cya
Zilchexo
george lucas
the 4th disciple
Mac B
13 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 8 Empty Re: fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl

Post by george lucas January 1st 2017, 4:58 pm

Flamcastro wrote:it was actually tumblr and it was a shitposting account
dont lie its bad for your soul
fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 8 IdgFSNl
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 8 Empty Re: fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl

Post by george lucas January 1st 2017, 4:59 pm

i dont give a fuck if it was trolling its fucking stupid and you even did it on your main account
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:00 pm

FD whatever happened to being a Roma or did you also make that up because you're a homo
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:03 pm

george lucas wrote:i dont give a fuck if it was trolling its fucking stupid and you even did it on your main account
hardly "main" because i don't use reddit except to argue with liberals
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:FD whatever happened to being a Roma or did you also make that up because you're a homo
that's what my genetic test says is likely i never identified as one except i guess in that one post though
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:06 pm

lol your "genetics test" was it by chance taken on the internet
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:07 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:lol your "genetics test" was it by chance taken on the internet
i said i'd respond with tito bricc briccman when your post wasn't worth responding to but here
fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 8 D3d79cc8a2d4727c371acbedfaaa4edb
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas January 1st 2017, 5:07 pm

argue with liburals and pretend to be trans and trash talk real trans people on a trans help sub

are you so far left you think trans people arent left enough or some bullshit too?
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:10 pm

george lucas wrote:argue with liburals and pretend to be trans and trash talk real trans people on a trans help sub

are you so far left you think trans people arent left enough or some bullshit too?
if they're not a part of the worker's revolution they're not worth his time and are just LE CUXXXX XDDD who are voting against their interests so yeah absolutely
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 1st 2017, 5:20 pm

you aren't a real [insert minority group here] if you aren't a leftist
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:22 pm

george lucas wrote:argue with liburals and pretend to be trans and trash talk real trans people on a trans help sub

i actually only happened to see that thread i wasn't lurking a trans help sub besides i know lots of actual trans people with the same opinion on it
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:

if they're not a part of the worker's revolution they're not worth his time and are just LE CUXXXX XDDD who are voting against their interests so yeah absolutely
i've honestly never met a regressive trans person that wasn't brianna wu so my opinion on them is actaully pretty positive
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:23 pm

samoyed wrote:you aren't a real [insert minority group here] if you aren't a leftist
VERY true! if you're a minority and you don't vote democrat you are obviously a fucking C-U-C-K-O-L-D!!!!!! and voting against your interests!
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:25 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
i've honestly never met a regressive trans person that wasn't brianna wu so my opinion on them is actaully pretty positive
'regressive' you know for someone who's a leftist you sure do talk like someone straight outta /pol/
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:25 pm

lol if you buy into regressive catholic crap about condoms you are literally more hispanic than i am in that regard stop putting words in my mouth
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:26 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:
'regressive' you know for someone who's a leftist you sure do talk like someone straight outta /pol/
"regressive left" is a snarl word that revolves around calling certain leftists hypocritical because "regressive" is a word used to mean "not progressive"
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:27 pm

Flamcastro wrote:lol if you buy into regressive catholic crap about condoms you are literally more hispanic than i am in that regard stop putting words in my mouth
HAHAAHAHAHAHA HOW IS THE CATHOLIC FUCKING CHURCH LEFT WING
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:28 pm

Flamcastro wrote:"regressive left" is a snarl word that revolves around calling certain leftists hypocritical because "regressive" is a word used to mean "not progressive"
the "regressive left" is a phrase almost exclusively used by people who share an ideological bent with /pol/ and dudes like milo yiannopoulos and the only people who fall under that term are dudes who are such a small minority they may as well not be a thing
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas January 1st 2017, 5:31 pm

Flamcastro wrote:

i actually only happened to see that thread i wasn't lurking a trans help sub besides i know lots of actual trans people with the same opinion on it
opinion on what
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:32 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:lol if you buy into regressive catholic crap about condoms you are literally more hispanic than i am in that regard stop putting words in my mouth
HAHAAHAHAHAHA HOW IS THE CATHOLIC FUCKING CHURCH LEFT WING
it's...... not. that's my point
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:"regressive left" is a snarl word that revolves around calling certain leftists hypocritical because "regressive" is a word used to mean "not progressive"
the "regressive left" is a phrase almost exclusively used by people who share an ideological bent with /pol/ and dudes like milo yiannopoulos and the only people who fall under that term are dudes who are such a small minority they may as well not be a thing
i know that's what i said we agree
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:32 pm

george lucas wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:

opinion on what
goofygoob, gamersgate.com, gonerglow, etc.
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:35 pm

FD then why do you even use it lol
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:56 pm

i don't, really
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 5:56 pm

i barely use reddit
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 1st 2017, 5:57 pm

you literally just used 'regressive left'
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty January 1st 2017, 5:59 pm

oh man im looking at fd's reddit account and its just so many different lies

"im a trans man"
"i voted for clinton"
"im afro-caribbean"
"Nate Silver is a Statistics major just like I am"
"EDIT: Feel free to downvote my future celebrity AMA instead"
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 1st 2017, 6:03 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:you literally just used 'regressive left'
i said regressive it's totally different one is a snarl word used by liberals and leftists and another is a snarl word used by the alt right
oaky wrote:oh man im looking at fd's reddit account and its just so many different lies

"im a trans man"
"i voted for clinton"
"im afro-caribbean"
"Nate Silver is a Statistics major just like I am"
"EDIT: Feel free to downvote my future celebrity AMA instead"
the third one (and the fifth one smrt smrt smrt) aren't lies and yeah as it turns out i pretend to be an adult because as it turns out smug liberals don't like talking to anyone younger than themselves and saying "i'm X" is more convincing than "i'm knowledgeable on X"
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next