cya
Zilchexo
george lucas
the 4th disciple
Mac B
13 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 4 Empty Re: fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl

Post by toby October 31st 2016, 1:19 am

Flamdini wrote:when people know better than them
you know i want to act surprised or shocked that you would determine yourself to be the sole arbiter of knowledge just because you just happen to be a "progressive" or whatever but it's not even shocking anymore
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl - Page 4 Empty Re: fd is retarded because he thinks cutting off your junior will make you a girl

Post by Zilchexo October 31st 2016, 1:20 am

lol if you're denying i'm being specifically targeted at this point you're not paying attention, for example even this thread title is about how I'M stupid even though room and spinny did most of the talking, i don't see room and spinny getting downvoted people think it's hilarious to downvote me because they already made up their minds about me before i got here
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 31st 2016, 1:21 am

samoyed wrote:
Flamdini wrote:when people know better than them
you know i want to act surprised or shocked that you would determine yourself to be the sole arbiter of knowledge just because you just happen to be a "progressive" or whatever but it's not even shocking anymore
there's a huge difference between "LOOK AT THESE FACTS YOU MORON" and "my opinion is better than yours"
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby October 31st 2016, 1:22 am

and i'm not even trying to be an ass about it
seriously fd
it's gotten old
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 31st 2016, 1:25 am

george lucas wrote:fuck you FD i was having a decent conversation and you came in and ruined it with bullshit. also youre the fucker who fucking faked being a trans man on reddit
spinny man everyone here knows that you often vent on here at other people which is less than fine but it's whatever, i would ask you though to avoid doing it to me because it's what my dad and sister always do and i usually don't respond as well to it. also that happened almost 3 years ago and is irrelevant to the conversation
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 31st 2016, 1:26 am

if we were arguing about flavors of cheese it would be different dogman i can act like the arbitrator of knowledge if that's what i actually am
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby October 31st 2016, 1:32 am

Flamdini wrote:lthis thread title is about how I'M stupid
you realize that this is because this argument was started in ANOTHER thread right

Flamdini wrote:even though room and spinny did most of the talking, i don't see room and spinny getting downvoted
which is a valid point but consider this, is the reason you get downvoted solely because people disagree with you or is it because everyone here knows that you're the only person who will throw a fit when the -420s get thrown your way

Flamdini wrote:people think it's hilarious to downvote me because they already made up their minds about me before i got here
could be that or it could be the fact that you are the only one here who legit cares about downvotes

but hey
i'm just guessing
i'm not a psychic
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple October 31st 2016, 3:00 am

i care deeply about my testosterone and get very mad when someone takes it away
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 31st 2016, 4:16 am

spooks wrote:if you don't know what spooks means look it up, culture yourself a little
i know what spook means dumbass lmao and your use of it is just to make yourself look highnosed as fuck
also that "uncultured swine" argument is fuckin silly
spooks wrote:no biologists don't agree stop putting words in biologists mouths
you just did what you told me not to do dumbass. i'm sure anyone with common sense and especially people who have a fucking degree can tell you if you take one thing away from something, then that something becomes something without that thing. what is so fucking hard to wrap your head around this?
spooks wrote:>the federalist
wew nice sources nigerian
ok rt it's automatically incorrect because it doesn't fit your dumbass narrative
spooks wrote:ave you considered that the suicides and stuff have more to do with the fact society makes transitioning extremely difficult (let alone mood/depression issues) than that they're still unhappy with their body?
yeah and I've concluded cutting your dick off to be much more disparaging instead of acting like some pussy "WHY DOESNT SOCIETY LIKE MEEE ;;
spooks wrote:ugh to, ironically and figuratively, meet trans people with balls that aren't all mopy because what people that have no effect on them think of them. believe it or not, these people have their own lives instead of playing the victim 24/7 dumbass, it's pretty retarded of you to speak about how society is terrorizing transgendered when most of society doesnt give a fuck about them- or rather what bullshit you tell yourself
[quote="spooks"]you obviously don't understand what corrective rape means.
A FAGGOT GETTING RAPED IN AN ATTEMPT TO CONVERT THEM TO HETEROSEXUALITY BY SOME GANGBANGING AFRICAN NEGRO
spooks wrote:nobody gets raped to convince them to stop being white.
White people get correctively raped for being lgbt, it's pretty astonishing how you can't even understand that being the one who brought it up, also this is primarily an affrican concept, and I bet your ass people aren't sticking their dicks in some trans ass to show them the "right way" or whatever as much as theyre doing it to lesbians. you continually and foundationlessly scapegoat these people as victims, where there would be no issue if they lived their lives.
fd wrote: and i don't know where the hell you live if you think white people aren't comparatively extremely unlikely to be the victim of a hate crime
"WHITE PEOPLE CANT HAVE HATE CRIMES AGAINST THEM THEY'RE FUCKING WHITE"
I'm sorry did you not read my aforementioned data that stated hundreds of white people were killed in hate crimes last year?
Or did you ignore it because it intimidated you?

spooks wrote:just get rid of it, it's a bullying mechanism that promotes circlejerking and shitposting on reddit and it's the same on here
spooks wrote: it just irritates me that these morons have to drag their regressive politics into everything and act all outraged when people know better than them especially
ok fd you know everything!!!!!! any disagreement with your bullshit ideals is just "WRONG"!!!!
also my politics aren't "regressive", you're just throwing around terms because regression has nothing to do with this
spooks wrote:"A is A because I say it is" is an argument
this literally isn't my argument at all but you love saying it is every time i disagree with you
A hotdog without a bun is a hotdog. I don't see what is wrong with that statement nor any need to prove it because it relies on the barest of understandable logic.
"WAHH IM BEING BULLIED BY USE OF INTERNET POINTS UPROOT THE SYSTEM!!! ;
spooks wrote:s"]how I'M stupid even though room and spinny did most of the talking
spinny and i were having a civil argument until you stepped in with your e-peen, and room wasn't really here either
spooks wrote:i don't see room and spinny getting downvoted
maybe because they (at least spinny) were providing legitimate arguments and it was a civil discussion without you waving your dick with your nose 5 feet from the sun, whining "I'MRIGHTANDANYONEWHOSAYSOTHERWISEISABIGOT!"
spooks wrote:people think it's hilarious to downvote me because they already made up their minds about me before i got here
see, that's not how it works, pal.
people read your posts
think it's fucking stupid
then downvote it
spooks wrote:there's a huge difference between "LOOK AT THESE FACTS YOU MORON" and "my opinion is better than yours"
"X IS X BECAUSE I SAY IT IS >:((((" gotta love hypocrisy

Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 31st 2016, 5:26 am

lololololololo you can't just "stop caring" about people spitting in your face and staring at you imagine your existence being scrutinized the entire time you're out in public especially if you have a mental illness like most of these guys do

hundreds out of hundreds of millions- you're not actually trying to play the quantity "i don't understand math at all" card are you

people aren't hotdogs, you can prove a hotdog is a hotdog because the intents and purposes of a hotdog are solely cultural and a hotdog is whatever a hotdog is defined to be, which is a nasty ass fake frankfurter. that's "is it a hotdog y/n". gender is ambiguous and on a spectrum- the cultural definitions don't fit some people.
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas October 31st 2016, 5:35 am

Flamdini wrote:
george lucas wrote:fuck you FD i was having a decent conversation and you came in and ruined it with bullshit. also youre the fucker who fucking faked being a trans man on reddit
spinny man everyone here knows that you often vent on here at other people which is less than fine but it's whatever, i would ask you though to avoid doing it to me because it's what my dad and sister always do and i usually don't respond as well to it. also that happened almost 3 years ago and is irrelevant to the conversation
Fuck you idiot you're dumb as hell and can't argue for shit. Respond to that

Last edited by george lucas on October 31st 2016, 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson October 31st 2016, 5:36 am

fd once again turns another thread into "fd is retarded - general"
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple October 31st 2016, 5:47 am

fd can't help he's retarded
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 31st 2016, 7:01 am

Hold up let me down vote every post fd cries about his fucking internet points like it actually matters
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 31st 2016, 7:04 am

If you are a man and cut your cock off you are a man with no cock litterally
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 31st 2016, 7:12 am

Why r trans people so fucking gay?
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 31st 2016, 7:13 am

Up vote me my Reddit bros I need my epikkkk karma
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 31st 2016, 7:14 am

Don't talk to me if your testosterone is negative
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple October 31st 2016, 7:17 am

REE WHO DWONVOTE??? FUK U TYSON

also LOL sayign Nigerian is FUNNAY
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple October 31st 2016, 7:19 am

DON'T JOKE ABOUT POLLO PEENO IT WORST THAN HOLLOCOST
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 31st 2016, 7:20 am

Hello?
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple October 31st 2016, 7:20 am

Hellocaust?
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 31st 2016, 7:21 am

It was papyrus!
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 31st 2016, 7:22 am

Memeing oyu this thread alike Charles wingates eat ass like my dog chopper taking a pizzeria to then oven
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple October 31st 2016, 7:23 am

my brO.
LOV My brO.
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next