cya
Zilchexo
george lucas
the 4th disciple
Mac B
13 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 5 Empty Re: fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl

Post by Total "Chad" October 31st 2016, 7:26 am

Delete this -_-
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 5 Empty Re: fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl

Post by the 4th disciple October 31st 2016, 7:28 am

honestly I used to have some modesty
then fd shitposted with such ferocity
but he won't apologize to me, he just makes jokes which he can't take, hypocrisy
fd is an atrocity, shitpost and eat taquitos that's his biography
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple October 31st 2016, 7:30 am

so then I screamed out
OAKY PLEASE HELP OUT
then oaky came back from the gym and said HELL NO
fd screams, from oppression, out the thread, I am rushin
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 31st 2016, 8:42 am

Thread saved
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple October 31st 2016, 10:52 am

I invited over flamingdinner
Knew his reputation but I am not a quitter
I mean I'm used to bathing in the fucking Ganges river
but then he commented on the firm tits of his sister
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 31st 2016, 2:43 pm

hands down if you cut off a man's penis he is a man without a penis
identity won't save you from the cold reality that you are literally a man without a penis
the chromosomes that dictate you are biologically a man will not change
you were born as a man
you came out of your mother's vagina
with a penis
it may hurt some people to hear this
but nothing can change that fact
not sex change operations or whining about "THEY CALLED ME STUPID CAUSE I SAID IM A GIRL"
cutting your dick off doesn't magically make you a woman
it makes you a dickless man
you can play pretend all you want but that will not make you a woman and never will
the reproductive organs a man is born with are a PENIS
the reproductive organs a woman is born with is a VAGOO
Wounding a PENIS does not make a VAGOO
because very jery's are equpped with these things
called ovaries
and your PENIS
has these things
called testicles
making yourself into a eunuch
does nothing to the fact that you are biologically a man. if anything it would make you impaired (inability to reproduce)
most of transexuality is nothing more than identity issues or an alternative way of viewing yourself (identity)
people who choose to act like a girl, people who have onset gender dysphoria, or people with klinifelter syndrome, may be considered to be transgendered. but the reality of the matter is if they were born with a penis they are still, biologically a man. if you were born with a vagina you are biologically a woman. you can stick a horn on a horse and call it a unicorn, and teach that horse to believe it's a mythic creature, but it was biologically born a horse. it was not born with a horn, so it's not actually unicorn. by all means, let it think it's a unicorn, but don't lie to it.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by the 4th disciple October 31st 2016, 3:15 pm

keyword here is artificial
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 31st 2016, 3:15 pm

Room
You don't get me
I do understand that. But the fact still remains it doesn't make you a woman any more than doing make up or whatever. It's fucking retarded of anyone to say that cutting off your dick makes you a woman, that's the kind of shit a third grader would think up.
I've already addressed that they feel as if they're in the wrong gender. You're turning this into something that is not my point at all. Like I said this is a matter of identity. And I don't mind people having the free will to cut their own dicks off - live your life how you like it - that doesn't stop me from saying it's fucking crazy and ill advised, and with good reason and mind to say that.
Feeling like a girl does not make you a girl. That doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to feel like a girl.
Why don't you understand that mutilation does not make women?

Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 31st 2016, 3:55 pm

which I have listed
again, feeling like a woman doesn't make you a woman.
this is a simple concept
if you're bringing up biology then why aren't you conceding to the fact that a dickless man is not a woman
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 31st 2016, 4:06 pm

TI TO, DICK, DICKMAN
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 31st 2016, 4:20 pm

i dont care if a person has a fuckin chromosome in them that doesn't align with their "gender" and is sterile as far as im concerned they're exactly what they say they are and thinking anything else makes absolutely no sense to me because its nobodys business but their own

whys everyone so obsessed with arbitrary characteristics
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 31st 2016, 4:24 pm

spoon wrote:as far as im concerned they're exactly what they say they are
presenting his most royal majesty; THE KING!
arise, sir loin of beef
arise, sir earl of clothes
arise, duke of britingham
arise, beryl of munchausen
arise, essence of man
magnesia,
power of ten,
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 31st 2016, 4:25 pm

what
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 31st 2016, 4:27 pm

Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 31st 2016, 4:30 pm

good clip
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 31st 2016, 10:28 am

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 5 15823134_1818493888402316_1657780681272064969_n
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 10:32 am

Congo Jack wrote:fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 5 15823134_1818493888402316_1657780681272064969_n
i'm pretty sure most doctors worth their salt would summarily reject anybody who wants to undergo a sex change under the age of about 17 because you aren't done developing yet
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 31st 2016, 10:37 am

dude parents are getting their children sex changes as young as fuckin 7 and shit
not to mention 13 is a common age for this to be pushed
i will never forget the tragedy that tugged at my heart on that video of the little jewish boy who got his junior cut off over those crazy progressive parents
"they think im a girl"
tragic
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 10:41 am

Congo Jack wrote:dude parents are getting their children sex changes as young as fuckin 7 and shit
not to mention 13 is a common age for this to be pushed
i will never forget the tragedy that tugged at my heart on that video of the little jewish boy who got his junior cut off over those crazy progressive parents
"they think im a girl"
tragic
i'm pretty sure that's not the majority of people who get sex changes tbh mac
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 31st 2016, 10:42 am

it's still a sizeable chunk, the silent minority screams in pain as greedy doctors shashay into their reproductive organs at the behest of their parents
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 10:46 am

Congo Jack wrote:it's still a sizeable chunk, the silent minority screams in pain as greedy doctors shashay into their reproductive organs at the behest of their parents
'sizable chunk' no mac i'm pretty sure it's not a sizable chunk because sex changes are expensive as fuck and take forever and most people in america don't have that sort of money laying around
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 31st 2016, 11:00 am

the only thing that separates woman from men is dick n vagina
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next