
note how they let it be arbitrary though, and that's the key thing here
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 29th 2016, 7:27 pm

spoon wrote:but the flip side of that is transitioning them before puberty makes the transition smoother
I don't know how you figure that. It seems like it would do the exact opposite as puberty - when a biological boy biologically becomes a man due to increase in testosterone and bodily changes as well as heavy emotional changes - conflicted with the fact you don't have a dick puts someone in, to understate, a hell of a spot.

spoon wrote:i really don't like your negative language regarding this but ill disregard to to make my point-
You know I casually curse like a sailor and have low views of people cutting a kid's dick off as if the foreskin wasn't enough, but for the sake of respectful self control I'll keep things as verbally civil as I can. Until I get bored

spoon wrote:a lot of the time suicidal tendencies are brought on by mental illness from social stigma about this whole issue in general and kind of a loop of sorts if im articulating myself correctly right now
I agree and disagree with you from two different standpoints.
On the perspective on which I agree subcultures can put a form of pressure to conform or even be trans. Yes, I know that isn't what you meant at all. There is a stigma on both ends, one that demonizes and one that glorifies the issue and while I certainly find it more despicable, they both fuck anyone subject to the case - people with gender dysphoria (and naturally hormonal teen succumbing to peer pressure and what's hip in today's not-being-binary) - I have not a doubt in my mind that a good few of these suicidal tendencies are from kids who don't know where the fuck they are in their life and think "I don't feel like a girl but if my friends knew that they'd kill me".
I also believe it comes from "I'm constantly emasculated and feel like a girl therefore am" and "I feel like I'm a girl but I know I'm a man" and it's vice versa. There are a thousand reasons why these kids could be suicidal and it's no coincidence that it skyrocketed when not being the sex you were born as became a popular issue.

Where I disagree: I don't believe kids are nearly as worried about what the world or society thinks of them as much as they're worried about their matters at a personal level, the things at hand if you will. I really don't think people are dropping themselves over some stigma. That's like saying women were killing themselves during the suffrage times because men had a questioning and negative view of them. One thing I believe to combat these suicides and confusion is to teach these kids self confidence. It's an honestly dwindling trait among our youth, and again, I don't doubt they're related. (I'm not saying people are losing confidence and disowning their gender but the lack of confidence would make that a lot easier) One virtue I've learned in my life is to own what you are. If you believe you're a girl, own it, despite how much people like me vehemently despise it and see it as unnatural.
I could go on but I'll cut here.

FD wrote:
no it doesn't

"NUH-UH XDD
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by george lucas October 29th 2016, 8:23 pm

Congo Jack wrote:
I don't know how you figure that. It seems like it would do the exact opposite as puberty - when a biological boy biologically becomes a man due to increase in testosterone and bodily changes as well as heavy emotional changes - conflicted with the fact you don't have a dick puts someone in, to understate, a hell of a spot.
well hormones don't kick in until puberty, before that children are biologically extremely similar from what i understand

Congo Jack wrote:
I agree and disagree with you from two different standpoints.
On the perspective on which I agree subcultures can put a form of pressure to conform or even be trans. Yes, I know that isn't what you meant at all. There is a stigma on both ends, one that demonizes and one that glorifies the issue and while I certainly find it more despicable, they both fuck anyone subject to the case - people with gender dysphoria (and naturally hormonal teen succumbing to peer pressure and what's hip in today's not-being-binary) - I have not a doubt in my mind that a good few of these suicidal tendencies are from kids who don't know where the fuck they are in their life and think "I don't feel like a girl but if my friends knew that they'd kill me".
I also believe it comes from "I'm constantly emasculated and feel like a girl therefore am" and "I feel like I'm a girl but I know I'm a man" and it's vice versa. There are a thousand reasons why these kids could be suicidal and it's no coincidence that it skyrocketed when not being the sex you were born as became a popular issue.

Where I disagree: I don't believe kids are nearly as worried about what the world or society thinks of them as much as they're worried about their matters at a personal level, the things at hand if you will. I really don't think people are dropping themselves over some stigma. That's like saying women were killing themselves during the suffrage times because men had a questioning and negative view of them. One thing I believe to combat these suicides and confusion is to teach these kids self confidence. It's an honestly dwindling trait among our youth, and again, I don't doubt they're related. (I'm not saying people are losing confidence and disowning their gender but the lack of confidence would make that a lot easier) One virtue I've learned in my life is to own what you are. If you believe you're a girl, own it, despite how much people like me vehemently despise it and see it as unnatural.
I could go on but I'll cut here.
to conform to be trans, i'd argue that's far less common than the other way around, usually only applies to people who feel they don't fit in otherwise and want to find their identity kind of like what you said. obviously people searching for their identity arent the only people who are trans and the internet tends to exaggerate the issues a lot (see r/tumblrinaction, a lot of trolling and bs)

bruh people have been killing themselves for being "different" in a million different ways since the beginning of time... and i wouldnt be surprised if some women did kill themselves because of abusive husbands way back in those days. along with husbands being able to throw their wives in asylums if they disobeyed them up till the late 1930s

self confidence is a good thing to teach people and i agree with that but like i said weirdos on the internet are the vast minority here, we just see a disproportionate amount of them cuz we're on the internet
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 29th 2016, 8:36 pm

my feelings on tia are very mixed i feel like a lot of it is reactionaries trying to push the "moderate" viewpoint on the issues tumblr is concerned with in their direction but at the same time tumblr has far too many crazies on it that get way too many followers
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 29th 2016, 8:47 pm

spoon wrote:well hormones don't kick in until puberty, before that children are biologically extremely similar from what i understand
exactly, hormones don't kick in until puberty. they wouldn't realize anything was too wrong til they started undergoing puberty.

spoon wrote:bruh people have been killing themselves for being "different" in a million different ways since the beginning of time...
very true, but today and in this nation, it's much less of a concern. everybody has rights. i can't say for certain, but I'm sure hate crimes against trans are at a low, so I'd say the stigma isn't as bad as it could be. I get the feeling a lot of the people that take their lives over this must be inconfident young adults, as I have previously stated.

spoon wrote:and i wouldnt be surprised if some women did kill themselves because of abusive husbands way back in those days. along with husbands being able to throw their wives in asylums if they disobeyed them up till the late 1930s
also plausible i just feel that people weren't directly out to kill women over civil issues, even in those times. it's easy to paint those times as violently sexist, but it's unjust to say that beating your wife was a common thing.

it's hard to say what's disproportionate when you've seen it too many times
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 29th 2016, 8:50 pm

it's personally amazing to me that you can roll your eyes at traditional values on sexuality and have sex with men and think it doesn't concern people who don't "approve" but disapprove of reassignment which also doesn't concern them at all. like there's homophobic christians who see things the exact other way
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 29th 2016, 9:09 pm

lol if you think this is a wordwall you should see the arguments i've made with clintoids
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 29th 2016, 9:16 pm

Flamdini wrote:it's personally amazing to me that you can roll your eyes at traditional values on sexuality and have sex with men and think it doesn't concern people who don't "approve" but disapprove of reassignment which also doesn't concern them at all. like there's homophobic christians who see things the exact other way
laughing my ass off
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 29th 2016, 9:20 pm

good for you then
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 29th 2016, 9:31 pm

i ran out of argument energy after holocommie
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 29th 2016, 9:37 pm

what the fuck is that
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 29th 2016, 9:50 pm

the big multithread argument about me being a commie and the pledge and all that shit
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 29th 2016, 10:04 pm

that wasnt about you being a commie, it was a joke about puerto rico that delved into a pissing contest of how many times you can claim our foreign policy is bad TI TO, DICK, DICKMAN
no one really cares that youre communist fd but i still find it ironic you're literally a communist with a contempt for america on a primarily patriotic forum. i'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, it's just ironic
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next