cya
Zilchexo
george lucas
the 4th disciple
Mac B
13 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 3 Empty Re: fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl

Post by george lucas October 30th 2016, 4:31 pm

fuck you FD i was having a decent conversation and you came in and ruined it with bullshit. also youre the fucker who fucking faked being a trans man on reddit
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 3 Empty Re: fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl

Post by Mac B October 30th 2016, 4:34 pm

spooks wrote:yeah he made a pretty good non-argument built on spooks i guess he's right
commie buzzwords: the revival

spooks wrote:ok but the idea that cutting off your dick will give you depression is stupid
Whatever you say, boss.

spook wrote:there's no "right" to refuse service because it's just a default human ability that usually isn't infringed upon but the civil rights act of 1964 means you have to have a good reason to refuse service
Default human ability = HUMAN RIGHT
And who decides a good reason? Why would anyone else's perception of good reason in such a minute situation be greater?
Hands down, I have the right to deny transexuals from entering my book club just like women have the right to deny men.

spooks wrote:well actually i did do some quick math and just saying but trans people are .3% of the population and with your own data are like 1.7% of the hate crime victims seems like a problemorino friend
when you still can't read numbers right
racist spooks wrote:
HE HE HE yeah i guess white people get correctively raped and killed all the time
Why are you laughing at this? This happens a lot you sick fuck. OH BOY THEY'RE WHITE, THEMS GETTINS CORRECTIVE RAPE IS OK!!!!
spooks wrote:how about you leave it to the biologists before you look like a creationist, the board of education isn't transphobic and that idea is absurd, nowhere do they promote your "logic"
How about you? You've been arguing that cutting off someone's dick doesn't make them a dickless man, that is nothing but cold hard logic and biologists would agree. I love how you put logic in quotes as if it's backwards because you can't fucking understand simple cause and effect. I get the feeling if someone took the shirt off your back you'd argue that "it's there because I think it's there!" as a way to save yourself from embarrassment
fd wrote:wow thanks for completely misreading that
Alright, tell exactly what the fuck you meant before relying on that bullshit fallacy.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson October 30th 2016, 4:40 pm

Congo Jack wrote:
Alright, tell exactly what the fuck you meant before relying on that bullshit fallacy.
"lol you idiot xD i was talking about this  dae  not this! smrt everything you just said is invalid and i'm not going to acknowledge any counter arguments."
fd stop
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 30th 2016, 5:11 pm

why do white people correlate with wealth?
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mac B October 30th 2016, 5:30 pm

room wrote:
Him. wrote:cutting your dick off only makes you a guy with no dick

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction
Him. wrote:cutting your dick off only makes you a guy with no dick
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 30th 2016, 5:37 pm

that doesn't change the fact that cutting off your dick will still make you a dickless man
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 30th 2016, 6:50 pm

I'm not reading this
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 30th 2016, 6:51 pm

oaky wrote:I'm not reading this
good because its shit
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 30th 2016, 6:56 pm

DON'T BUGGA
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 30th 2016, 7:58 pm

room wrote:ok dude its just that you folks keep trying to bring it up like it doesn't actually have a purpose, if thats all you're trying to imply by saying that then so be it.

im honestly not on the same page as you guys, just occasionally reading because anaphora lights this thread up like a christmas tree everytime i look
but think about it this way, if you cut your dick off you are just a dickless man
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 30th 2016, 8:20 pm

what?
no, objectively, you are a MALE HUMAN with NO PENIS
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 30th 2016, 8:43 pm

room
you are not getting me
if you cut off a man's penis
IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BIOLOGICALLY A MAN
no amount of teenage angst can nor ever will change that simple fact. what is so hard to understand?
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 30th 2016, 9:18 pm

i dont know why you guys are so dead set on knowing what chromosomes a person has though, its irrelevant
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 30th 2016, 9:29 pm

what is so wrong about being unable to reproduce and having different DNA?
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by toby October 30th 2016, 9:56 pm

why is this thread still going
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 31st 2016, 1:10 am

Congo Jack wrote:
spooks wrote:yeah he made a pretty good non-argument built on spooks i guess he's right
commie buzzwords: the revival

spooks wrote:ok but the idea that cutting off your dick will give you depression is stupid
Whatever you say, boss.

spook wrote:there's no "right" to refuse service because it's just a default human ability that usually isn't infringed upon but the civil rights act of 1964 means you have to have a good reason to refuse service
Default human ability = HUMAN RIGHT
And who decides a good reason? Why would anyone else's perception of good reason in such a minute situation be greater?
Hands down, I have the right to deny transexuals from entering my book club just like women have the right to deny men.

spooks wrote:well actually i did do some quick math and just saying but trans people are .3% of the population and with your own data are like 1.7% of the hate crime victims seems like a problemorino friend
when you still can't read numbers right
racist spooks wrote:
HE HE HE yeah i guess white people get correctively raped and killed all the time
Why are you laughing at this? This happens a lot you sick fuck. OH BOY THEY'RE WHITE, THEMS GETTINS CORRECTIVE RAPE IS OK!!!!
spooks wrote:how about you leave it to the biologists before you look like a creationist, the board of education isn't transphobic and that idea is absurd, nowhere do they promote your "logic"
How about you? You've been arguing that cutting off someone's dick doesn't make them a dickless man, that is nothing but cold hard logic and biologists would agree. I love how you put logic in quotes as if it's backwards because you can't fucking understand simple cause and effect. I get the feeling if someone took the shirt off your back you'd argue that "it's there because I think it's there!" as a way to save yourself from embarrassment
if you don't know what spooks means look it up, culture yourself a little
no biologists don't agree stop putting words in biologists mouths they are the ones doing research confirming transgender claims
>the federalist
wew nice sources nigerian have you considered that the suicides and stuff have more to do with the fact society makes transitioning extremely difficult (let alone mood/depression issues) than that they're still unhappy with their body?
you obviously don't understand what corrective rape means. nobody gets raped to convince them to stop being white. and i don't know where the hell you live if you think white people aren't comparatively extremely unlikely to be the victim of a hate crime
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 31st 2016, 1:12 am

le feels when my post containing Non-Kosher ContentTM is downvoted and "fd youre a dummy bro" gets upvoted

just get rid of it, it's a bullying mechanism that promotes circlejerking and shitposting on reddit and it's the same on here
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 31st 2016, 1:15 am

samoyed wrote:why is this thread still going
i don't even care about whatever it is we're arguing about it just irritates me that these morons have to drag their regressive politics into everything and act all outraged when people know better than them especially when they think "A is A because I say it is" is an argument
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby October 31st 2016, 1:17 am

so basically you'd rather we(collectively we, not just the few people that get roped into your nonsense) told you to your face about how much we dislike your largely irrelevant, contrarian, argumentative bs every single time you post anything remotely "annoying" instead of adding a -420 to a number that nobody on this entire goddamn forum cares about except you
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next