cya
Zilchexo
george lucas
the 4th disciple
Mac B
13 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 2 Empty Re: fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl

Post by george lucas October 29th 2016, 10:06 pm

Congo Jack wrote:exactly, hormones don't kick in until puberty. they wouldn't realize anything was too wrong til they started undergoing puberty.
im talking about the physical stuff, mental and physical are separate
Congo Jack wrote:very true, but today and in this nation, it's much less of a concern. everybody has rights. i can't say for certain, but I'm sure hate crimes against trans are at a low, so I'd say the stigma isn't as bad as it could be.
sure but that doesnt mean people should just be like "ok everyone has rights we're done now" which some people seem to think is enough. racism didnt end with the civil rights movement ect
Congo Jack wrote:it's hard to say what's disproportionate when you've seen it too many times
although youve said youve seen it in real life the internet also has an overwhelming number of cases and off the internet ive never seen such a thing so you might just be "lucky"
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 2 Empty Re: fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl

Post by Mac B October 29th 2016, 10:19 pm

things that physically happen have effects on your mentality
getting testosterone and having no penis is a worrysome situation for the snipped boy undergoing puberty

some things will never socially end, that's just nature
glorification of one thing doesn't make people that hate it like it. it makes them hate it more.

lucky enough to meet people
lel
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 30th 2016, 10:11 am

hormone therapy changes what the body makes though

and "nature" does not create social stigmas and it is not futile to fight against them. it may take many years but 150 years ago the world and this country thought slavery was ok.
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 30th 2016, 10:24 am

im really questionable of that in the face of puberty.
even still, it's no fucking justification to cut off a 7 year old's dick.

nature of humans and society. nature created us. we have a nature.
it is also irrational to believe that stigmas don't happen without reason. there are reasons for why many people would think one thing. not justifying any of any sort, but it's to be taken into consideration when "battling" a stigma. and like I said, glorification doesn't help fight a stigma. it's also important to note whether a stigma is bad enough to be battling. if someone believes that trans people are unnatural but isn't harming anyone, why should you be obligated to change their mind?
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 30th 2016, 10:28 am

stigmas are often the product of stereotyping a few unsavory individuals as an entire population

and I argue to change minds because I believe trans people deserve the same rights as everyone else, and I view denying those rights as a way of dehumanizing them. I have a very low opinion of dehumanizing
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 30th 2016, 10:46 am

assuming we're speaking as americans in america

they're american. there is no right denied to them just because they think they're not a man. they have the same rights as anyone else and they aren't being denied that.
they have the same rights as the people protesting against doctors willingly reassigning genders. trans people can start a protest or rally just like any other american. they can start a private function or book club and deny people who aren't trans just like people can get together, start a book club, and deny people that are trans.
no large corporation is refusing to sell or service trans people.and may the fallen rest in peace and the injured heal, but there was a total of 20 hate crimes against trans people this year, which is undeniably bad but nowhere near as much as the 300 in 2015 against Muslim Americans and 500 against white people.

Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 30th 2016, 11:52 am

Congo Jack wrote:assuming we're speaking as americans in america

they're american. there is no right denied to them just because they think they're not a man. they have the same rights as anyone else and they aren't being denied that.
they have the same rights as the people protesting against doctors willingly reassigning genders. trans people can start a protest or rally just like any other american. they can start a private function or book club and deny people who aren't trans just like people can get together, start a book club, and deny people that are trans.
no large corporation is refusing to sell or service trans people.and may the fallen rest in peace and the injured heal, but there was a total of 20 hate crimes against trans people this year, which is undeniably bad but nowhere near as much as the 300 in 2015 against Muslim Americans and 500 against white people.

first, there are people out there who hate trans people and would do anything to get them segregated from the rest of society, and although those people are crazy and a very tiny group they still exist

likewise the trans population compared to the population of all white people in the united states is extremely tiny, you have to look at the percentage of hate crimes against trans people as a group compared to the percentage of hate crimes against white people as a whole, same with muslims. i don't have those statistics on me but im willing to bet the percentage is somewhat higher against trans people, even if by a little
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by him October 30th 2016, 12:17 pm

cutting your dick off only makes you a guy with no dick
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 30th 2016, 12:18 pm

c wrote:first, there are people out there who hate trans people and would do anything to get them segregated from the rest of society, and although those people are crazy and a very tiny group they still exist
didn't deny

there are 1.4 million trannies in the us.
0.05% of the trans population is 700 people
the fbi hate crime statistic of 2014 lists gender identity accounting for 1.8 percent of the total hate crime census
it is in fact, lower than it was almost a decade ago in 2007 when sexual identity was 16.6% of the hate crimes.

Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple October 30th 2016, 12:47 pm

Him. wrote:cutting your dick off only makes you a guy with no dick
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson October 30th 2016, 1:14 pm

if i wanted to be a girl, i'd just cross dress, wear makeup, do some hormone shit and get tit implants. (you can undo all of this if you wanted to.) if you cut your dick and balls off you'll be left with remorse and suicidal thoughts, you'll be a shadow of your former self.

Last edited by Tyson on October 30th 2016, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 30th 2016, 1:15 pm

^
exactly
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 30th 2016, 2:32 pm

Congo Jack wrote:assuming we're speaking as americans in america

civil rights aren't human rights. not letting transgender people into your book club is bigotry because the people there aren't going to talk about being cis and how their cisness makes them feel about the book. that's not how a trans book club would work. there's a reason the "right to refuse service" doesn't exist

Congo Jack wrote:
c wrote:first, there are people out there who hate trans people and would do anything to get them segregated from the rest of society, and although those people are crazy and a very tiny group they still exist
didn't deny

there are 1.4 million trannies in the us.
0.05% of the trans population is 700 people
the fbi hate crime statistic of 2014 lists gender identity accounting for 1.8 percent of the total hate crime census
it is in fact, lower than it was almost a decade ago in 2007 when sexual identity was 16.6% of the hate crimes.

that's still WAY higher than hate crimes against whites/general population probably by a hundredfold

Don Staloni wrote:
Him. wrote:cutting your dick off only makes you a guy with no dick
"nu-uh" the post
what a surprise people who think joking about nukes and the holocaust is funny also are massive bigots

Tyson wrote:if i wanted to be a girl, i'd just cross dress, wear makeup, do some hormone shit and get tit implants. (you can undo all of this if you wanted to.) if you cut your dick and balls off you'll be left with remorse and suicidal thoughts, you'll be a shadow of your former self.
who died and made you expert you obviously have done zero research
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 30th 2016, 2:33 pm

define "guy" and "guy with no dick" oh wait you can't oops oh well
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple October 30th 2016, 2:37 pm

a guy is a guy with a dick
a guy with no dick is a guy with no dick
what is so hard to understand
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 30th 2016, 2:40 pm

Don Staloni wrote:a guy is a guy with a dick
a guy with no dick is a guy with no dick
what is so hard to understand
le recursive definitions face
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him October 30th 2016, 2:42 pm

stalin proves fd wrong but fd just ignores it because he's delusional
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple October 30th 2016, 2:47 pm

arguing with fd is like arguing with rt
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple October 30th 2016, 2:48 pm

u can't do it but it's funny to try
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson October 30th 2016, 2:56 pm

Flamdini wrote:
Tyson wrote:if i wanted to be a girl, i'd just cross dress, wear makeup, do some hormone shit and get tit implants. (you can undo all of this if you wanted to.) if you cut your dick and balls off you'll be left with remorse and suicidal thoughts, you'll be a shadow of your former self.
fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 2 Header
you're right, i haven't done research because i'm not going to become a "girl", okay? i was just saying that's what i'd do.
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 30th 2016, 3:24 pm

fds fuckin silly

if i dont want someone in my book club then i wont have them in it.
if a man came into your house, asked you to suck his dick and make him a sandwhich would you do it out of fear of "denying service?" after all it's this man't right to infringe upon mine, isn't it?

fd wrote:that's still WAY higher than hate crimes against whites/general population probably by a hundredfold
nice assumptive minority-guilt math
you're retarded if you deny the stigma against muslims and white people doesn't outweigh a few trans people getting called names
fd wrote:"nu-uh" the post
what a surprise people who think joking about nukes and the holocaust is funny also are massive bigots
if biology is bigotry then take it to the textbooks sonny, rain down your autism rage upon the board of education for telling us that male humans have penises, and blast them for the simple logic of "if you take x away from y then y is just y without an x", because that kind of science and reasoning being taught in my school is pure backwards bigotry, and dag nabit I KNOW we evolved from monkeys who turned into black people to make a scientist to make us

fd wrote:who died and made you expert you obviously have done zero research
that's literally what trans people do, dumbfuck. since I inherently have experience based knowledge I'll have to be the "expert" you so crave validation from. while I have that bullshit thought process brought up, what makes you an expert, sonny? thought about whacking it off for good?
Cross dressing and hormone therapy literally make trans people trans, and just because it's coming from the uber mean bully TYS ON doesn't make it any less correct.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 30th 2016, 4:02 pm

Him. wrote:stalin proves fd wrong but fd just ignores it because he's delusional
yeah he made a pretty good non-argument built on spooks i guess he's right

Tyson wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 2 Header
you're right, i haven't done research because i'm not going to become a "girl", okay? i was just saying that's what i'd do.
ok but the idea that cutting off your dick will give you depression is stupid and it's almost always an extension of "i don't like it so nobody else can do it"

Congo Jack wrote:fds fuckin silly

if i dont want someone in my book club then i wont have them in it.
if a man came into your house, asked you to suck his dick and make him a sandwhich would you do it out of fear of "denying service?" after all it's this man't right to infringe upon mine, isn't it?
there's no "right" to refuse service because it's just a default human ability that usually isn't infringed upon but the civil rights act of 1964 means you have to have a good reason to refuse service

fd wrote:that's still WAY higher than hate crimes against whites/general population probably by a hundredfold
nice assumptive minority-guilt math
you're retarded if you deny the stigma against muslims and white people doesn't outweigh a few trans people getting called names
well actually i did do some quick math and just saying but trans people are .3% of the population and with your own data are like 1.7% of the hate crime victims seems like a problemorino friend
HE HE HE yeah i guess white people get correctively raped and killed all the time
fd wrote:"nu-uh" the post
if biology is bigotry then take it to the textbooks sonny, rain down your autism rage upon the board of education for telling us that male humans have penises, and blast them for the simple logic of "if you take x away from y then y is just y without an x", because that kind of science and reasoning being taught in my school is pure backwards bigotry, and dag nabit I KNOW we evolved from monkeys who turned into black people to make a scientist to make us
how about you leave it to the biologists before you look like a creationist, the board of education isn't transphobic and that idea is absurd, nowhere do they promote your "logic"

that's literally what trans people do, dumbfuck. since I inherently have experience based knowledge I'll have to be the "expert" you so crave validation from. while I have that bullshit thought process brought up, what makes you an expert, sonny? thought about whacking it off for good?
Cross dressing and hormone therapy literally make trans people trans, and just because it's coming from the uber mean bully TYS ON doesn't make it any less correct.
wow thanks for completely misreading that
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson October 30th 2016, 4:22 pm

Flamdini wrote:
Tyson wrote:
Flamdini wrote:
ok but the idea that cutting off your dick will give you depression is stupid and it's almost always an extension of "i don't like it so nobody else can do it"
google "transvestite transition suicidal" please do your own research. dumb puerto rican.
Edit: I'm Native-Caribbean

Last edited by Tyson on October 30th 2016, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple October 30th 2016, 4:22 pm

"built on spooks" wtf does that even mean
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple October 30th 2016, 4:23 pm

fd youre a dummy bro
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next