cya
Zilchexo
george lucas
the 4th disciple
Mac B
13 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 7 Empty Re: fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl

Post by Mac B December 31st 2016, 1:52 pm

yeah to TURN THEIR BRAIN TO SHIT AND PACIFY THEM SO THEY CAN CUT IT OFF
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 7 Empty Re: fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 5:49 pm

yeah if you know anything about what you're talking about (which you really should before y'know forming an opinion on it) you'd know hormone therapy comes first and if there's effects you don't like you'll be able to tell in the first two to three days and then just after a day off it it'll be back to normal because it's easier to reverse than it is to do
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 31st 2016, 7:15 pm

"you dont know what your talkeng about" awesome tell that to the increased suicide rates among cut off juniors
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 7:44 pm

lol that's sample bias on what kind of teenager gets the therapy. those kids tend to have issues and it has nothing to do with them choosing to transition. lol. you apparently don't understand simple cause and effect
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 31st 2016, 8:04 pm

man im sure glad i got to make this life-changing and practically irreversible (you crashed your car? just buy another one bro its like it never happened) procedure when i was busy supporting hitler and pol pot like a typical edgy 13 year old and didnt know how to drive a car
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 8:14 pm

oaky wrote:man im sure glad i got to make this life-changing and practically irreversible (you crashed your car? just buy another one bro its like it never happened) procedure when i was busy supporting hitler and pol pot like a typical edgy 13 year old and didnt know how to drive a car
thank you for not reading what me or spinny said i really honestly appreciate it
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 31st 2016, 10:04 pm

thank you for being retarded
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 11:54 pm

ooooh you got me burn haha got eem!!! not a fucking argument
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 1st 2017, 12:18 am

neither is being a little bitch
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 1st 2017, 12:28 am

a bitch is a bitch
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 1st 2017, 1:38 am

a bitch IS a bitch
sad that they are doomed to bitch lives
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 2:07 am

chute day frack app mac if you don't have an argument just admit you've lost once more to the unstoppable and infallible flamdini
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 1st 2017, 2:10 am

see the thing about americans is that they, not once in their history, have lost to communists, and im not gonna start it, so stfu commie and fly your ass back to gender bending germany ive got a bigger dick than your dad and im not afraid to beat your dad with it you hear
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 2:15 am

please do beat my dad with it lol then what was veet nemm
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 1st 2017, 2:21 am

im marching right down to san drandino to beat your dad with my enourmous confederate cock
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 10:18 am

Flamcastro wrote:chute day frack app mac if you don't have an argument just admit you've lost once more to the unstoppable and infallible flamdini
"why do people not like me?" asks FD as he types this post
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 4:21 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:chute day frack app mac if you don't have an argument just admit you've lost once more to the unstoppable and infallible flamdini
"why do people not like me?" asks FD as he types this post
he's lost like 6 arguments to me tho
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple January 1st 2017, 4:22 pm

bullshit
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas January 1st 2017, 4:49 pm

fd ur stupid
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 4:49 pm

U No It!
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas January 1st 2017, 4:50 pm

you keep arguing and arguing and arguing about bullshit you got no business having a say in and in the past even went so far as to pretend to be trans on reddit to make a point because youre so fucking pathetic you have to make yourself seem more legitimate to get your point across
george lucas
george lucas

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson January 1st 2017, 4:51 pm

lmao "i can say the n-word because i'm afro-caribbean" is a good one aswell.
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 4:52 pm

it was actually tumblr and it was a shitposting account
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 4:52 pm

Tyson wrote:lmao "i can say the n-word because i'm afro-caribbean" is a good one aswell.
except i am and i can
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson January 1st 2017, 4:55 pm

i couldn't tell because ur fucking white and pasty my dude, you live in one of the hottest states in the U.S. + lived in puerto rico and you're still a chalky motherfucker. go outside.
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next