cya
Zilchexo
george lucas
the 4th disciple
Mac B
13 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 6 Empty Re: fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl

Post by tsuyu asui December 31st 2016, 11:19 am

im going to insert a dildo into my vagina so i can be a boy, so that way i can finally and legally beat up fd
tsuyu asui
tsuyu asui

volume of testosterone : 45360

Back to top Go down

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 6 Empty Re: fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl

Post by salty December 31st 2016, 11:20 am

froggy chan wrote:im going to insert a dildo into my vagina so i can be a boy, so that way i can finally and legally beat up fd
how are you gonna beat up fd when your soft little man fingers will break from hitting someone
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 11:21 am

oaky wrote:
froggy chan wrote:im going to insert a dildo into my vagina so i can be a boy, so that way i can finally and legally beat up fd
how are you gonna beat up fd when your soft little man fingers will break from hitting someone
WITH NO REGARD FOR TOMOQUOISE LIFE
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 11:34 am

Ugly wrote:the only thing that separates woman from men is dick n vagina
years of research folks also yeah the only people that think this is a good idea are the folks who do it i think the earliest you should start is like 13 or 12
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 11:36 am

Flamcastro wrote:
years of research folks also yeah the only people that think this is a good idea are the folks who do it i think the earliest you should start is like 13 or 12
more like 17 you're still in the major stages of puberty when you're 12 or 13 usually unless you're a really early or really late bloomer
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple December 31st 2016, 11:45 am

this thread is garbo
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 11:46 am

porter ricer pulverizer wrote:this thread is garbo
we can rebuild it

we have the technology
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 31st 2016, 12:08 pm

12? fucking 12? well little johnny said he likes wearing panties time to say goodbye to his nesmonds
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 31st 2016, 12:08 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Congo Jack wrote:it's still a sizeable chunk, the silent minority screams in pain as greedy doctors shashay into their reproductive organs at the behest of their parents
'sizable chunk' no mac i'm pretty sure it's not a sizable chunk because sex changes are expensive as fuck and take forever and most people in america don't have that sort of money laying around
as opposed to the infinitely financially successful middle eastern countries, rt?
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 12:09 pm

Congo Jack wrote:12? fucking 12? well little johnny said he likes wearing panties time to say goodbye to his nesmonds
like i said though pretty much nobody actually does sex changes, partly because it's expensive as shit but also because trans people are like 0.3% of america
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 12:09 pm

Congo Jack wrote:as opposed to the infinitely financially successful middle eastern countries, rt?
what does that have to do with what i said
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 31st 2016, 12:10 pm

money is trivial when it's your *identity* youre talking about, rt!!!!!!
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple December 31st 2016, 12:10 pm

money is trivial if u cant buy pizzer
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 12:10 pm

Congo Jack wrote:money is trivial when it's your *identity* youre talking about, rt!!!!!!
it isn't when you have less than $1,000 in savings like most americans
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 31st 2016, 12:12 pm

stop putting words in most americans mouths bigot if someone wants to drop a fortune on cutting their dick off thats their degenerate choice!
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 1:00 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:
more like 17 you're still in the major stages of puberty when you're 12 or 13 usually unless you're a really early or really late bloomer

Congo Jack wrote:12? fucking 12? well little johnny said he likes wearing panties time to say goodbye to his nesmonds
lol by the time you're in the early stages of puberty it should be pretty apparent whether you feel comfortable in your body or not
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 1:02 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
lol by the time you're in the early stages of puberty it should be pretty apparent whether you feel comfortable in your body or not
yes but your body is still developing significantly and when you fuck around with that while you're still a hormonal teenager you're asking for trouble
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 1:05 pm

is that why people say before or during puberty is the most effective time to transition
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 1:06 pm

Flamcastro wrote:is that why people say before or during puberty is the most effective time to transition
they say that because they're dumb as fuck if you're doing it before puberty the child probably isn't old enough to know what their gender is and during puberty is a minefield

in an optimal world you would have to be 21 or older to transition
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 1:13 pm

obviously before puberty is stupid unless they're late bloomers

i highly doubt that someone could have dropped balls and not be sure whether they're comfortable with it
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 31st 2016, 1:17 pm

Flamcastro wrote:obviously before puberty is stupid unless they're late bloomers

i highly doubt that someone could have dropped balls and not be sure whether they're comfortable with it
are you seriously saying some kid should be able to decide he wants to get his balls chopped off or her body pumped with nature's gift to men during their awkward teenager years? oops i forgot youre bullshitting me right now
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 1:31 pm

if they start to go through transitioning and change their minds it's much easier to reverse it than keep going
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 31st 2016, 1:44 pm

they wont be able to change their minds the damage is done
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 1:45 pm

Congo Jack wrote:they wont be able to change their minds the damage is done
well no he is sorta right they can technically un-transition but that's obviously not an elegant nor an optimal solution and it probably fucks you up
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas December 31st 2016, 1:47 pm

i just want to say hormone therapy comes before anything else
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next